Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,895 members, 7,912,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:55 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2825 Views)

When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Gadafii: 5:27am On Mar 12
Buy him ps5

1 Like

Re: . by Bongadu: 8:07am On Mar 12
Buy a forking ad

1 Like

Re: . by BigDawsNet: 8:44am On Mar 12
Badbeach1:
I NEED YOUR ADVICE O.

On Valentine’s Day, my boyfriend got me an expensive gift. I was so shocked because the price of the package was around 600k

I only got him a pair of singlet and boxers with a free pen attached. Lol. I really felt bad for him, that is why I want to make it up to him.

I stumbled on a nairaland vendor who sells amazing shirt. I picked 3 shirts which he sold for 18k. The problem here is, I don’t know which shirt to go with because they all look really good. Please guys, I took a screenshot of my best four, please pick the best three for me o.

Here is a link to the nairaland vendor. https://www.nairaland.com/8025929/luxury-vintage-shirts-24-hrs

Second frame looks good
Re: . by placeofallure(f): 11:15am On Mar 12
Badbeach1:
Still waiting

You're a shirt vendor fronting as a love struck damsel.

My honest opinion will not go down well with you so I'd rather shut up. Agba n' tara.

1 Like

Re: . by JONSYN7154: 11:42am On Mar 12
Badbeach1:
I NEED YOUR ADVICE O.

On Valentine’s Day, my boyfriend got me an expensive gift. I was so shocked because the price of the package was around 600k

I only got him a pair of singlet and boxers with a free pen attached. Lol. I really felt bad for him, that is why I want to make it up to him.

I stumbled on a nairaland vendor who sells amazing shirt. I picked 3 shirts which he sold for 18k. The problem here is, I don’t know which shirt to go with because they all look really good. Please guys, I took a screenshot of my best four, please pick the best three for me o.

Here is a link to the nairaland vendor. https://www.nairaland.com/8025929/luxury-vintage-shirts-24-hrs
Buy the 1st, 3rd and the 4th one. They're beautiful shirts 👕
Re: . by SporaD8: 2:31pm On Mar 12
Badbeach1:

You don’t mean it.

What do you know about casual shirts
If you're trying to get a shirt for your guy, listen to the advice from guys!
When it comes to fashion, Ladies and Gents have different taste!
Reminds me of when I was in my top-teen years; whenever Mom went on a lone shopping,
She's so fund of getting all these bright and and colourful shirts like "coats of many colours" featuring Joseph!
Ofcourse I don't wear them but I always appreciate her efforts.
Hints: Bright/rainbow-colour = Gayish
Dark/unicolour = Guyish
Re: . by Sirhush(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12
I love the last one grin
Re: . by Macnnoli4(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12
Personally, I pick 1,3 and 4.
2 looks a bit dull for my taste and 1 is my favourite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribalism In Relationships / Post-breakup Etiquette! / Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.