Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills (775 Views)

Just In: Newly Married Rita Dominic’s Husband, Exposed For Having... / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / A Kissing Scene Was So Long I Waited For The Director To Cut It – Yetunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by Truepush: 6:27pm On Mar 09
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has opened up on why she waited for 46 years before getting married. 

Rita Dominic and her husband, Fidelis Anosike got married in November 2022 in an elaborate ceremony in England. 

Speaking on why she waited for years before getting married, Rita Dominic revealed that she wanted to be sure she was marrying for the right reasons and not the pressure from society. 

According to Rita, she was getting a lot of pressure from society to get married but she wanted to marry the man of her dreams and not a man who would chase her dreams away. 

Rita Dominic stated that before she got married to her husband, she dated a few men but it didn’t work out and she did not want to force anything.

More details below:-

http://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/03/why-i-waited-for-46-years-to-get.html

Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by Dedeity: 6:29pm On Mar 09
Lamba

5 Likes

Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by dowa: 6:33pm On Mar 09
The most important thing is your happiness not when you got marriage

3 Likes

Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by Nackzy: 6:43pm On Mar 09
Love a powerful thing I can imagine the number of people that has slept with you yet he still married you
Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by thesicilian: 6:57pm On Mar 09

Speaking on why she waited for years before getting married, Rita Dominic revealed that she wanted to be sure she was marrying for the right reasons and not the pressure from society.
It's the same reason I've not contested for president of Nigeria. I want to be sure I'm doing it for the right reasons and not just because of pressure from the society. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by joinnow: 8:05pm On Mar 09
Truepush:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has opened up on why she waited for 46 years before getting married. 

Rita Dominic and her husband, Fidelis Anosike got married in November 2022 in an elaborate ceremony in England. 

According to Rita, she was getting a lot of pressure from society to get married but she wanted to marry the man of her dreams and not a man who would chase her dreams away. 

Rita Dominic stated that before she got married to her husband, she dated a few men but it didn’t work out and she did not want to force anything.

More details below:-

http://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/03/why-i-waited-for-46-years-to-get.html
You go explain tire

1 Like

Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09
Truepush:
Veteran Nollywood a-get.html

Rubbish you don't need to give us that trash we know why from the start Awon anti olobo rubber
Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by We4all: 9:50pm On Mar 09
Getting married at the age of 46 to a serial divorcée can never be for the right reasons. By the way, the man looks younger in the picture.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by LordIsaac(m): 1:29am On Mar 10
My childhood crush…very eloquent!
Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by alphaNomega: 4:37am On Mar 10
cheesy
Re: Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills by meobizy(f): 9:56am On Mar 10
Waiting for the right one will not stop the first five years from being arduous. It also will not stop boredom and regret creeping in after ten years. If anybody is happy in a partnership or singlehood, stay that way. The same society which forces people into marriage will turn its back when they complain of marital issues.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Shocked As Portable Takes His New Mercedes Benz To Sango Otta / Lady Gaga Thanks Her Little Monsters, Calls New Album “the Anthem For Our Generation ” / Olusesi Drops New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.