Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:33 PM

Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi (21963 Views)

Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road / Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road / Completed Project: Dualisation Of The 12.5 Km Challenge-odo Ona Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by tojahh(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11
yarimo:
SOLUDO is busy providing good governernce in anambra state, while ALEX OTTI is busy in ABIA STATE wasting tax payers money buying only two Hilux cars #1.5 billions

To think you're above 50 years actually makes me lose hope for humanity. You're just mad honestly them suppose tie you rope.

Tueh
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by worksmart(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11
I don't support Obi, he was a failure as a governor
Judolisco:
no dey lie na... U jst hate him because he didn't support obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by NwekereNdokl: 4:25pm On Mar 11
Awka a is already the fastest developing city in igboland and among the fastest in Nigeria

InvertedHammer:
/
Kudos to him!

Anything to make Awka a city is a welcomed development.

/

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by DestinyNigga: 4:29pm On Mar 11
Soludo should give us 24 hrs electricity. We need it. Not all this wash and wear roads.
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Cabonylewis(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11
CaptainFM1:
He's 2 years into his tenure yet no sign of the Dubai he promised.

The way our politicians dey use mouth sweet-tongue us during campaign makes us all to look life fools.
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Cabonylewis(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11
CaptainFM1:

The way our politicians dey use mouth sweet-tongue us during campaign makes us all to look life fools.
Son of bitch & coward shit hole
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Cabonylewis(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11
CaptainFM1:

The Son of bitch & coward shit hole
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Spandau: 4:36pm On Mar 11
Anambra1stSonTV:
The governor of Anambra state Prof Soludo has started dualisation Of 14.7km Ekwueme Square Road to link up to Amansea with 300m flyover bridge, the new road will connect to the new government house and lodge he is currently building, construction of Overpass bridge at Arroma to connect to Ifite has commenced including reconstruction of Ifite Road that connect to Unizik has equally commenced.

Watch the new government house, lodge and the new road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZkuujnMrw?si=AZO9ZfvBJBl6fiRv
Mynd44

Hope they won't forget the curbs, pavements and road markings this time around.
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Charly68: 4:36pm On Mar 11
Anambra got it right and so they must have dividends of democracy..Thanks for the Erudite Governor

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Cabonylewis(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11
DestinyNigga:
Soludo should give us 24 hrs electricity. We need it. Not all this wash and wear roads.
You are The Son Of Bitch

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Dicoomoba: 4:37pm On Mar 11
AustineE1:

ThankGod you appreciated the fact that Soludo is actually working in Anambra and yet the APC you supported at the federal level is busy looting the country to stupor and making Nigeria a laughingstock in the comity of nations.You supported a serial looting drug Lord for presidency and now your brothers are shouting Ebin Pawa oo everywhere and raiding trucks with food produce on the high way....if you have conscience and shame,you should be in sober mood because your wrong choices at the federal level has financially strangulated so many innocent Nigerians.

Plus Obi plus Obiano plus Soludo of central bank they never reach Fashola … talkless of Tinubu , Do you have head to think at all I can not blame you because you don’t know anything than to hate that will kill you is already killing your people everywhere , Nigeria will great and. Igbo will be sad. Forever. Since 1966 😂
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by TableLeg(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11
Soludo is trying hard after seeing what Alex Otti has achieved in a short space of time.
Waste man, a perfect example of why education can be overrated in a place like Nigeria!
Instead of focusing and delivering for his people, he spent the better part of his tenure hating Peter Obi.
Anuofia.
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Oghene86: 4:40pm On Mar 11
Anambra1stSonTV:

Most of you come online to post rubbish

Now you bring this to defend, is this the only company working in Anambra state, I saw what the commissioner for budget posted on LinkedIn all rubbish since you know all a lot please bring out all Soludo road project since he came into office and prove me wrong
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by yarimo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11
Sucre6:

You must be a very miserable human being in person, full of negativity. I have never seen any coherent comment from you, always talking like a confused clown 🤡
Until I praise obi before my comment make sense to you abi ?
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by yarimo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11
tojahh:

To think you're above 50 years actually makes me lose hope for a humanity. You're just mad honestly them suppose tie you rope.

Tueh
shey until I praise obi before my comment make sense to you
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11
Anambra1stSonTV:

You will keep ranting here nothing more

Prove him wrong with facts and evidence
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Oghene86: 4:46pm On Mar 11
Anambra1stSonTV:

Most of you come online to post rubbish

Oga see below pictures of Soludo road posted on LinkedIn by his commissioners who would I believe coming here to back a failed government, people like you are the problem of this country

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11
Peter obi once says infrastructure cannot promote economic hence Anambra doesn't need roads, just as Abia gov ask which car Abia people won take move on the road if he construct road

If ikpeazu, uguwanyi come out tomorrow, these crackhead from the failed rising sun will still come out to hype and repackage them as they turn a man that ought to be stone for taking poverty rate in anambra high as their messiah
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Anambra1stSonTV: 4:50pm On Mar 11
DestinyNigga:
Anu show me any road he constructed that have collapsed ndi Obi ojor
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Anambra1stSonTV: 4:53pm On Mar 11
Oghene86:

Oga see below pictures of Soludo road posted on LinkedIn by his commissioners who would I believe coming here to back a failed government, people like you are the problem of this country
Ignorant mind that was zero pothole initiated by the governor any serious government all over the world maintain existing road utobo

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Anambra1stSonTV: 4:54pm On Mar 11
wifeesnatcher:

Prove him wrong with facts and evidence
I don't waste my precious time engaging idi*ts
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Anambra1stSonTV: 4:55pm On Mar 11
TableLeg:
Soludo is trying hard after seeing what Alex Otti has achieved in a short space of time.
Waste man, a perfect example of why education can be overrated in a place like Nigeria!
Instead of focusing and delivering for his people, he spent the better part of his tenure hating Peter Obi.
Anuofia.
Alex Otti is learning where Soludo is he hasn't achieve half of what Soludo is doing in Anambra state
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Sucre6: 4:56pm On Mar 11
yarimo:
Until I praise obi before my comment make sense to you abi ?

Until you become reasonable with your comments
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11
Sucre6:

Until you become reasonable with your comments
reasonable by claiming obi is the best abi ? Obi has succeed in fooling you, but for me . No wayyyyyyy
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Anambra1stSonTV: 4:58pm On Mar 11
Oghene86:

Now you bring this to defend, is this the only company working in Anambra state, I saw what the commissioner for budget posted on LinkedIn all rubbish since you know all a lot please bring out all Soludo road project since he came into office and prove me wrong
Ongoing dualisation of Unizik temspite to Isuaniaicha Contractor Niger Cat

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:00pm On Mar 11
Oghene86:

Ignorant mind this is Soludo's projects.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by tojahh(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11
yarimo:
shey until I praise obi before my comment make sense to you

No. The topic isn't about Obi. There is no need for you praising him to make sense.
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:04pm On Mar 11
Oghene86:

Only a fool will be comparing Gov Soludo to Otti, over hyping Otti will not help Abia

Watch this, Gov Soludo hasn't borrowed 1 kobo while Otti has borrowed #114 billion using #30bllion to construct 6.7km of Aba-Port Hacourt road that madness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIkUqgoUohk?si=I8DOo77VIgscuaMY
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11
tojahh:

No. The topic isn't about Obi. There is no need for you praising him to make sense.
so until I praise otti before my comment make sense to you abi
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:10pm On Mar 11
Oghene86:

Soludo is constructing 450km of roads across Anambra, two flyovers, five hospitals, commissioners quarters, new government house and lodge, two industrial parks, Fun city in Awka, Awka shopping mall, free education, free antenatal care and child delivery and so many others

Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by tojahh(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11
yarimo:
so until I praise otti before my comment make sense to you abi

See how you dey ruminate with incoherence. Again, the topic isn't about Otti but surely, you must want to make sense by force by bringing them in. Guy rest! You stick to your support for what you believe and stop purging.

You be senior man, act like one.
Re: Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi by bentenny(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11
AustineE1:

ThankGod you appreciated the fact that Soludo is actually working in Anambra and yet the APC you supported at the federal level is busy looting the country to stupor and making Nigeria a laughingstock in the comity of nations.You supported a serial looting drug Lord for presidency and now your brothers are shouting Ebin Pawa oo everywhere and raiding trucks with food produce on the high way....if you have conscience and shame,you should be in sober mood because your wrong choices at the federal level has financially strangulated so many innocent Nigerians.
The reason yarimo is supporting and hailing soludo is because he has openly thrown his support for Tinubu!
Yarimo way nor even know road to abia wan talk wetin dey happen there!
All these paid agbadorians forget say bo us time don expire😁😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Unwritten Rules Of Airplane Travel / Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road / One Dies As Gas Tanker Falls On Vehicles On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.