Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,743 members, 7,952,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio (9218 Views)

Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio / Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by nkemjacob2(m): 6:44am On Mar 14
Akpabio. The TINUBU boy
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by Opinedecandid(m): 6:50am On Mar 14
They failed before they started.
Shame on the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by limeta(f): 6:56am On Mar 14
chopnaira:
So it was a palace coup after all to topple the Akpabio.

No not true
Them say the man na thief the man say him no be thief but make nobody put hand inside him swollen pockets
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by limeta(f): 7:01am On Mar 14
StOla:
Hahahahahaha!

The true agenda of the PDP Senator Ningi just dey come out now.

It was obvious that this was a ploy at political mischief.

Where was Senator Ningi when the budget was being debated for months at the NA?

Where was Senator Ningi when the President signed the budget since the end of December?

Is your money Ningi trying to protect
Health,school roads badly needed infrastructure and you here playing party politics or tribe what foolishness.
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by Kionrae: 7:03am On Mar 14
In a sane country akpabio would step aside
But we'arent sane but fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by agrowell: 7:26am On Mar 14
The same thing PDP did when they were in power.
God save Nigerians from politicians
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by aribisala0(m): 7:27am On Mar 14
Kionrae:
In a sane country akpabio would step aside
But we'arent sane but fantastically corrupt
Why should he step.aside
make me understand?

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by Apel147(m): 7:31am On Mar 14
If they don't teach this pdp ningi a lesson, I will see this APC as ogbolo caucus in that house!
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by naija4life247: 7:31am On Mar 14
Na step beside una go talk
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by Pinicop: 7:38am On Mar 14
Nairaland APC supporters are pathetic.
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by aribisala0(m): 7:40am On Mar 14
limeta:

Health,school roads badly needed infrastructure and you here playing party politics or tribe what foolishness.
You are here.playing emotions

Ningi said
The budget is antiNorth
That is not about protecting money but being divisive
He suggested they were running two budgets with ,3 trillion padding
It turns out he was saying there was overv3 trillion in the budget without breakdown
That is the budget of

INEC
JUDICIARY
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
TETFUND etc

The question is this failure to provide a breakdown for these entities

WHEN DID IT START

Ningi has been a federal legislator for years so he must know

Have you ever seen a Judge come to National Assembly to defend budget? So why playing to the gallery as if it is a new thing for the Judiciary,INEC st to take money without breakdown

Why pretend it is the Senate alone and not both Houses that passed the budget
Why not mention the name of Tajudeen Abass The Speaker of the House of Representatives

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by Chukwuka319(m): 8:06am On Mar 14
Imagine the nonsense! The Nigerian legislative arm should be be reverted from bicameral to unicameral and it should be now.
The level of corruption and ridiculously outrageous cost of governance in there is becoming something else.
Making the Legislature unicameral would go a long way in curtailing the rubbish going on there.
It seems that the Senate is filled with insatiable Kleptomaniac idiots.
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by press9jatv: 8:10am On Mar 14
It’s a known fact here, the reps and the Senate pads budget every year. So it’s not a new thing
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by Dadadididacontr: 8:54am On Mar 14
There is more to Ningi's claim than what we read online. Ningi claim is one of the last Card on the table to further nail the APC.

Let see how the game goes.
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by senatordave1(m): 8:56am On Mar 14
limeta:

Ningi is protecting no thing.he is more corrupt that akpabio
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:01am On Mar 14
madridguy:
Satanic umbrella party should go and rest.
My brother, it is APC that is truly satanic.
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by fabian063: 9:45am On Mar 14
Nigerians were well fed during their time. Farmers were protected with sufficient food in the Federation. The only satanic party causing hardship is APC and it evil policy
madridguy:
Satanic umbrella party should go and rest.
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by jimmyvic(m): 9:52am On Mar 14
Both the Umbrella and the Broom are evil...they should both be exterminated....Corrupt polithiefcians
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by Onebigman(m): 10:11am On Mar 14
It's surprising to see some supposedly patriotic Nigerians fighting in support of the rogue politicians that have stolen and squandered our resources for years... aren't you guys ashamed of yourself.... how do you support and defend criminals that do not want to see your progress..😴😴
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by YesDaddyTill203: 10:12am On Mar 14
Delusional retar@ded attention seeking PDP idiotic fools.
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by YesDaddyTill203: 10:14am On Mar 14
jimmyvic:
Both the Umbrella and the Broom are evil...they should both be exterminated....Corrupt polithiefcians
And then hand power to the most evil IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys? Lead by the lying SOB Yes Daddy religious fanatical Conman? God forbid.
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by osarogie813: 11:48am On Mar 14
PDp is confused, their senate caucus is saying no money was padded while the Natl is saying otherwiseIf confusion was a partyMeanwhile PDP is still 200miles ahead of a townhall different partyPDp is confused, their senate caucus is saying no money was padded while the Natl is saying otherwiseIf confusion was a partyMeanwhile PDP is still 200miles ahead of a townhall different party...
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by JimD(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14
Sadly, about 80% of comments here are from people with very low IQ
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by StarRida: 1:17pm On Mar 14
We the citizens are the problem of this country called Nigeria I don't just know the problem of the youth of this Nation we are not patriotic at all I been seeing the comments of the people above me I think the best solution for Nigeria's problem is total balkanization
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by chukwuemerie95x: 5:25pm On Mar 14
Left to me, scrap the senate and do anyway with this mode of govtIt's too expensive with too many can of wormsThe "off your mic" approach has be deployedLeft to me, scrap the senate and do anyway with this mode of govtIt's too expensive with too many can of wormsThe "off your mic" approach has be deployed...
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by Dwightventures(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14
This man went from governor of a state straight to senate president. Where in the history of politics in the whole world does that happen? Hint: he presided over an oil rich state with no political agitations for 8 years.

The people in power deciding the destiny of the country are the very opposite of the people who should be there, if the nation is to progress. These people represent the apotheosis of the evil Nigerian nature. Their whole lives have been lived with contempt for morality, very shallow minds, criminality and anything that makes a person personally successful by any means but with next to no personal honour and integrity -- just like most other Nigerians, if they have the chance.

These are the types of people that get promoted in life from childhood to where they end up now when the society itself consists almost exclusively of such people. Upright people are easy to pull down in that set up.

Again I say: the type of country we have is a result of the type of people we are. The problem with Nigeria is the Nigerian people themselves, a few of whom are in government.

Thank you
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by limeta(f): 5:49am On Mar 15
senatordave1:

Ningi is protecting no thing.he is more corrupt that akpabio

Show proof not i care first time of hearing of him
Fçuk all Nigerian political class they all thieves but on this one i give it to him one for Nigerian
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by limeta(f): 5:53am On Mar 15
aribisala0:

You are here.playing emotions

Ningi said
The budget is antiNorth
That is not about protecting money but being divisive
He suggested they were running two budgets with ,3 trillion padding
It turns out he was saying there was overv3 trillion in the budget without breakdown
That is the budget of

INEC
JUDICIARY
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
TETFUND etc

The question is this failure to provide a breakdown for these entities

WHEN DID IT START

Ningi has been a federal legislator for years so he must know

Have you ever seen a Judge come to National Assembly to defend budget? So why playing to the gallery as if it is a new thing for the Judiciary,INEC st to take money without breakdown

Why pretend it is the Senate alone and not both Houses that passed the budget
Why not mention the name of Tajudeen Abass The Speaker of the House of Representatives

Too many why why why
All the names you calling who are they
Never mind good bye
Re: Budget Padding Controversy: Step Aside Now, PDP Tells Akpabio by jimmyvic(m): 9:50am On Mar 15
Receive sense bros
YesDaddyTill203:

And then hand power to the most evil IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys? Lead by the lying SOB Yes Daddy religious fanatical Conman? God forbid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife / Prof. Kperogi Denies Accusing FG Of Spending £6million On Buhari's Health Trip / UN reappoints Amina Mohammed Deputy Secretary-General, Condemns Zamfara Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.