Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today (47299 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 2:50pm On Mar 16
Proserpina:
You still dey do Jollof and Fried rice combination.

You are a rich man grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Lol Rich Man Indeed.
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 10:44am On Mar 17
omoadeleye:

Go and be cooking and stop buying food.

It's not everyday someone would have the time and strength to cook.

For example, I will be cooking today because I have all the time to myself and I'm fully fit.
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 10:46am On Mar 17
Olahmi05:
Omo dis food too Small.
Is like they count the fried rice and jollof rice for you. person no fit eat dis and call anyone say 'come and eat' nah to just dey one corner chop am. The price will soon come down very soon .. By Next Two months the price of things will go down. But Please next time You fit try Swallow and let us know the Difference.

Lol Thanks Comrade

I sincerely hope Food Items would drop drastically very soon.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by omoadeleye(m): 10:49am On Mar 17
Multiversed:

It's not everyday someone would have the time and strength to cook.

For example, I will be cooking today because I have all the time to myself and I'm fully fit.

Speak for yourself because i cook every day
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 10:50am On Mar 17
RainMoreDFARMS:

So because she's a lady, you come dey SHALAYE

Lol I just had to make things clear to her.

Btw I think you are a Lady too judging from your Monica.
Re: Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today by Multiversed: 10:51am On Mar 17
omoadeleye:

Speak for yourself because i cook every day

Okay don't be annoyed Comrade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroon Street Foods Which Cameroonians Love The Most / My Pit Bull Killed A Monitor Lizard. Soup Is Ready Oooooo / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.