Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales (29417 Views)

CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash / Man Seen On Camera Screaming So Loud In A Banking Hall (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Delightsome2023: 6:45pm On Mar 11
porthouse7:
Nothing bad in using juju to attract customers. Same way of praying to attract customers, we are Africans, I only have issues with using juju for evil
hi can we communicate privately
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by porthouse7(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11
Delightsome2023:
no…. I am guy
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by porthouse7(f): 6:58pm On Mar 11
SpecialAdviser:

Juju, when used wrongly can come after you. Very difficult to leave you. Can even have effect on your family. Can even kill you or kill anyone that ignores it in the future. Run 1 million miles away from it for your own benefits.

You can use Christian items and throw it away. You can stop going to church. You can even insult the Christian God. You can even burn your altar and still get scot free. But juju is a danger so don't try. There is reason you need to embrace Christianity for your safety and the safety of your unborn generations.
that’s the juju u know
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Tzar(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11
Don’t we see Christians sprinkling annoiting oil and Moslem sprinkling zamzam water?!
As long as the item he is burying doesn’t have human parts, he has committed no offense!
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Delightsome2023: 7:12pm On Mar 11
porthouse7:
no…. I am guy
wetin do the f for your profile a
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by nedekid: 7:39pm On Mar 11
This one na learner.
This days, guymen were burying cows in their offices.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by erniok(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11
Zooposki:
Christians also eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus. What can be more fetish and cannibalistic than that? Shudders in horror.

“And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the house of God.”

Imagine killing 22,000 oxens and 120,000 sheeps in honor of the Christian god. 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾Shudders again.
So at that time, the offering was made by Christian's right?
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by faceland: 7:55pm On Mar 11
It doesn't sound Nigerian or even West African.

Title is purely clickbait.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Lumarstone: 8:00pm On Mar 11
beardedboy:

You're a bloody liar. Southwest, north central and Edo know they're the hief of voodoo. Even SE are light years ahead of the north regarding voodoo.

Weather you are a bloody liar or not, if to say you have been to places like Yola, Yobe or Bornu you wouldn't have opposed my submission here.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by ObalendeCMS: 8:00pm On Mar 11
You no get ATTITUDE, you dey use juju!
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Lumarstone: 8:01pm On Mar 11
Delightsome2023:

How?
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Entanglement: 8:48pm On Mar 11
RealEzee:
u r not a christian ja re go sleep
If u don't know holy communion,baptism,laying on of hands,anointing etc r all rituals
Wetin bring catholic inside d matter abi r u more christian dan catholic pple ?u way no sabi simple ritual
Abeg go n meet ur pastor or who ever presides over the church u attend ,which kind baby convert u b sef abi u think d miracles Jesus did were amelika wonda?
so for your pigeon mind laying of hand and anointing na rituals undecided

Na people like you Paul dey warn make we stay off Their useless mindset! Na Una dey carry people for hand go hell fire angry

I repeat! Keep Christianity out of your demonic mouth you generation of vipers angry

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Father4all: 8:59pm On Mar 11
Oga, that language is not Nigeria. It's Niger Republic Language
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by seetomorrow: 9:07pm On Mar 11
Calitoscassius:
You actually believe this nonsense you wrote? grin

A word is enough for the wise. Who give you permission to enter express ?
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by porthouse7(f): 9:25pm On Mar 11
Delightsome2023:
wetin do the f for your profile a
it doesn't concern you
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Niyi4321: 9:51pm On Mar 11
I see nothing more than somebody keeping dry fishes for himself under the floor. I see nothing here but selfishness
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Delightsome2023: 9:53pm On Mar 11
porthouse7:
it doesn't concern you
gayman like you.
Tufia
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by bigcasava1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:
What is Juju?
He is practicing his religion
Christians and Muslims do their own different rituals according to their beliefs and teachings
if na Igbo man you will call him ritualist. Now you defending ur brother
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by aribisala0(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11
bigcasava1:
if na Igbo man you will call him ritualist. Now you defending ur brother

I am an Ogun adherent you can check my history. I am very proud of that.
Please I beg you if you have nothing sensible to say just dey your dey don't quote me to talk rubbish
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Sleekfingers: 10:04pm On Mar 11
Gentlesoul2021:
The more the maggots the more the sales. I have seen it firsthand before. This is insane if I must say.

Most churches in Nigeria are doing it.

It is called AWORO
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11
porthouse7:
that’s the juju u know
Don't ever believe and trust any juju. To be forewarned is to be forearmed
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by porthouse7(f): 11:15pm On Mar 11
SpecialAdviser:

that's ur problem, u can't tell me what to believe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by porthouse7(f): 11:16pm On Mar 11
Delightsome2023:
gayman like you.
Tufia
oponu
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by HartetarLee001: 12:54am On Mar 12
ChangedMan1999:
I don't know what to contribute here

Please someone in Buccaneer confraternity sent me this: Ok nyben see just run 5pac

What does it mean please cry

He want you to send him 5K

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by wiseoneking: 1:22am On Mar 12
Zooposki:

And who told you I’m an atheist?
Trash again.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Komo4dmoney: 2:10am On Mar 12
airsaylongcome:
Lol. The "juju" is in the numbers. Ask him what his weekly sales target are. None. What strategies has he implemented to drive sales? How many repeat customers has he got? How much do they spend per transaction? How many of his previous customers have not bought from him in the last say one month? Why haven't they bought? How is he keeping tabs with them and trying to extract more sales from them? What are his selling costs? How can he reduce those?

Business is war. Methodical war. You have to be merhodical in your strategy to win

Na you help am build him business reach where e dey, right?? Wetin you dey do for yourself sef?
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Komo4dmoney: 2:11am On Mar 12
SpecialAdviser:

And what do you what him to believe? Your own religion??
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by airsaylongcome: 3:36am On Mar 12
Komo4dmoney:

Na you help am build him business reach where e dey, right?? Wetin you dey do for yourself sef?

Lol....pretty well if you ask me. I ask these basic questions when I have to consult for businesses. Juju is completely useless in business
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by tophempire: 6:32am On Mar 12
THE MAN IS SIMPLY PRACTICING HIS BELIEFS...

I ALSO CALL ON MY ANCESTORS AND POUR LIBATION, AND FROM TIME TO TIME MAKE SACRIFICES, SO IF YOU SEE ME NOW DOING IT YOU'LL SAY IT'S FETISH ABI?

THEN YOUR CHURCH AND MOSQUE RITUALS ARE NOT FETISH, YOU CALL ON OTHER PEOPLE'S ANCESTORS, HOW YOU ARE RELATED TO JESUS OR DAVID OR MARY I DON'T KNOW, HOW MUHAMMED IS RELATED TO YOU I STILL DO NOT KNOW.

YOU CALL ON CHI AS IGBO
YOU CALL ON ELEDUMARE AS YORUBA
YOU CALL ON ABASI AS CALABAR E.T.C

IN THE TIMES OF OUR ANCESTORS ALL THE NAMES ABOVE WERE FOR A SUPREME DEITY WHO HAD OTHER DEITIES UNDER HIS COMMAND, THOSE OTHER DEITIES WERE THE ONES WHO INTERACTED WITH MEN AND OUR ANCESTORS' SPIRIT WAS THE CLOSEST TO MEN AND THEY TOOK OUR REQUEST TO THE SUPREME BEING FOR JUDGEMENT. WHICH WE PRESENT IN THROUGH DREAMS.

BECAUSE THE SLAVE MASTERS TOLD YOU THEIR RELIGION IS BETTER AND SUPERIOR TO OURS SO THEY COULD ENSLAVE US, YOU NOW ABANDON TRUE SPIRITUALITY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND NOISE-MAKING IN THE STREETS
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by zinaunreal(m): 7:56am On Mar 12
His luck
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Goodlady(f): 8:19am On Mar 12
aribisala0:
What is Juju?
He is practicing his religion
Christians and Muslims do their own different rituals according to their beliefs and teachings
Jujujuju tantantara!
Ask Eedris Abdulkareem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

**BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, PM, NETELLER. Instant Payment by MOBILE TRANSFER! / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.