Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,823 members, 7,952,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (3460 Views)

My C300 2010 Won’t Start / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) / Toks C300 2016 Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by HamsterBillonai: 3:18pm On Jun 28
Hello sir,its been a while sir. Sir pls im at the verge of collapsing sir,due to no energy ,caused by starvation for days. Sir pls any token would be appreciated sir .pls sir. Thank you sir
TheBTCinvestor:

See how u sound like a mad man already hahahaha...omo poverty dey affect people psychologically o...kai...Hunger can really rewire the human brain..its a pity shocked
Re: . by HamsterBillonai: 8:28am On Jun 29
Hello sir,its almost 5days since my misery never end.sir pls sir today is Saturday,sir pls help me sir.pls
Re: . by HamsterBillonai: 8:28am On Jun 29
Sir pls help me with something
Re: . by nurey(m): 9:41am On Jun 29
HamsterBillonai:
Sir pls help me with something

You wan someone who is a Mai guard earning below the new minimum wage with wife and children to assist you when he himself is looking for his helper.

Forget all his utterances about being an upper echelon, the guy is in real poverty. Look else where

2 Likes

Re: . by HamsterBillonai: 10:25am On Jun 29
Sir pls can u assist me with some pls sir,just for me to feed.
nurey:

You wan someone who is a Mai guard earning below the new minimum wage with wife and children to assist you when he himself is looking for his helper.

Forget all his utterances about being an upper echelon, the guy is in real poverty. Look else where
Re: . by nurey(m): 11:24am On Jun 29
HamsterBillonai:
Sir pls can u assist me with some pls sir,just for me to feed.

You dey use sir for me, I still dey my parents house, they feed me and provide for me

2 Likes

Re: . by juliejulie0021: 4:21pm On Jun 29
TheBTCinvestor:

My phone money na ur 2years pay...Samsung S23 Ultra...2m+ grin While u dey underbrige dey sell one full bag 7k grin...even my lunch money during break.. na 20k perday.. grin kai....Poverty u wicked o...pic below..me and my son Flexing in the black benz i got for 23m..C300 2017 sport...while u toil in the sun day and night..Just carry rope and end ur miserable existence..

S23 ULTRA isn't 2.2M. I use S24 Ultra, and it doesn't even cost up to 2M when I bought it some months ago

2 Likes

Re: . by HamsterBillonai: 9:05am On Jul 01
Hello sir,its not fair.ivw message u many times but u dint replied me. I dnt have anything and I'm very down.pls
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 9:50am On Jul 02
Una dey dream. This guy na dead baztad wey no get 1naira.una go old,dey wait 4 scammer money. He get mental problem

1 Like

Re: . by HamsterBillonai: 11:07am On Jul 06
You just gave me a false hope,I'm beginning to have a feeling you just want to make a mockery out of ne,but if it were nurey that responded ,you would have replied .why ask me to drop my account details and till this moment,no response from you,But you are active on nairaland. Why promise and at the end fail.please explain to me,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presently Looking @ Honda City 09/10 Model, Any Advise Plzzz 9ira'land / A Deeper Look At The Lamborghini Aventador’s New V12 And ISR Gearbox / Drama @ Kazeems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.