Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

Jamsalod Nigeria Limited MD, Ogundele Felicitates Muslims Ummah As Ramadan Begin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jamsalod Nigeria Limited MD, Ogundele Felicitates Muslims Ummah As Ramadan Begin (72 Views)

Eid-fitri: Timi Of Ede Felicitates Muslims, Calls For Concerted Efforts Against / Dr. Godwin Maduka Felicitates With Nigeria At Easter, Preaches Unity, Patriotism / CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamsalod Nigeria Limited MD, Ogundele Felicitates Muslims Ummah As Ramadan Begin by AmeboFeeds(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10
Jamsalod Nigeria Limited MD, Ogundele Felicitates Muslims Ummah As Ramadan Begins March 11.

The Managing Director of Jamsalod Nigeria Limited, Engr. Jamiu Ogundele has felicitated with Muslim Ummah as Ramadan fasting commence tomorrow 11th of March, 2024.

The crescent moon, signifying the beginning of the Holy month of Ramadan, has been sighted in Saudi Arabia,The moon was spotted on Sunday evening.
This means March 10 is the last day of the month of Sha’ban and the Holy Month will begin on Monday, March 11.

Ramadan, determined by the lunar Islamic calendar in which months span either 29 or 30 days, commences and concludes based on the sighting of the crescent moon.

Excerpt of his felicitation messages;

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters,

Ramadan Mubarak!

On behalf of my family and Jamsalod Nigeria Ltd, I wish to extend our warmest Ramadan greetings and felicitations to the Muslim Ummah across Nigeria and beyond.

As we commence this blessed month of Ramadan, a period of intense devotion, spiritual renewal and rewards, I pray that Almighty Allah accepts our fasting, grants us the strength to discharge our religious obligations diligently.

May this holy month also bring an outpouring of Allah's mercies, blessings and forgiveness upon the entire Muslim world. I implore us all to rededicate ourselves to the noble teachings of the Qur'an and the shining examples of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

Let us utilize this auspicious period to intensify our worship, extend charity to the less privileged, and foster unity, tolerance and peaceful co-existence in our communities.

Wishing you all the blessings of Ramadan. May it be a spiritually rewarding and blissful experience!

Ramadan Kareem!

Engr. Jamiu Ogundele O.
MD/CEO, Jamsalod Nigeria Ltd.

(1) (Reply)

They Overcame In Words Of Testimony / GOOD DEEDS By Apst. Obinna Kris Chinagorom / God Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.