Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,218 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) (30062 Views)

Top Smartphones In The World Engaging In Intense Rivalry During The Pandemic / Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) / Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by ottersberger(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13
Anyone who knows that socially-challenged brother should confirm that he is ok. I don't trust a Nigeria policeman with a gun at his disposal.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13
Hahaha πŸƒ
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by begge: 8:29pm On Mar 13
One is mad and one is a criminal
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by IkemChris(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13
Tallesty1:
I see two mad men
grin grin grin no be small 2 mad men..
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by NapoleonHill: 8:33pm On Mar 13
APOPTOSIS:
NIGERIAN POLICE always appears untrainable.
How can you confront and be so close to a mentally deranged man with an assault rifle..?
Does he know that man can overpower him and use that rifle at him and other passersby?
This is why they are usually overpowered!

Some of you Internet users know everything. You know how a celebrity should talk, how an actor should act and how a business man should do business.

Can you stand the test of scrutiny when you're in public glares?
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by Jastop: 8:41pm On Mar 13
*URGENT VACANCY πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š*

*Job Title: Medical Sales Representative.*

*Salary:* N70,000 - N100,000 with incentives

*Job Overview:*
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Medical Sales Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling medical products or equipment to healthcare professionals and institutions. The primary focus will be on developing and maintaining strong relationships with key decision-makers in hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a solid understanding of medical terminology and procedures, and a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.

*Qualifications/Requirements:*
- BSC in biological or medical courses.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in medical sales, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of medical terminology, procedures, and healthcare industry regulations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to both medical professionals and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in healthcare facilities.
- Highly organized, with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.

*How to apply:*
Send your resume to jetuxehealthcareltd@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by luluman: 8:43pm On Mar 13
Tallesty1:
I see two mad men
I concur
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by Chetas81(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13
SHITHOLE NATION EXPERIENCE
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by tfelicityk(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13
Government pikin Vs Government
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by TomiSwag(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13
Abeg....3 gbosa for the camera sha...See as the zoom still clear
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by Quebec91(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13
cheesy
Tallesty1:
I see two mad men
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by BeninRefugees: 9:08pm On Mar 13
Bacteria8:
The popo is trying to get advise from the mad man...just like Peter Obi grin grin grin
grin

I know say Una no go disappoint cheesy
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by Olahmi05: 9:12pm On Mar 13
Both of them wear dre uniform holding dre weapon.
M sure Nigeria is not for gentle People.
Is either u don craze before or u don dey craze small small.
KOLOMENTAL grin grin grin
Have never gotten 200 likes before
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by officialfestus(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13
Who come they mad between them now?
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by kmaster007: 9:42pm On Mar 13
No gree for anybody
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by Morbeta11(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13
Tallesty1:
I see two mad men

You took the words out of my mouth...
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by madone: 10:19pm On Mar 13
angry dont address a man that has his fundamental ham right in a rough manner. He may not be in his right mind but he is a citizen of the federal of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by JooEeL(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13
2 mad men
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by Ttipsy(f): 12:36am On Mar 14
What could they be discussing
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by Ttipsy(f): 12:37am On Mar 14
Tallesty1:
I see two mad men
I can’t stop laughing
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:40am On Mar 14
Shoot him in the leg and take him to LUTH for partial treatment
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by QueenDima47(f): 6:55am On Mar 14
StatusSymbol:
No wonder. That's why people from that region type on nairaland like an
agitated madman
The mad one in uniform is from your region. You people are senseless always bringing shame to the country.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by armadeo(m): 8:13am On Mar 14
I remember the day I saw on guy scuffle with a mad man. The guy landed some Tyson fury like punches on the mad man and they both fell.

The mad man got up and took to his heels while the guy got up and pursued him.

That day i know say no be by cloth dem dey take no craze man.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:23am On Mar 14
They both mad smiley
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by alekfhcola: 4:05pm On Mar 14
Pinterest is full of creative and attractive content with enough power to inspire you. Also, there are many DIY and lifestyle videos to add comfort to your busy life. In addition to this, entertaining videos make your boring life enjoyable. https://pinterestdownloadonline.com/save-pinterest-inspiration-pin-download-for-offline-entertainment/
Re: Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) by hstar: 4:12pm On Mar 14
armadeo:
I remember the day I saw on guy scuffle with a mad man. The guy landed some Tyson fury like punches on the mad man and they both fell.

The mad man got up and took to his heels while the guy got up and pursued him.

That day i know say no be by cloth dem dey take no craze man.
Bro, I doubt this shocked

Because immediately the mad man runs off most of the time, the next step isn't always funny

Na to start stoning, even person wey no buy market fit collect from the stoning.

Another thing that I know they are scared of is cane,

Thorough flogging. They always get weak by that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos) / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.