Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,644 members, 7,968,876 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Withdraw Money From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Local Account - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Withdraw Money From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Local Account (229 Views)

Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank / Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money For N1500 (no VPN) / Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Money From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Local Account by Kation(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09
If you have been sleeping about making money in foreign currencies online before as a Nigerian, I am sure you should be awake now to the realities of the present economy.

Making money online is not that hard, especially if you have the right information. This article is not about how to make money online exactly though you can CLICK HERE and watch this video if you want to learn how I train my students to make money online with online surveys

But this article is for you if you need a PayPal account that can receive money or you already have one but want to be able to receive your PayPal money in naira directly into your local bank account.

First of all, do know for a certainty that you can own a verified PayPal account in Nigeria(or other non-supported countries) and that a PayPal account can both receive foreign exchange and send.

I have been using 2 PayPal accounts since 2015 and both are still active today (see pic)

So if you want to create your own PayPal account the right way, then make sure to watch this video>>>

HOW TO CREATE A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA

Also, I shared all the secrets on how to keep your PayPal account safe so that your account will not be banned.

So, what if you already have a PayPal account that can both receive and send money but you want to be able to directly withdraw your money into your Access bank, GTBank, UBA, or just any other bank in Nigeria? This is what you will do;

NOTE: if you want to see the exact process of this article in real-life demonstration, then watch my video where I used a live account to demonstrate the process of withdrawing money from PayPal to your local bank account here>>> HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM PAYPAL INTO NAIRA OR YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT

1. Open a Grey account

Your Grey account will allow you to open a US bank account, a UK bank account, and an EU bank account.
So if your PayPal is a dollar PayPal,(which is usually the most popular), they go to Grey and open a US bank account. But if your PayPal account is a pound sterling account or a Euro account, then open either a UK bank account or an EU bank account in Grey respectively.

2. Link Your PayPal to Grey

Once you have created your bank account in Grey, then go ahead and link that bank account from Grey to your PalPal

Once these 2 steps are done, then you can easily withdraw your money from PayPal to your bank account.

3. Withdraw from Grey
Now, all you have to do is to convert your foreign exchange in Grey into naira or your preferred local currency and then link Grey to your Nigerian bank account and the money will be sent to your local bank account directly.

It's just that simple.

Again, if you want to see the exact process, then watch my video where I used a live account to demonstrate the process of withdrawing money from PayPal to your local bank account here>>>
HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM PAYPAL INTO NAIRA OR YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Bird And It's Effort / Sales Executive Needed !!! (salary 300,000-350,000) (Victoria island Lagos) / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (19 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.