Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Milky Substance From My Bossom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Milky Substance From My Bossom (1480 Views)

Wat Is The White Milky Fluid Dat Comes Out From My Babe's Pvssy During Sex? / Low Flow Of Bossom Milk , Pls Help! / Pls Help.. Milky And Bloody Discharge After Urination In Male, What Symptom?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milky Substance From My Bossom by lada: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2011
pls i need your advice,no abuses please. i was living with my uncle when i was in my seconday school, after my weac my uncle travelled out side the country i was left alone. then there is this guy that always come around my area each time he sees me he beg that i should become his girl friend, i refused he persisted i later agreed, one thing led to another we had sex, i noticed that i have missed my period, i explained to one big babe then in my area that i missed my period, she took me to one hospital and i aborted the baby then. after my higher institution,served i got a job. i leave early in the morning and comes out very late. i don,t even had time of my own. though i later lost the job. there is one day we went for one health seminar,the fercilitator talked much on lump in the breast of a woman, she adviced us to always examine our breast each time we want to bath. i started checking my breast, but i noticed that each time i press it milky substance always comes out.i went to the hospital and the nurse checked and told me that there was no lump in my breast, she referred me to a lab for the milky substance, i went, but i could not afford the money. i don,t know what next to do. i always think of this day and night.
Re: Milky Substance From My Bossom by Fancier(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
@ OP , Thinking will not solve the problem, instead it will add up to it ok. Just get to close friends or relations that can help you with money and go for the lab test ok, I Pray you find someone to give you that,
Re: Milky Substance From My Bossom by cjenny: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Milk substance coming out from ur bossom is not a good thing.u need to go see a doctor.if u are married and u are experiencing this,conception will be far away unless by the grace of God.this,is for u to knw how bad it is .Go for a test
Re: Milky Substance From My Bossom by TSpayne: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
Galactorrhoea is the main symptom associated with HYPERprolactinaemia. A tumor of the ptuitary gland called a PROLACTINOMA is always suspected in cases of raised prolactin but can be ruled by measuring prolactin blood levels.

Normal blood prolactin is usually within the range of 20-40ng/ml.
Some medications like anti-psychotics may raise the level of prolactin to 50ng/ml or higher, thru the suppression dopamine which is a prolactin antagonist.
Prolactin levels of 200ng/ml and above is indicative of a true PROLACTINOMA.

Treatment is medical with Bromocriptine.(Parlodel)
Hyperprolactinaemia is a major cause of amenorrhoea and infertility in Nigerian women of
Child bearing
Fertility Advice
Re: Milky Substance From My Bossom by obowunmi(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2011
I think its normal considering you just had an abortion, Your body was preparing to become a mother until you killed the baby, Wait a couple of months, the milkin will stop.
Re: Milky Substance From My Bossom by shegosay: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2011
Only God will save women, I have read millions of complain regarding this same problem

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Treatment Of SINUSITIS / Protect Your Vagina/penis From Such Infections, Use Condom... / See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.