Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,687 members, 7,930,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Is The Essence Of This Life? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Essence Of This Life? (17999 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Intergovernmental Marriage Registration. / What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? / People Are Very Wicked In This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11
Our life the Word of Gods says is like The story of the Talent in the scriptures(Matt.25:4-30) which we must give account of after our business here is wrapped up.Jesus is the ONE & ONLY ONE God gave to help us achieve this purpose.
He went to the extent to die for us to actualize this purpose.
Don’t trivialize this because if you don’t accept the help of Jesus,certain Condemnation to life of horror,pain,agony and sorrow awaits you after you sleep the sleep of death.
God bless you.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by killsmith(f): 7:21pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Jesus is My Lord, Master, My Life and World. I don't need records to believe Him. We only need openness of Heart and with the little initial belief, He will grow it till we come into fuller.knowledge of Him and His ways.
Sorry.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by killsmith(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11
This is 2024 and the black man is yet to realize that the story of jesus and his religion are all lies.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:26pm On Mar 11
killsmith:

Sorry.

Allah is the devil by the way. Disguised as God. Top.imams know this truth but hide it from 95% of muslims
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Emmanuel30a2: 7:28pm On Mar 11
sketcherJ:
Guy return your elder’s brother phone. It is sure from all your messages here that you are not yet matured for this kind of conversation
U name na fletcher or ashley fletcher... Darren fletcher? No! Maybe you are a butcher... Ur fada!
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Feldie: 7:28pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

That the sun spins, the moon spins, the earth spins. That we have intergalactic worlds and planets across the existence is a clear indicator of an intelligent creator. Open your mind to God. Hell is a place that all unbelievers will be thrown into unquenchable fire. To avoid hell, you must Believe in God, believe that He sent His Son Jesus to redeem us from our sins and to reconcile us unto Himself.
there's nothing to prove that the world was a product of intelligent creation. I will not even talk about all the planets in the solar system where you will die instantly by stepping into them. I will only talk about earth.
If I pick you up right now and drop you off in 85% of the location on earth earth you will be dead within a few hours - days. 71% of earth surface is covered in water, 96% of which is salt water which man cannot consume. out of the remaining 29%, 46% is covered in desert(cold/dry) the remainder is covered in mountains with little oxygen. Humans are only left to fight to survive on a paltry 15%. That's why there is war and chaos everywhere. How does that sound like something that was intelligently designed? If it was intelligently designed, it clearly wasn't designed for humans.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:30pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
there's nothing to prove that the world was a product of intelligent creation. I will not even talk about all the planets in the solar system where you will die instantly by stepping into them. I will only talk about earth.
If I pick you up right now and drop you off in 85% of the location on earth earth you will be dead within a few hours - days. 71% of earth surface is covered in water, 96% of which is salt water which man cannot consume out of the remaining 29%, 46% is covered in desert(cold/dry) the remainder is covered in mountains with little oxygen. Humans are only left to fight to survive on a paltry 15%. That's why there is war and chaos everywhere. How does that sound like something that was intelligently designed? If it was intelligently designed, it clearly wasn't designed for humans.

You have an abundance of wrong knowledge.

If you so much bother about the percentage of land humans occupy and that water contains 85%, how then will you answer NASAs desperate search for water all across the entire galaxy ?

You say there isn't intelligent design behind the earths creation, how come are all plants producing oxygen, an abundance of what humans needs to survive ? How come do all plants mop up the abundance of carbon dioxide which is human waste ? Thereby cleaning the atmosphere making it more liveable for humans ?

I like that you take me up in Science, you've made my day, according g to Albert Einstein and top physicists of centuries back, a theory exists called Relativity theory. Relativity theory puts forward that because an intelligent designer was in place, that from deep space, to the ocean, to beneath the earth, across all plants there exists the same molecular, sub molecular particles that are designed with great semblance.eaning when you put the space world under microscopic view, there exists in great details from the organisms to minerals to geographical construct great similarity as it exosts beneath tbe water, other planets. Isn't it because a creative designer didn't want to waste time reinventing things ?

Tell me ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by DonroxyII: 7:30pm On Mar 11
everythingtall3:
we are here to contribute our quota to the growth and development of the world.
👌
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by DonroxyII: 7:32pm On Mar 11
Johnjustice:
No essence, just a biological, evolutionary process...that process birthed you, and everything else. Money and other material things are human machinations has nothing to do with the universe.
Everything has to do with the Universes Because we didn't invent the machinations out of nowhere ... we are materials of the Universes same as all other materials whether invented or not .... we only gather the elements together to make a purposeful sense !
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Topman7: 7:33pm On Mar 11
Nyascobar1414:

True. Life is a dream,when we die we wake up

THIS IS ACTUALLY 1000% TRUE.

I have read numerous accounts of near-death experiencers who have been to the Other Side and back, and they ALL say the same thing: That this life is like a dream, and the Afterlife felt far more ‘real’ than this Earth experience.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Feldie: 7:33pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

You have an abundance of wrong knowledge.

If you so much bother about the percentage of land humans occupy and that water contains 85%, how then will you answer NASAs desperate search for water all across the entire galaxy ?
water indicates the presence of oxygen. Water is H2O. The O there stands for oxygen. The presence of water in any planet will indicate the possibility of organic lifeform to be present in such planet. That's why NASA are searching for water in space. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:35pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
water indicates the presence of oxygen. Water is H2O. The O there stands for oxygen. The presence of water in any planet will indicate the possibility of organic lifeform to be present in such planet. That's why NASA are searching for water in space. Ok?

Yet you say it that it's abundance on the planet is like a curse. Are you not contradicting yourself ?
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by hansomb: 7:36pm On Mar 11
To Struggle, Survive and Serve God
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Feldie: 7:40pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Yet you say it that it's abundance on the planet is like a curse. Are you not contradicting yourself ?
I want to ask you a serious question, what class are you? I don't even know where to start from with you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:40pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
I want to ask you a serious question, what class are you? I don't even know where to start from with you.

I am leagues above you
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Topman7: 7:41pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Eternal fire is not a joke. And it will.be too late to make amends and repent after death. Accept Jesus Christ today because there is no repentance after death. And dying in sin means to be thrown into eternal fire

Shut your brainwashed, lying face.

Only an absolute BRAINWASHED person believes the nonsense that the SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS AND ISN’T will “burn you in fire” for anything you have done as an ignorant, fallible human SOUL separated temporarily from THE SOURCE by an illusion.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Panda7: 7:41pm On Mar 11
to have a saw
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Feldie: 7:42pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

I am leagues above you
lol you who thought the sun could fall into earth 😁
Tell me, what class are you? I'm really serious

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:48pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
lol you who thought the sun could fall into earth 😁
Tell me, what class are you? I'm really serious

This is a life and death issue. I won't let you make light of my comments. I never said the sun fell to the earth. I said it is because of an intelligent designer the sun maintains it's position and does not fall off to the earth. Am I talking to a 15 year old ?
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Feldie: 7:54pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

This is a life and death issue. I won't let you make light of my comments. I never said the sun fell to the earth. I said it is because of an intelligent designer the sun maintains it's position and does not fall off to the earth. Am I talking to a 15 year old ?
tell me, what class are you? It's important if I'm to engage you further

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Dpopsman123(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11
The purpose of life is to remember your creator by discovering and fulfilling your most important purpose(s) while the evil days are yet to unfold.

That's how to live well to die well.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by killsmith(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Allah is the devil by the way. Disguised as God. Top.imams know this truth but hide it from 95% of muslims
Allah originally known as hubal is a nomenclature for extraterrestrials living on the moon.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 8:00pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
tell me, what class are you? It's important if I'm to engage you further

Find someone who can read English. Obviously I'm conversing with a kid. Good bye
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by oranget(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Do not listen to him. He is trying to mislead you into hell. That is not the purpose of life. There is another life that is forever and ever and ever after death. We must live a purposeful life so that we do not fall to the left path after death and we go on to live forever and ever and ever. The purpose of life is much but to become the visible expression of the invincible God is the first purpose of life. The next one is for us to learn about God, His ways and His deeds and to become vessels worthy of God's divine kingdom
The purpose of life is beyond escaping hell. The real purpose of life is to give pleasure to God with your life. We are all created for his pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Negroid001(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11
Emmanuel30a2:
Omo, put your hands in the air...e be like say you just know book or sabi book... Who taught you book?

Abi na. As over sabi wan kill some people.
Over 4000 religions and 1 human being is delusional to believe his/her religion is the real shi.

Sango lo ma sa pa won!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by DeepSight(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11
vanitybutiwanti:
Are all humans on earth sentient spiritual beings?

Yes.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Emmanuel30a2: 8:56pm On Mar 11
Negroid001:

Abi na. As over sabi wan kill some people.
Over 4000 religions and 1 human being is delusional to believe his/her religion is the real shi.

Sango lo ma sa pa won!
Oda naa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by enemyofprogress: 9:09pm On Mar 11
I keep asking myself same question.

If not for Eve, we for all dey naked in the garden of Eden. I for dey play ludo or ten ten with Mynd44, Dominique, folake4u, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl, Dpen11, Midehi3, Holluwhakemmy, iyangbali, notoriousbabe and fatymore
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by W0t0w0toman: 9:14pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

It was said in the first 1,400 years on earth. Many humans were living thinking it will never come. In the 1,500th year of the creation of the earth, a flood bursted forth that killed the entire life on the planet with the exemption of just a few persons.

Jesus will come again. You do not lose anything to wait for Him. Instead you have everything to gain by aligning with Him. Repent now and choose salvation of the Lord.

Lazy Nigerian youth. No flood has ever destroyed entire earth. It is not possible. Yamayama fall on your empty bald head.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by W0t0w0toman: 9:25pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

You answered the question yourself. Now, if this world could contain 10 Billion persons, why do you disbelieve the existence of another world that could contain if One trillion persons?

Does it make sense to you that an object as big as the sun is high up there spinning and spinning and never falling on us ?

When you are relaxed. After some days, weeks or months watch some of the videos in the YouTube channel below one by one. If you watch with an open mind and open heart, you will find the Truth

https://m.youtube.com/@ApostlePaulTaiwo

Your brain is really yamayama. Pls which school did u attend. It is the earth and other planets that are spinning around the sun and not the other way round. This is simple geography. Smartest man of your generation
my foot.
Yamayama fall on your empty bald head.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Omoawoke: 9:29pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

As a scientist I started searching for the truth from age nine. I turned away from the church around age eight not accepting the creation story or anything about God and set out of a journey of finding out the truth which would take me almost 25 years to finally have solid grasp of it. I spent my entire life looking for God until I found Him

I want to know if you still follow Abrahimic religion
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Omoawoke: 9:32pm On Mar 11
W0t0w0toman:

Lazy Nigerian youth. No flood has ever destroyed entire earth. It is not possible. Yamayama fall on your empty bald head.

Anybody that still believes in Noah’s flood in this age deserves a brain transplant.
Even a monkey won’t believe that.
Now a so called scientist is saying a flood destroyed the whole earth 5000 years ago. Abeg where were the Egyptians, Chinese, Africans when all this were happening?
Abi na Noah give birth to Chinese, indians, Arabs, whites and blacks ? People no just get sense I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank / Festac Suya-Spot 2nd Gate Burnt (pictures) / Flood Sacks Makurdi Residents, Destroys Homes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.