Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,725 members, 7,847,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Governor's Aide Fumes After Woman Paid 54k For Fast Food For Her Dog In Calabar - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Governor's Aide Fumes After Woman Paid 54k For Fast Food For Her Dog In Calabar (346 Views)

The N1000 Local Food Vs The N2000 Eatry Fast Food / Real Homemade FAST FOOD - 10 Mins Special Plantain Egg Sauce Recipe (Pix &Video) / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor's Aide Fumes After Woman Paid 54k For Fast Food For Her Dog In Calabar by frankiekinase: 2:45pm On Mar 08
Is it now a thing that people prefer animals to humans? In the midst of hardship in the current Nigeria, a woman just spent N54,000 for food for her dog that will only last for 2 days. Just like that?

The gesture has made Mr Andrea Ekeng Inyang, SA to Governor Bassey Otu on New Media furious, taking to social media to fume.

In a Facebook post on Thursday, 7 March 2024, Inyang, said his heart felt somehow seeing the woman paying for dog food for 54k at Marian, Calabar, Cross River State capital.

He wrote: "Some people come to fast food, buy expensive food and then serve it to their dogs at home.
I just saw one now at Marian, my heart is doing me anyhow.
This woman paid 54k for dog food and says it’s for 2 days."

Reacting to the post, some called for the arrest of the woman while others supported her, saying some animals are more privileged than humans.

Read the reactions below:

Prince Ojoi Oti - I would rather use such an amount of money to feed the poor.

Blessing Oko - And some people are looking for 500 to eat bread and beans.

Mercy Agorom - People feed their dogs very well and starve their housemaids.

Kekayo-Clement Abani - Some Animals are more privileged than humans. That's how Cuppy spends a whole lot on her two dogs. It makes some people think of becoming dogs. But, them fit go jam zero budget owner who wen hungry can use dem as Nkita for zero budget meal.

Francis Finian Offionor - Bro, no reason am, d dog is the man in the house. He needs to be well-fed to lick the plate bro. That's what some of them are doing now. Justice for our gender.

Ifere Paul - She does not know how to take care of her dog.

Arikpo Nkanu - Na pampers I dey find for my dog self. Even pampers dey used pampers dey scares to see.

Ushingio Michael - That woman needs some financial investigation.

Peter Bassey - It's an investment, don't blame her. She'll make triple that money once she starts selling her puppies.

Victorious Asuquo - Most of those dogs work for the money...So you need to feed them well to enable them to work well too.

Otu Kevin - Also investigate the kind of job the dog is doing. Because...

Lydia Harry - She needs to be arrested...does she know how much is garri sef?

Ettah Samuel Dino - Your heart is doing you to turn DOG so that expensive food can be gotten for you?

https://converseer.com/5191/governors-aide-fumes-after-woman-paid-54k-for-fast-food-for-her-dog-in-calabar/

Re: Governor's Aide Fumes After Woman Paid 54k For Fast Food For Her Dog In Calabar by pennytration(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08
what's the fuss about, its her money, she should spend it however she wants so long as she didn't steal it. We focus too much on irrelevant things.

2 Likes

Re: Governor's Aide Fumes After Woman Paid 54k For Fast Food For Her Dog In Calabar by BigYash: 3:19pm On Mar 08
Her business, as long as she didn't steal your money or mine..
Re: Governor's Aide Fumes After Woman Paid 54k For Fast Food For Her Dog In Calabar by Westerhoffe(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08
I can't see where she stopped any of those complaining from making money, having money, and owning a dog…

Did she?

When poverty strikes, even a balloon of ₦50 looks very expensive to burst.

In this life, make sure you make money, but legitimately.

Re: Governor's Aide Fumes After Woman Paid 54k For Fast Food For Her Dog In Calabar by Nbotee(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08
He's a slowpoke. On top of another person's money. How is it any different from people who go to expensive restaurants to spend hundreds of thousands on meals they won't even finish?
Re: Governor's Aide Fumes After Woman Paid 54k For Fast Food For Her Dog In Calabar by Nkl4u: 1:29pm On Mar 10
Why will he be angry because somebody decided to spend that amount on her pets? What about him and other politicians that spends money on exotic cars, houses, trips abroad et al? He's no different from the woman undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nife,s Aquatic Foods / Writers Wanted For A Startup Food And Health / Neat And Natural Akpu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.