Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,064 members, 7,977,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:26 PM

Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ (21825 Views)

Humanitarian Actions In Ukraine Should Be Without Discrimination To Africans - / Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ by smallrincowis16(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23
tctrills:

I understand that you have no reason to believe Israeli figures. You prefer to believe Palestinian figures and I have no reason not to believe Israeli figures.
So let's both hold on to our believes. In a year or 2, the truth will be clear for all to see.
But just out of interest, can you give us your own numbers of Hamas casualties. I am guessing you will say zero.
It brand you failed to check your facts well
Re: Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ by smallrincowis16(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23
tctrills:

If you have been following the Israel war. you will know that that have achieved so much.
They have taken out 18 out of 24 Hamas battalions in just 5 months.
I am sure you were expecting more from them but war isn't war film.

We're you guys not the ones that were bad mouthing Russia?
Re: Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ by tctrills: 5:44pm On Mar 23
smallrincowis16:

We're you guys not the ones that were bad mouthing Russia?
How do you mean badmouthing?And when you say you guys, who really are you referring to?
Re: Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ by tctrills: 5:45pm On Mar 23
smallrincowis16:

It brand you failed to check your facts well
You have all the time in the world to show your own facts but we both know you won't.
Re: Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ by AnyanwuSilas: 12:58am On May 04
tctrills:

Please explain this concept of multipolar world or balance of power?
The war is very preventable. If Russia did not invade Ukraine nothing would have happened to Russia. They did not need or have to invade and they are gaining nothing by doing so.

Watch this video.
After watching it then you will understand what I was telling you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1u495VZ4hM?si=XJbPBRGf9_HhsoB4

Ukraine is an existential threat to Russia that's why Russia is ready to do anything to destroy Western influence there
Re: Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ by tctrills: 7:58am On May 04
AnyanwuSilas:

Watch this video.
After watching it then you will understand what I was telling you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1u495VZ4hM?si=XJbPBRGf9_HhsoB4

Ukraine is an existential threat to Russia that's why Russia is ready to do anything to destroy Western influence there
Hope you know that every video maker has their bias? The Caspian report makes great videos but like every other YouTuber, they have their biases.
But then how about you look at your argument from the other side of the barrel.
Russia is clearly an existential threat to Ukraine.
Historical Russia has been the much bigger threat. They have invaded Ukraine at least 3 times in the last 100 years.
Again, Finland is clearly an existential threat to Russia. How come Russia is not at war with Finland and they allowed Finland to join NATO? I think we need to ask more questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting / Niger’s Sanction: Shortage Of Cooking Ingredient Hit Ghana / Gambia's Vice President, Badara Joof Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.