Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,026 members, 7,915,974 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Used To Perform For N200 Before Olamide Paved Way For Me Says Singer Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Perform For N200 Before Olamide Paved Way For Me Says Singer Portable (145 Views)

Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Burna Boy: Nobody Paved Way For Me / 'Seyi Shay, You Look Like A Man' - Fan Says. Singer Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Perform For N200 Before Olamide Paved Way For Me Says Singer Portable by vibemad007: 11:25am On Mar 08
Portable expressed gratitude to Olamide on TikTok, while acknowledging him for turning his life around.

Reflecting on his journey from the streets to prominence, Portable recounted how he used to perform for just N200 at events before the rapper’s intervention.

He said; “I would have still been on the streets if not for Olamide, I went to London to collaborate with the best rapper in the UK and it’s all thanks to Olamide. He told me that I was gonna make it even when nobody believed in me. And I have made it bigger than I ever thought.

“Olamide is a boss and I respect him so much. He sponsored me without asking for anything in return. Olamide is the only guy in the music industry that showed me love.

“Olamide paved the way for me, and God used him to bless me. I’m from the streets, I used to perform for N200 but I thank God for sending Olamide to me.”

Re: I Used To Perform For N200 Before Olamide Paved Way For Me Says Singer Portable by Sirmwill: 11:26am On Mar 08
He is still 200naira-like in the way he talks 🤷
Re: I Used To Perform For N200 Before Olamide Paved Way For Me Says Singer Portable by Mcreloaded(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08
I would like to see Olamide and Portable in the boxing ring.
I want check something

(1) (Reply)

Who Are These?.......celebrates / Herbert Wigwe: A Legacy Of Impact / The Life Of Herbert Wigwe Summarized In This 22 Minutes Documnetary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.