Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,735 members, 7,935,194 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:05 AM

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) (31088 Views)

Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage / 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) / Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by Umuinyioku: 3:11pm On Mar 12
JooEeL:
How can I plan to commit suicide and not endeavour to take with me to heaven at least

1. A boko haram member
2. A fulani herdsman terrorist
3. A nigerian politician
4. Bandit ransom negotiators
5. Political chiefs.
5. Or a corrupt nigerian police / army?

We black people should be creative with things. If I plan to end my life and I can't take down any of these aforementioned vermins of the earth, the least I will do will be to kill myself in such a way that can spark a revolution or consciousness.

At the peak of Biafra war, I heard a white guy burnt himself. In Libya, someone burnt himself which culminated into what is today known as arab spring.

Black people, must we be taught everything? If u want to kill urself, u can hold an inscription saying something like:

"I'm going to kill myself soon due to the hardship caused by ______ (insert governor / president / councillor name)"

Or ur inscription could read "Black people, what will make you people stand up for once and reclaim your rights and dignity?"

I think the problem is because most black people are not groomed in such a way to be legacy-conscious. Just money, sex, parties and dance is what runs thru the average black man's mind.

You may not like what Im saying but we should stop wasting our suicides. We should learn to use every available means or tools no matter how little, to repress this seemingly unending oppression. People sing with songs; people write books. It's called conscientization. If u plan to commit suicide, make sure you pass a resounding message.
No please. Arab spring started from Tunisia. Not Libya.

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by AfroBeatDiary: 3:27pm On Mar 12
Stephen0mozzy:

How are you so certain of Judgement After death but calling the other concepts of what might be as possible as your doctrine, entertainment?

What's your defense for "From dust you are, and to dust you will return"?

Aside from doctrine, I believe we are all sorjourners and we'll all give account of our journey after reposed. This concept is one common thing I've come across in every researched religion.
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by EyenIbibio1: 3:33pm On Mar 12
Righteousness2:
Eternity is not a Joke or Fairy tale.
Heaven and Hell are real
Eternity is Forever and Ever.
Once you are gone , you are gone.
There is nothing here on Earth that you a faced with that can be Compared with Hell Fire.
Suicide is not an Escape route. It is a Fast wau to Hell Fire.

Now, read your comments again and say to yourself " HOW IS IT RELATED TO THE POST'?
No matter your Matter, Do not rake your life.
Run to JESUS CHRIST, Hold to HIS word, the Bible.
Surrender to HIM, Depend on HIM, Call on HIM, Hold on to HIM.
There is no one guaranteed to sort you out lije JESUS CHRIST.
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12
Umuinyioku:
No please. Arab spring started from Tunisia. Not Libya.

Thx. I mix these arab names sometimes
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by Stephen0mozzy: 3:39pm On Mar 12
AfroBeatDiary:

Aside from doctrine, I believe we are all sorjourners and we'll all give account of our journey after reposed. This concept is one common thing I've come across in every researched religion.

"You Believe" == Doctrine

Religion, was man's attempt at explaining the unexplainable wt his time. If you're certain, then it's not a belief.
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by BHG1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12
K!ss Or Grab? A Word For Content Creators https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2024/03/kss-or-grab-word-for-content-creators.html
AfroBeatDiary:

Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by BHG1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12
K!ss Or Grab? A Word For Content Creators https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2024/03/kss-or-grab-word-for-content-creators.html
JooEeL:

Thx. I mix these arab names sometimes
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by MySolace: 3:54pm On Mar 12
Righteousness2:
Heaven and Hell are real
There is nothing here on Earth that you a faced with that can be Compared with Hell Fire.

Run to JESUS CHRIST,
Some pentecostal churches dont believe in hell fire. Has those ones deviated from d through teaching?

Some athiest do argue da suicide is biblical. That wen u embark on a mission which ure certain wil take ur life, its called suicide mission. According to them, even jesus christ commited suicide. He came to d world to die.

...i b ordinary church goer... Dem dey always use me shine wen it comes to such argument as i no too sabi d bible.
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by chukwuebuka65(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12
The police should investigate this to ensure this is not a case of murder as against the suicide being peddled in the media.
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by Elsueno: 4:24pm On Mar 12
Please guys, be checking on Ur friends and colleagues from time to time, especially those who aren't finding things easy...Chat with them like old times, hang out a bit if possible. Sometimes people just need to know somebody cares about them & dat would most likely make them happy & try harder at life instead of giving up smiley

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by sadi78: 5:14pm On Mar 12
Good for him nah!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12
Adewale1603:
The more you're aging or growing older, the more depressed you are.
Naturally, one would want to take on more responsibilities. But if there is no means, it might be the start of depression for many people.

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by AfroBeatDiary: 5:20pm On Mar 12
Stephen0mozzy:

"You Believe" == Doctrine

Religion, was man's attempt at explaining the unexplainable wt his time. If you're certain, then it's not a belief.

Noted but let me ask you this, do you believe there is life after death?
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by Stephen0mozzy: 5:50pm On Mar 12
AfroBeatDiary:

Noted but let me ask you this, do you believe there is life after death?

I "hope" there is. Our existence will be confusing otherwise.
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by Badadvisor: 6:28pm On Mar 12
nairalanda1:

There is massive stigma against not only people with mental health, but their families

If Nerus had sought help and been admitted in a psychiatric hospital, and then later his sister wants to get married, all the groom's family needs to hear is ' her brother had mental illness' and palava don start.

Remember the former governor who had a lot of noise made over the fact that he spent some time in a psychiatric hospital decades ago. And the suggestion that he was still mad. If it was america, he would have long since spoken about it to help others in same state.

We got a long way to go in this country on mental health
What's the ex governor name?
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by donbabsaint(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12
OKORONKWOBRIGHT:
Please what is going on
suicide is looking more likely as the way to go by the day... Nothing seems to make sense anymore.. Sigh..
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by lildush(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12
Proddigeyy:
undecided

How many sniper can do the needful please, this life don tire person..

lipsrsealed undecided

Dem just dey dull us..
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by sowhatifiamibo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12
Righteousness2:
Heaven and Hell are real
Pure nonsense and nothing but useless religious gibberish and fairytales!! What exactly have we gained from that belief system and doctrine in Nigeria? Look around and observe the environment you are in,then explain in detail why we still need to be bombarded with this garbage,in this day and age!! [color=#990000][/color]

Run to JESUS CHRIST, Hold to HIS word, the Bible.
Surrender to HIM, Depend on HIM, Call on HIM, Hold on to HIM.
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by chatinent: 8:13pm On Mar 12
Suicide is not heroic.
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:13pm On Mar 12
Stephen0mozzy:

I "hope" there is. Our existence will be confusing otherwise.

Good.
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by officialfestus(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12
JooEeL:
How can I plan to commit suicide and not endeavour to take with me to heaven at least

1. A boko haram member
3. A nigerian politician
5. Political chiefs.

We black people should be creative with things. If I plan to end my life and I can't take down any of these aforementioned vermins of the earth, the least I will do will be to kill myself in such a way that can spark a revolution or consciousness.

At the peak of Biafra war, I heard a white guy burnt himself. In Libya, someone burnt himself which culminated into what is today known as arab spring.

Black people, must we be taught everything? If u want to kill urself, u can hold an inscription saying something like:

"I'm going to kill myself soon due to the hardship caused by ______ (insert governor / president / councillor name)"

Or ur inscription could read "Black people, what will make you people stand up for once and reclaim your rights and dignity?"

I think the problem is because most black people are not groomed in such a way to be legacy-conscious. Just money, sex, parties and dance is what runs thru the average black man's mind.

You may not like what Im saying but we should stop wasting our suicides. We should learn to use every available means or tools no matter how little, to repress this seemingly unending oppression. People sing with songs; people write books. It's called conscientization. If u plan to commit suicide, make sure you pass a resounding message.

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by God1000(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
Those that commit suicide don't make it public news you just chasing shadow
that's not the best thing to say at a time when people are going through a lot, your comment is insensitive
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:52pm On Mar 12
God1000:
that's not the best thing to say at a time when people are going through a lot, your comment is insensitive
He's just an attention seeker he doesn't mean it
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by God1000(m): 11:56pm On Mar 12
Holluwhakemmy:
He's just an attention seeker he doesn't mean it
how do you know he doesn't mean it?

Isn't it better to express himself than to die in silence and later be blamed for not speaking out
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by akinbodma(m): 9:10am On Mar 13
JooEeL:

1. A boko haram member
3. A nigerian politician
5. Political chiefs.

The old generation are thought to be strong and brave, this new generation are just milk born,

Some commit suicide with no note or story to backup their image,

I pray everyone going through trouble times would find peace
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by edetic: 12:46pm On Mar 13
What level of stupidity and madness will make a person think hell is a better alternative to the problems of this life
Re: 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13
akinbodma:

The old generation are thought to be strong and brave, this new generation are just milk born,

Some commit suicide with no note or story to backup their image,

I pray everyone going through trouble times would find peace

Uve said it all. This generation has been domesticated. From their worship centers, to the media whim, so-called nigerians have lost every shred of what makes them human.

They're just empty shells. Consuming earth's space for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus / 575 New COVID-19 Cases, 249 Discharged And 20 Deaths On July 10 - (2609 Tested) / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.