Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above (323 Views)

I Need A 40,000mah Powerbank, With Atleast 67w Output / I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan / Bontel King Is A Mobile Phone, Tv And Powerbank With 10,000mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above by GreaterFuture(m): 4:09am On Mar 12
Hello all.
Please I need a Powerbank with 45,000Mah capacity or more, and 67W Charging output or more.
Any Original, reputable Brand is fine. A reliable model. Brand New Only.

I'm Ready to buy Immediately. If you or someone you know has for sale, DM me pls.
Re: Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above by AfroBeatDiary: 8:46am On Mar 12
Build one vendors plenty on tiktok
Re: Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above by GreaterFuture(m): 8:04am On Mar 27
AfroBeatDiary:
Build one vendors plenty on tiktok
Mention one Vendor...
Re: Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above by AfroBeatDiary: 9:59am On Mar 27
GreaterFuture:

Mention one Vendor...
If you deligently seek them, you find.
Re: Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above by GreaterFuture(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27
AfroBeatDiary:

If you deligently seek them, you find.

It's quite random, totally unexpected and out of ear to hear someone suggest to search for Powerbank Sellers or even "Builders" on Tiktok. That's the last reply I expected to get here.

So if I should check , how do i search? What key words do I input? Cos I've Tried searching since you. Said so, and I have not gotten any Tangible leads so far.
Re: Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above by Emekayoung(m): 7:48am On Mar 28
GreaterFuture:

It's quite random, totally unexpected and out of ear to hear someone suggest to search for Powerbank Sellers or even "Builders" on Tiktok. That's the last reply I expected to get here.
Not On the internet generally or particular expected corner, but Tiktok.

So if I should check , how do i search? What key world do I input? Cos I've. Tried searching since you. Said so, I've not gotten any Tangible leads so far
Visit the nearest phone shop and buy what you want. Must it be online?
Re: Need A Powerbank With The Following Specs: 45kmah Or More, 67W Output And Above by GreaterFuture(m): 9:53am On Mar 28
Emekayoung:

Visit
Delete your comment if you can't word it better.

(1) (Reply)

Halo. Greeting To D House / Send Greetings, Shoutout, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones... / How Do I Root Nokiax2 Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.