Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,926 members, 7,931,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series (810 Views)

Tecno Pop 8 - Best Of The Pop Series / TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread / Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Max1103: 11:50pm On Mar 17
What's Poppin
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Max1103: 11:50pm On Mar 17
Gloriafoot:
"for watching Netflix" grin
Idea
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Max1103: 11:51pm On Mar 17
Blvckk:
Double double everything.
It's a new era
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by graceyJ1: 8:25am On Mar 18
How much is it?
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Ozohu454: 10:51pm On Mar 20
Oh my,this phone is everything
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Ayeesha454(f): 10:51pm On Mar 20
Can I use easy buy?
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Iyeeshaar(f): 10:52pm On Mar 20
How much is it
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Starprogress: 10:41am On Mar 22
It's very much promising, the added features are superb
Lazyme2:
This looks promising
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by YangaBabe: 4:06am On Mar 23
Franktom247:
Will I get it for that actual price in phone shops?
yes, though prices may vary from shop to shop.
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by YangaBabe: 4:06am On Mar 23
Ayeesha454:
Can I use easy buy?
supposedly
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by biroo: 4:37am On Mar 23
Lovely phone, the design and build makes sense.
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Lizabeth10(f): 11:37am On Mar 24
Suresplendor:
And I'm currently still using my pop 5 can I swap?
Yes you can. Just go to any Carl care store closest to you and take your Phone box and NIN and proceed to swap.
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Lizabeth10(f): 11:38am On Mar 24
Ezeifeduba:
The last Pop I used was Pop 5 Pro and seeing the features of this Pop 8, I can give bold kudos to TECNO actually. It's a nice improvement for a low budget phone. TECNO is one of the few brands that can give you more than what you actually bought.
Exactly it just shows growth
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Lizabeth10(f): 11:39am On Mar 24
TECNO giving us double of what we want,love to see it honestly
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Lazyme2(f): 12:37pm On Mar 24
Lizabeth10:

Yes you can. Just go to any Carl care store closest to you and take your Phone box and NIN and proceed to swap.
Wow. I didn't know we could swap. I thought we could only buy
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Lazyme2(f): 12:38pm On Mar 24
Starprogress:
It's very much promising, the added features are superb
I totally agree with you
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by HachiPrincess1: 1:45pm On Mar 24
Them dey always do pass wetin person expect
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by HachiPrincess1: 1:45pm On Mar 24
They always come through like bandadadang
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by Shuregirl: 6:20pm On Mar 24
Best of it’s kind
Re: Check Out The Latest In The TECNO POP Series by stephenhaleem(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24
Yeaaa everything double double
Lizabeth10:
TECNO giving us double of what we want,love to see it honestly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celtel Streaming Settings! / Sony Ericsson M600 / What Is The Plan Of Federal Government On Network Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.