Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,897 members, 7,922,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State (7930 Views)

Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Nigerian Christian Midwife Sues Hospital For Making Her Wear Trousers In Surgery / Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by pterygott(f): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
HEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where have i been since?
You mean I was elsewhere getting bored stiff while there was fun 2 b had here?

@ Grafikdon, aka akpuruka!
I dey ya side abeg, even though I've lost count of the number of ID's i have on this forum.
its your pal. . .u know who wink

Leave all those spineless kparaga shaking nincompoops to be running their Diarrhoetic mouths!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by mellow(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
The worst is yet to come[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by afrodixie: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
pterygott:

HEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where have i been since?

@ Grafikdon,
I dey ya side abeg, even though I've lost count of the number of ID's i have on this forum.

Leave all those spineless kparaga shaking nincompoops to be running their Diarrhoetic mouths!

Yes!  Add pepper!  Add salt!!!! tongue

Make you no go put on weight---look like darfur refugee!!!! grin Keep flying around Nairaland like a Jezebelic Termite! cheesy

grafikdon:

The confusion continues. . . This has got to be the most hilarious post ever. I have shouted time without number that people should desist from degrading any ethnic group from Nigeria and have often taken on some of those that I find threading this path. . . that has been my major 'beef', but you want to see only what YOU want to see, and jump to imaginary and fabricated conclusions. . . I am hoping you can show me in black and white just one instance where I degraded ANY ethnic group or even hinted anything that suggests a 'superior' ethnic group. . . knowing you CANNOT possibly show me that, because it doesn't exist. . . keep on rocking, I say. wink

Which fabricated conclusions? shocked  You mean your trademark?  Read your posts carefully and see where your busy bodyism has landed you!  You do not need to post anything to be tribalist.  The fact that you show up there speaks for it's self.  Trying to play some "wayo" devil's advocate.  Remember that Bill Clinton "smoked" but never inhaled!!!!  You are a smoking tribalist that never inhales!!! The most dangerous type!  Snake!!!!! angry

mellow:

The worst is yet to come[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Hello Mello!!!!!---Why be a prophet of doom? kiss

willywilly:

ISLAM is a SUICIDE BOMBER RELIGION

Well, just an observation oh!---I know from past encounters on this forum--you are a born "freedom fighter"----------This topic entered the religious "sharia in Igboland" realm as a result of your clever imput.  Carry on oh! Knock yourself out! kiss

This topic was about some---do not know what term to use now, for fear of offending one group or another----------chasing women in trousers.

Observing I say---Observing oh!-----Just take my contributions as "flashing" according to Nigerian GSM lingo---I just dey flash una oh! grin
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by lilian777(f): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
People must always find something to talk about.Tribe,religion ,trivial issues like women wearing trousers ,tara- tara -tara-tara.On the contrary, if people don't diss each other like this,nairaland won't be fun.Each thread is a means to spit fire,feel the fire,make friends and make foes.So, go on ya'll ,diss each other while people like me sit back and cool off reading your "stinkers!" while on or after a hard day's job.Uhmn,i'm thinking,maybe we should start giving out accolades to the highest Disser.Some people can't do a day without it, u know.Let me know what u think, the press will like to know too cos if they compile all your disses,it will make a good Jest Column in a Periodical.Shalom!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ozigbo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
The Issues here is not about Islam or
Sharia reader the problem here is that
Abia State ve been know for a long Time,
for all this kind of Ciss.
eg Aba women Riot, Bakasi.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by ozigbo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
Lilian, girl u look sweet in that u pic.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by afrodixie: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2007
lilian777:

People must always find something to talk about.Tribe,religion ,trivial issues like women wearing trousers ,tara- tara -tara-tara.

On the contrary, if people don't diss each other like this,nairaland won't be fun.Each thread is a means to spit fire,feel the fire,make friends and make foes.So, go on ya'll ,diss each other while people like me sit back and cool off reading your "stinkers!" while on or after a hard day's job.

Uhmn,i'm thinking,maybe we should start giving out accolades to the highest Disser.Some people can't do a day without it, u know.Let me know what u think, the press will like to know too because if they compile all your disses,it will make a good Jest Column in a Periodical.Shalom!

Wonderful! grin  Abeg spit your own fire---so Seun go ban you with im accolade--with flashing red dots!!!! cheesy grin grin cheesy

ozigbo:

The Issues here is not about Islam or
Sharia reader

the problem here is that
Abia State ve been know for a long Time,
for all this kind of Ciss.
eg Aba women Riot, Bakasi.

Thank you for bringing us to the matters arising---how religion entered the matter is another puzzle I am still trying to solve!  I think it is the fact that Pilas started the thread---so people use "Dimka or Pilas" thread to vent out religious, tribal and sectarian bitch-meats!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by pterygott(f): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
afrodixie:

Yes! Add pepper! Add salt!!!! tongue

Make you no go put on weight---look like darfur refugee!!!! grin Keep flying around Nairaland like a Jezebelic Termite! cheesy

chai!!! I can't take this. . .Look at this one that can't even get over her ex, even though the guy has booted her twenty years ago grin, coming here to make wise cracks about my physique. If u're not as bloated up as a toad, let's see ur own pic tongue
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Blow(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
why? you guys are beginning to deviate
lets's talk more about this crazy youths from Abia or elsewhere.

Perhaps, we can proffer a solution to their insanity.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by grafikdon: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
afrodixie:

Which fabricated conclusions? shocked You mean your trademark? Read your posts carefully and see where your busy bodyism has landed you! You do not need to post anything to be tribalist. The fact that you show up there speaks for it's self. Trying to play some "wayo" devil's advocate. Remember that Bill Clinton "smoked" but never inhaled!!!! You are a smoking tribalist that never inhales!!! The most dangerous type! Snake!!!!! angry

You are so confused it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. wink
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by afrodixie: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2007
Blow:

why? you guys are beginning to deviate
lets's talk more about this crazy youths from Abia or elsewhere.

Perhaps, we can proffer a solution to their insanity.

Thank you jare!  Well considering that Nigeria is a sunken ship without any hope of an "operation" rescue programme--the "subjects" of discussion are idle and have no matters to attend to and so have decided to harrass innocent citizens--the order of the day in Nigeria.  So we are not discussing anything new here.  Nothing to do with religion---just the state of a country--like a dead fish gone "belly-up"!!!!No law, no order!!! More to come I say---famous words---E GO REACH EFRY BODY TURN!!!!

As for you the Nairaland Termite, that is one of my brothers if I may enlighten you! grin  See how fresh Lillian is---------fine girl----You see her normal chest--purely of an unadulterated qualityl!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm!!! Even me want the babe too!!!--------You come carry ya Bulimic bony behind dey waka for here.  

Common clearrrrrrrrrrrrrout of hia!!!  Nonsense!!! angry  My friend--cover those bones quickly!!!!  We no wan seeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!  Come put feathers on top--witch!!!!! Don't you know you are on an "African Website"---dudes here do not deal with bony prominences, without the slightest propensity of adipose tissue!  kiss A say make you ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!! grin Back to your village till you cure what ever ails you! Ah-Ah!!!

Everybody wan post picture--including those when no qualify! shocked
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by grafikdon: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2007
pterygott:

HEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where have i been since?

@ Grafikdon, aka akpuruka!

Na so I see am o. . . you CAN NEVER WIN. If you do gra gra, they call you gansta, if you stay away from gra gra, they call you spineless. . . if you run after everything in skirt, they call you woman wrapper, if you put your kini in a bottle and mind your own business. . . they call you gay. . . you simply can't win. . . cheesy
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by pterygott(f): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
grafikdon:

leave am na the result of heartbreak dey worry am so.

afrodixie:

As for you the Nairaland Termite, that is one of my brothers if I may enlighten you! grin  See how fresh Lillian is---------fine gir----You see her normal chest--purely of an unadulterated qualityl!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm!!! Even me want the babe too!!!--------You come carry ya Bulimic bony behind dey waka for here.  Common clearrrrrrrrrrrrrout of hia!!!  Nonsense!!! angry  My friend--cover those bones quickly!!!!  We no wan seeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!! Come put feathers on top--witch!!!!! Don't you know you are on an "African Website"---dudes here do not deal with bony prominences, without the slightest propensity of adipose tissue!  kiss A say make you ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!! grin Back t o your village till you cure what ever ails you! Ah-Ah!!!

Everybody wan post picture--including those when no qualify! shocked

eeyah! dis thing dey worry u well well o sotay u no come fit differentiate between bullimic and anorexic. e pele o!
and pls do us all a favour and post ur fat ass self 4 us 2 c and laff our butts off grin
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by afrodixie: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
grafikdon:

Na so I see am o. . . you CAN NEVER WIN. If you do gra gra, they call you[b] gansta[/b], if you stay away from gra gra, they call you spineless. . . if you run after everything in skirt, they call you woman wrapper, if you put your kini in a bottle and mind your own business. . . they call you gay. . . you simply can't win. . . cheesy

grafikdon:

I am confused! grin---We shall see who is confused!  Yesssssssss! you are all of the above!  For not being a real man or boy kpa kpa, and sitting on the fence on most topics---inhaling but not smoking or smoking without inhaling!!!! kiss Mr. wishy-washy!  Na your type those Ghananians house wives dey beat hang outside to dry! grin
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by grafikdon: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
afrodixie:

I am confused! grin---We shall see who is confused! Yesssssssss! you are all of the above! For not being a real man or boy kpa kpa, and sitting on the fence on most topics---inhaling but not smoking or smoking without inhaling!!!! kiss Mr. wishy-washy! Na your type those Ghananians house wives dey beat hang outside to dry! grin

Real men don't come to Nairaland and run wild, calling names to every finger that types. . . that one na trade mark of market women. Now. . . and finally, you can continue rocking.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by pterygott(f): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
grafikdon:

Real men don't come to Nairaland and run wild, calling names to every finger that types. . . that one na trade mark of market women. Now. . . and finally, you can continue rocking.
word!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by afrodixie: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
pterygott:

leave am na the result of heartbreak dey worry am so.

eeyah! this thing dey worry u well well o sotay u no come fit differentiate between bullimic and anorexic. e pele o!
and please do us all a favour and[b] post your fat ass self 4 us 2 c and laff our butts off [/b] grin

Okay!  I love ma fat arse so no need for pix!!!!  Just chop small food please and stop sticking your hand in the back of your termite throat and "upchucking"!!! Freshen up! grin

Go and read that wet P****Y thread somewhere here on Nairaland---Don't dry out oh!  These dudes here do not play with that! grin

grafikdon:

Gooooooooooood!  That is what real women do!  Market women rock if you do not know!  Market women like me will keep you out of your houses on Fridays and Saturday nights while you take your wasted arse to worship with your "Sunday school teaching" wives on Sundays!  Only to keep coming back for more---Do you need a copy of ma resume? wink  Need an appointment? You will have to wait in line for that "agoyin" flavored rocking!  See Madam Etteh?  A market woman speaker of  your lower house.  I am aiming for the upper house!  Vote for me please! kiss  I am counting on you especially!

Here you are rocking with a "market woman" to prove it----I am loving it! kiss

A real woman knows how to handle her shit!  As you can see, I have a good command of the "English" language like unlike most here!  Every coin has 3 sides---the head the tail and the rim!  I can dine with world leaders and I can swim in the shallowest of gutters!  It is called versatility---the success to any marriage---remember that if you ever smell an altar of any kind!  No one ever messes with you or your family---thinking you are a "ladY"---show them real agbero first class!!! grin

You think a man or woman can mess with ma family----he he he he he he he! grin  Then I will show you that the "havard" scholar is not a "lady"!!! That is the way you survive in this world------Lady ma foot! cheesy grin cheesy When your house is burning? shocked  Now you know--if a rabbid dog bites me--- I will bite that dog back!---Let us both catch the rabbies!---If you gunner play sophisticated--- I can do that too---just chose which---I will be happy to oblige you! kiss
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by pterygott(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
afrodixie:

Okay! I love ma fat arse so no need for pix!!!! Just chop small food please and stop sticking your hand in the back of your termite throat and "upchucking"!!! Freshen up! grin

Go and read that wet P****Y thread somewhere here on Nairaland---Don't dry out oh! These dudes here do not play with that! grin

now I can see that u've run out of what to say. u'll only hear from me again when u begin to make some sense
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by laudate: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
Afrodixie, you remind me so much of Militia a.k.a Babeelove. Are you sure you guys are not related? Na di same fire-for-fire style all of una get!! cheesy

Na wetin grafikdon take do you, sef? The guy dey waka 'jejely' go im own way. . . . before you come throw scud missile in his direction. Na wa o! undecided
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by laudate: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
Babyosisi,

Chukwu biko!! shocked shocked Na you dey cause this kata-kata for here?? Hmnnn. . . . .now why am I not suprised? Now tell me, what happened this time, so that I can launch an appeal fund for your legal defense team? grin
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
laudate:

Babyosisi,

Chukwu biko!! shocked shocked Na you dey cause this kata-kata for here?? Hmnnn. . . . .now why am I not suprised? Now tell me, what happened this time, so that I can launch an appeal fund for your legal defense team? grin

me?
please o
I did nothing this time.
I haven't even said much at all.
did you read the thread?
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by afrodixie: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
+osisi:

me?
please o
I did nothing this time.
I haven't even said much at all.
did you read the thread?

You do not need to say much! They have been waiting for you! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

laudate:

Afrodixie, you remind me so much of Militia a.k.a Babeelove. Are you sure you guys are not related? Na di same fire-for-fire style all of una get!! cheesy

Na wetin grafikdon take do you, sef? The guy dey waka 'jejely' go im own way. . . . before you come throw scud missile in his direction. Na wa o! undecided

I dey fight one man called Agbo2 for one thread like that---this grafikdon just appear from nowhere begin do im gang tin! What a buttinsky! Then you do not know the story! I do not know why you guys will just jump into something you know nothing about. You see fight happening, instead to waka pass you jump inside! tongue In this case--I was only stopping by to ask +osisi some questions before grafikdon come with his wahala oh! See the other one too "prettygoat" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yes I am not hiding it! Militia+BABEELOVE+FREAKAZOID=afrodixie!!!!! You need more revelations? I gat like 20 names here for plain old good loving fun! Find out the other names! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Una go ban tire oh!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by zigam(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
Is like before you enter Nairaland – you must sabi karat? Wetin me dey read for few days wey I join – na people wey sabi kara pass Buzylyn, blow pass Tyson and strong pass Undertaker. If you no fit learn karat, better hold your mouth, fold hands dey watch - before dem go karat you down
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by afrodixie: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
zigam:

Is like before you enter Nairaland – you must sabi karat? Wetin me dey read for few days wey I join – na people wey sabi kara pass Buzylyn, blow pass Tyson and strong pass Undertaker. If you no fit learn karat, better hold your mouth, fold hands dey watch - before them go karat you down

Na you talk am! Nigeria na for efry body! cheesy---Survival of the fittest!!!! grin Next!!!
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
afrodixie:

You do not need to say much! They have been waiting for you! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I dey fight one man called Agbo2 for one thread like that---this grafikdon just appear from nowhere begin do im gang tin! What a buttinsky! Then you do not know the story! I do not know why you guys will just jump into something you know nothing about. You see fight happening, instead to waka pass you jump inside! tongue In this case--I was only stopping by to ask +osisi some questions before grafikdon come with his wahala oh! See the other one too "prettygoat" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yes I am not hiding it! Militia+BABEELOVE+FREAKAZOID=afrodixie!!!!! You need more revelations? I gat like 20 names here for plain old good loving fun! Find out the other names! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Una go ban tire oh!

Igbos call it anwu anwu.
The one wey no gree die.
Just when they think they've finished you.you jump on your two feet and shake off the dust.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Seun(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
Are you ladies fighting? If so, who and who are involved in the fight?
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
why ladies?
can't you see it's the men that are fighting. grin
ladies don't fight.
we have just been minding our little businesses,baking cookies and making the beds like good ladies do grin
but would they let us rest?
No

I turn here,osisi
turn there osisi
osisi osisi everywhere. shocked

these people won't let me be.
I even shortened my name from babyosisi to osisi
who sai?

please tell them o.
let them leave me alone
I'm more worried about the bakassi boys about to tear off my trousers from my waist
exposing me and mine to the harsh elements
than anything else.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by debosky(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2007
+osisi

God forbid anyone tear off your trousers what a sight to behold. repent you sinner! tongue

but i hope you've learned your 'Karat' like 'Buzylyn' oh before the blow begin comot grin grin

Those jobless youth who wanted to titillate themselves by viewing women's undies have finally gotten their way.

Any serious man with work to do will not be chasing ladies up and down the street telling them what to wear. abi dem don become Hisbah (social/religious) Police? Yeye people. too much aggro dey worry them, and since NEPA/PHCN no dey regular, no chance to view porn online, so they tried to make it for themselves grin
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by denex: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2007
Nna, weterem razor. I am from Isi-Allah-Ngwa, we will not let this women commit haram in our land. Not in this holy month of Ramadan.

Bia, Lynus, drag that gyal hia, naked her. Infidel.

La illah ha illal la
Abia wallahi lala.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
denex:

Nna, weterem razor. I am from Isi-Allah-Ngwa, we will not let this women commit haram in our land. Not in this holy month of Ramadan.

Bia, Lynus, drag that gyal hia, naked her. Infidel.

La illah ha illal la
Abia wallahi lala.

Tufiakwa.
not in Igboland.
nobody is nakeding anybody.
God won't allow it
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by osisi5: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
debosky:

+osisi

God forbid anyone tear off your trousers what a sight to behold. repent you sinner! tongue

but i hope you've learned your 'Karat' like 'Buzylyn' oh before the blow begin comot grin grin

Those jobless youth who wanted to titillate themselves by viewing women's undies have finally gotten their way.

Any serious man with work to do will not be chasing ladies up and down the street telling them what to wear. abi them don become Hisbah (social/religious) Police? Yeye people. too much aggro dey worry them, and since NEPA/PHCN no dey regular, no chance to view online, so they tried to make it for themselves grin

Reminds me of a man in a crowded market place who had his hand cupped and touching women and young girls in their private area as they walked by.
And all you heard where girls screaming and holding their blank as they walked by him.
Some men are so perverted.
Re: Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State by Antimony: 5:02am On Sep 27, 2007
I wonder oh!----------why is it only ladies that are addressed as the "fighters" here when people like "grafikdon" the high priest of all tribalists are here! tongue

Yes! The jobless[b] youths [/b] need to be dealt with ASAP!!!!But when the government is jobless---how can the youths be dealt with? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Parade Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife. / Wuse Abuja Commercial Vehicle's Banned. / Yuletide: Soludo Dismisses Security Threat, Says Anambra Is Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.