Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Must You Be Broke In 2024 ??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Must You Be Broke In 2024 ??? (129 Views)

Why Do You Have To Be Broke In This 2024 !!! / How Not To Be Broke After School / Are You Broke In This Lockdown?, Then Read This Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Must You Be Broke In 2024 ??? by adeboyesaheed: 6:06am On Mar 10
ATTENTION !!! IF YOU DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY ON YOU.. MUST READ THIS TO CHANGE YOUR SITUATION FOR BETTER

Hello guys,
I'll like to talk to you a little bit about myself and what this platform entails ..
Without taking much of your time I'll start by introducing myself, my name is Adeboye Saheed I'm a Digital Marker..
Honestly I've not been in this digital marketing field for too long, recently I was also a shift worker as a pizza maker. But just because I wanted a financial stability so I can get whatever my heart desires I checked for other ways and ever since I discovered this Online Marketing skills as an Affiliate Marketer I dedicated my Extra Time and Effort to it right now as I speak with you I have started generating Money in 2weeks it might not even take you up to that depending on your time ..
This is my first time putting this up on Facebook every since I started, it has always been on Whatsapp I started generating my money..
Another thing I'll recommed you is not to ever think about this job as a TAP TO EARN or should I say REFER 2 PEOPLE TO HAVE 100k this is not one of those PONZI SCHEME ...So I've decided to start a Free Intensive Online Training which will be held on Whatsapp, of which ill drop my link below to get access to this life changing opportunity you can enroll now so you don't miss out .
Another thing you should be so Lucky about is that i have Enough Time and Attention to motivate and train as many as possible into this Online Business your Age or Position doesn't Defers . Do yourself a life changing favor by clicking the link below to have access to my Whatsapp Free Intensive Training 🔖
+2349058563495
Bye for now till we meet next !!!

(1) (Reply)

Strategy Director Position At Propcom+ / I Wish My Helper Will See This / A Word Is Enough For The Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.