Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,010 members, 7,928,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

1 Goat,5 Cartons Of Beer...Tenant Gains List Of Items To Get 4 Landlord's Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1 Goat,5 Cartons Of Beer...Tenant Gains List Of Items To Get 4 Landlord's Burial (219 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Goat,5 Cartons Of Beer...Tenant Gains List Of Items To Get 4 Landlord's Burial by DyshApp: 3:52pm On Mar 12
A tenant is left bewildered as he receives long list of items which he was demanded to provide, for his deceased landlord’s burial.

The young man shared the list to his Twitter account, @T0LUSHE, where he expressed his shock upon receiving the letter.

He admitted that he had not lived in the house for up to a year and only met the landlord twice during that time.

They were also from two different regions of the country so he could not fathom why he is expected to contribute for his funeral.

In the letter addressed to him, they demanded that he makes the contributions since he can’t attend the funeral ceremony.

👉Follow up with more Naija Gist on Dysh

Re: 1 Goat,5 Cartons Of Beer...Tenant Gains List Of Items To Get 4 Landlord's Burial by Amotolongbo(f): 4:00pm On Mar 12
When I rented the house and signed the agreement, is any “burial rite contribution” included in the paperwork?

Well, that is not bad.
I will draft an agreement with my lawyer to be signed by the landlord’s family member that if I could donate the request for the burial, I shall not pay any house rent for the next 10years.
Re: 1 Goat,5 Cartons Of Beer...Tenant Gains List Of Items To Get 4 Landlord's Burial by Zonefree(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12
Ask them whether na you kill the landlord. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 1 Goat,5 Cartons Of Beer...Tenant Gains List Of Items To Get 4 Landlord's Burial by Nbote(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12
Another veiled attempt at stoking the embers of ethnic and tribal hate.

1 Like

Re: 1 Goat,5 Cartons Of Beer...Tenant Gains List Of Items To Get 4 Landlord's Burial by achillesfoot(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12
How a sane human allows himself to be used for tribal division is what I can hardly understand.. Like how much were you paid to come up with this kind of shit on Twitter??

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife And Third Wife, Olori Tobi Phillips, Welcome Set Of Twins / General Buratai (CFR): From Battlefields To The Farms / EFCC & Bobrisky: Watch The Video That Lead To His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.