Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,709 members, 7,914,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:41 PM

Samzy Is A SCAM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samzy Is A SCAM (265 Views)

Unfinished Business With Samzy / Fidelity Bank High Yield Savings Account Is A Scam / Is Naija Taxi A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samzy Is A SCAM by Mark2424gun: 7:03pm On Mar 09
I had a deal with Samzy late last month, up till now he hasn't delivered on his own end.
Here are the screenshots and the picture.
Avoid doing biz with him

Re: Samzy Is A SCAM by Lumarstone: 7:48pm On Mar 09
He may be among the bad egg in Nigeria's social media platform.

I left..!

1 Like

Re: Samzy Is A SCAM by Chibuzoripob: 7:30am On Mar 10
sad undecided what's the deal about?

Take his name,pix and report to BABA cool.I'm not taking bout roadside baba oo,I mean the village ones cool

1 Like

Re: Samzy Is A SCAM by Mark2424gun: 2:25pm On Mar 11
The guy Na big scammer I sell my Astorpay funds for am because Astorpay stop bank withdrawal I send am funds finish he no gree credit me I still dey find am for aja if I see am sorry for am
Re: Samzy Is A SCAM by Okodav(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17
Samuel Eno Bassey is a scammer

Nairaland names: Samzy, Sammybase, and Tbag1001

Mobile numbers:
08025060603, 08098957566 and 08065057564

Banks:
Bank name: Opay
Account number: 8025060603
Account name: Samuel Eno Bassey

Bank name: Opay, Palmpay and GTbank
Account number: 8065057564

Samuel Eno Bassey

Samuel Eno Bassey scammed me through a Wise account he sold to me for ₦20,000. We used wese90 as an escrow service. After successfully changing the email and password, wese90 sent him the money.

When I received payments of £45 and $3 through the Wise account, I discovered I couldn't send out funds. Wise paused the transfer and required verification. I reached out to Samuel, who charged me an additional ₦15,000 for assistance. After sending him the money, he claimed to have spoken with support and said we should change the email back. He then changed the email. Later proceeded to change the password without informing me. I reached out to him, he has refused to provide the correct password.

Samuel claimed the Wise account was blocked, yet he refused to send me the password. He said he will send my payment after withdrawing it, but to date, he has not sent either the payment or the equivalent amount in naira.

Beware, Samuel Eno Bassey is a scammer. Stop dealing with him immediately.

He has even started editing his Nairaland profile to cover his tracks. Be cautious

@Seun
@Myndd44
@Tabbaz.
@Dominique
@naijacutee
@puskin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samzy Is A SCAM by blacknp(m): 12:39am On Jun 18
Okodav:

Mobile numbers:

Banks:

Samuel Eno Bassey

Samuel Eno Bassey scammed me through a Wise account he sold to me for ₦20,000. We used wese90 as an escrow service. After successfully changing the email and password, wese90 sent him the money.

When I received payments of £45 and $3 through the Wise account, I discovered I couldn't send out funds. Wise paused the transfer and required verification. I reached out to Samuel, who charged me an additional ₦15,000 for assistance. After sending him the money, he claimed to have spoken with support and said we should change the email back. He then changed the email. Later proceeded to change the password without informing me. I reached out to him, he has refused to provide the correct password.

Samuel claimed the Wise account was blocked, yet he refused to send me the password. He said he will send my payment after withdrawing it, but to date, he has not sent either the payment or the equivalent amount in naira.

He has even started editing his Nairaland profile to cover his tracks. Be cautious

@@
All these Endsars new school Obidient Fraudsters.
Re: Samzy Is A SCAM by pneumaticos(m): 3:22am On Jun 18
Okodav:

Mobile numbers:

Banks:

Samuel Eno Bassey

@Seun
@Myndd44
@Tabbaz.
@Dominique
@naijacutee
@puskin

Just so you don't make another mistake
Wise always does a reverification

That's where the accounts get on hold and nothing can be done
Dthe best wise account are the once you do yourseltand even with that
They can still get issue
Re: Samzy Is A SCAM by Okodav(m): 3:25am On Jun 18
pneumaticos:

Just so you don't make another mistake
Wise always does a reverification

That's where the accounts get on hold and nothing can be done
Dthe best wise account are the once you do yourseltand even with that
They can still get issue

😢 😢

(1) (Reply)

Finally !!!!!!! I Made It !!!!!! / Faxing Documents To United State Of America / 5 Best Magento Ecommerce Plugins For Website Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.