Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,690 members, 7,889,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

Tobi Shows Off The Stony Structure His Hotel Provided As Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Shows Off The Stony Structure His Hotel Provided As Bed (1288 Views)

"Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke / Kenya OLOSHO TWËRK NÅKËD For Portable Zazu Zeh In His Hotel Room As He Sing Zazo / Bbnaija Nengi And Vee Playfully Pranks Lycon In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Shows Off The Stony Structure His Hotel Provided As Bed by TunezMediaBlog: 9:13am On Mar 09
The award winning Nollywood actor, has called out the hotel he's lodged at over the tough bed they expected him to sleep on, which could have done irreparable damage to his back and spine.

https://youtube.com/shorts/wPBnS5qBKY8?si=xaJSMCMafmXtWv1q

Lalasticlala MissyB3

Re: Tobi Shows Off The Stony Structure His Hotel Provided As Bed by ValCon888: 1:39pm On Mar 09
Its an orthopedic bed and not for everyone. Contrary to what he thinks, an orthopedic bed helps relieve pressure points, and alleviates stress on the spine.

If you work a job where you're sitting on a chair from 9 to 5, orthopedic bed is for you.

Back in naija, my bed was orthopedic and even now I miss it. I currently sleep on memory foam.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Shows Off The Stony Structure His Hotel Provided As Bed by Kaido: 3:53pm On Mar 09
Such beds are the best for your body sef.

Most Nigerians want to reach the age of 85 + but they don't want to live like the Japanese and Chinese. 😁

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Could Act With Brad Pitt Or Angelina Jolie In Nollywood. / Rita To Storm Malawi Courtesy Of Dstv / Men Have Seen Part Of My Chest, What Else Do They Want To See? -monalisa Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.