Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,028 members, 7,987,677 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:22 PM

"Be INTENTIONAL About Alleviating POVERTY Not Just In Your Life, But Also .... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Be INTENTIONAL About Alleviating POVERTY Not Just In Your Life, But Also .... (94 Views)

Be Intentional About Your Finances / Black Diamond Token: Alleviating Poverty In The African Continent / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Be INTENTIONAL About Alleviating POVERTY Not Just In Your Life, But Also .... by ExtraIncomes: 6:39am On Mar 08
"Be INTENTIONAL About Alleviating POVERTY Not Just In Your Life, But Also Almongst Your Family, Friends And Society.

If Everyone Around You is WEALTHY AND RICH (WAR); There Would Be NO WAR Amongst Us.

~ The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA)

1 Share

Re: "Be INTENTIONAL About Alleviating POVERTY Not Just In Your Life, But Also .... by ExtraIncomes: 6:44am On Mar 08
Never Pursue FAME.

Allow Your POPULARITY OF PURPOSE (POP) To Come To You When You've Fully UNDERSTOOD That NO CONDITION IN LIFE Can SHAME You ANYMORE.

Chose POPULARITY OF PURPOSE (POP) Over FAME - Everyday, Everytime.

~ The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA)

1 Share

Re: "Be INTENTIONAL About Alleviating POVERTY Not Just In Your Life, But Also .... by ExtraIncomes: 6:52am On Mar 08
There Are Many Strategies To Financial Success.

Just So Many.

There's No EXACT WAY To Become Financially Successful.

Everyone Must Find His or Her Own PATH Upon Understanding Their Personal POPULARITY OF PURPOSE (POP).

HOWEVER;

Over My 33 Years Of Experiential Education; I've Discovered ONE GOLDEN STRATEGY That Helps Other Strategies Align.

Over My 33 Years Of Experiential Education; I've Discovered ONE GOLDEN STRATEGY That Supercedes All Other Strategies.

Hence; I Believe That No Matter The Financial Condition That You Find Yourself In; Whenever You Utilize This ONE GOLDEN STRATEGY; Things Must CHANGE For You.

The World Must CHANGE For You.

What is This ONE GOLDEN STRATEGY For A Financially Successful Life ?

Anybody ?

~ THE MESSIAH OF AFRICAN AGRICULTURE (TMOAA).

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is A Real Estate Attorney Important? What Do They Do? / Dyper Case Study / Airtel Africa Buys Back 991861 Shares From Citigroup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.