Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 (1045 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shocked At The State Of A Student Accommodation In UK (pics/video) / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by derecho(m): 11:26am On Mar 11
Apart from OBIdients being the most intelligent set of Nigerians, they are capable of demystifying politicians/celebrities who hitherto had been larger than life.
It was the OBIdients who exposed Tinubu to the world as a fraud and made Tinubu spin doctors look like amateurs.

They've mastered the art of using the most powerful tool- the Truth; and they are always on the qui vive to expose lies peddled by APC and the professional politicians.

They are fast learners and very united. They don't need money to defend their beliefs.
They are often misunderstood as disrespectful but they are very respectful to men of integrity.
Peter Obi is the major leader figure hence they pride themselves as OBIDIENTS.
Not sure BATists can boldly identify with Tinubu now.Only a few still make excuses for him.Even MC Oluomo had to go into hiding for many months.

Most Atikulates have deserted him but might reconvene when Atiku announces his intention to contest in 2027.Why? They love his money.

More OBIdients are now joining Politics and would invade the political space in an unprecedented manner.

Naive people think all OBIdients will join LP but any smart person knows OBIdients are pervasive.

Tinubu and his gang underestimated Peter Obi.
They thought they could break him but Peter Obi is a wise leader. He quickly reassured his followers and is reaching out to more people.

As I type, I can see a similarity between David in 1 Samuel 30 and what Peter Obi is presently doing.I'm tempted to explain but if you know, you know.

I'm proud to follow and identify with a wise leader, who is humble to learn what he doesn't know.

There is something Peter Obi knows that Tinubu will never know even with all his gragra and throwing money around.

Nigerians are now learning what it means to be a true Leader and what it means to be a figure head.

Tinubu is still using divisive tactics to get sympathy but it's not working.Many omoluabis are not buying into his antics.

PO on the other hand weighs his words and actions despite being wrongly labelled a bigot by his haters.

Why won't any normal person not love PO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuuzZBay2J0
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by Olachase(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11
person way no day power before he enter Aso rock
na now way he come day there you think say he no go easy for ham just day play undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by eteebanky1: 1:06pm On Mar 11
Olachase:
person way no day power before he enter Aso rock
na now way he come day there you think say he no go easy for ham just day play undecided undecided

You're so on point

The way some people dy reason ehn

Anyways Sha, some people just just want to believe Tinubu will lose come 2027 election..... Obedients for example

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by bobbybrown007: 1:55pm On Mar 11
Same person, with the same account blabbing nonesense. I mean to the two above me
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by DevilsEqual(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11
Lol..I see pass this one during that 2023 election
I read so tey i con begin dey think say na mouth dem dey take win election but at the end, nothing sup

Obidients go write tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by Frigga13: 3:12pm On Mar 11
Muslim North will rig election for Tinubu ... they can’t wait fir the south to get done..

Obi will have to wait for a long time... North will complete their 8 years..

Tinubu deceived the south with power must come south mantra.. played a fast one on Obi and threw him into the competition.. as a verified strong contender.. knowing he will never win ..

Obi has the chance to humbly deputized Atiku.. or remain a strong loyalty to PDP.. that would have gotten him closer to President.

But was misled by a Yoruba man that understands and knows Nigeria politics too well... all was for his own selfish ambition of not seeing Atiku become President

Is clear Atiku has better chance of being president than Obi will ever have

The loser in all this is nyesom Wike.. he lost it and also the goodwill of all Nigerians except Yoruba people..
Yoruba has never been kingmakers.. Tinubu never counted on them .. just as Obasanjo never did.

Power to the people

PDP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by GodHimself(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11
LOL

The Night King and his wights.

derecho:
Apart from OBIdients being the most intelligent set of Nigerians, they are capable of demystifying politicians/celebrities who hitherto had been larger than life.

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by tuoyoojo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11
The reality is that voters do not determine who wins an elections but those that count it.

As bad as the economy is, the people in inec would do the bidding of the Aso rock with extra backing of the judiciary

That is why these guys are not afraid of the hardship they are causing because they know weda dey perform or not, their 8 years is sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by yarimo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11
derecho:
It was the OBIdients who exposed Tinubu to the world as a fraud and made Tinubu spin doctors look like amateurs.

They've mastered the art of using the most powerful tool- the Truth; and they are always on the qui vive to expose lies peddled by APC and the professional politicians.

They are fast learners and very united. They don't need money to defend their beliefs.
They are often misunderstood as disrespectful but they are very respectful to men of integrity.
Not sure BATists can boldly identify with Tinubu now.Only a few still make excuses for him.Even MC Oluomo had to go into hiding for many months.

Most Atikulates have deserted him but might reconvene when Atiku announces his intention to contest in 2027.Why? They love his money.

More OBIdients are now joining Politics and would invade the political space in an unprecedented manner.

Naive people think all OBIdients will join LP but any smart person knows OBIdients are pervasive.

They thought they could break him but Peter Obi is a wise leader. He quickly reassured his followers and is reaching out to more people.

As I type, I can see a similarity between David in 1 Samuel 30 and what Peter Obi is presently doing.I'm tempted to explain but if you know, you know.

I'm proud to follow and identify with a wise leader, who is humble to learn what he doesn't know.

There is something Peter Obi knows that Tinubu will never know even with all his gragra and throwing money around.

Nigerians are now learning what it means to be a true Leader and what it means to be a figure head.

Tinubu is still using divisive tactics to get sympathy but it's not working.Many omoluabis are not buying into his antics.

PO on the other hand weighs his words and actions despite being wrongly labelled a bigot by his haters.

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by thesicilian: 5:26pm On Mar 11
derecho:
Apart from OBIdients being the most intelligent set of Nigerians

You lost me at your very first line.
I think the adjective you meant to use is "deluded."

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by SuperOnyi: 5:58pm On Mar 11
shocked

Most of y'all are just bunch of comics, if Mr. Tinubu wishes to stay in government for 12 years; no obedient can stop him. You have all forgotten that this is Africa and how powerthirsty these politicians are.

Anyway I don't care about Nigeria because like I have always maintained, dissolution is the best option for this country. Till then, y'all can keep disgracing mother Africa and proving them white supremacists right!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by Lavor234: 7:28pm On Mar 11
It's not who votes that matters. It's he who counts the votes
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by Felabrity: 7:31pm On Mar 11
The way tinubu go take rig 2027 election, e go shock you and the shock wey want shock tinubu
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by NaijaPrince18: 7:50pm On Mar 11
Obidients might have some intelligence but not much considering they’re backing a fraud called obi for tribal reasons and nothing else. Tinubu clears obi in every measure of politics and achievements
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by walex2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11
derecho:

. Peter obi if still contest on 2027 he will still come 3rd behind Atiku and will score less votes than 2023. Make all the noise it doesn't change anything
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by Benwallt(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11
Miscreants. Obidients are likened to septic tank. Nobody takes obidients for spice but nutrition-less bullshit

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Shocked In 2027 by Samesame247: 8:19am On Mar 12
Until Bvas real-time is used compulsorily in election, political oligarchs would determine election results.

(1) (Reply)

Books You Will Enjoy Re: / Prices Of Nigerian Universities / Oau Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.