Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,105 members, 7,925,481 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

In Need Of A Hunch-Back Car To Buy With Friendly Payment Arrangements -081099 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of A Hunch-Back Car To Buy With Friendly Payment Arrangements -081099 (281 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / 16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less / Drive A Bounce Back Car In Luxury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Hunch-Back Car To Buy With Friendly Payment Arrangements -081099 by Vikithora: 8:52pm On Mar 10
I run a driving training school.But all my cars are non functional.
Pls I need a car , a Nigeria used, to buy but wth friendly payment plans.
My location: Anthony,Lagos
Payment plans: 50% down payment and spread the rest in three months
Guaranteed by NPF understanding and my bankers guarantee .
Car Type: Hunchback emg Golf or any other type.
Manual or automatic transmission gears.
My contact:+2348109974859 for call/Whatsapp
Expectations: Let the car just be in functioning conditions.

Pls some one or any one should be of help,pls
A business that's supporting family , dependents and hiring workers has been suffering since last year cos no vehicle to use for work.

May God help who ever that will want to be of help to us .

Thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Hunch-Back Car To Buy With Friendly Payment Arrangements -081099 by FirstCounsel(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10
Did you say 'hunchback"? Must be a typo error
Re: In Need Of A Hunch-Back Car To Buy With Friendly Payment Arrangements -081099 by Vikithora: 1:40pm On Mar 11
Thank you for pointing that out,I have edited it.
If there's any other noticed ones let me know .

(1) (Reply)

How To Bid Used Cars On Copart & Iaai / How Long Does The Car Removal Process Usually Take? / Re: Best Way To Get Your Vehicle Documents Renewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.