Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,414 members, 7,961,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) (37274 Views)

I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga / “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac / Leo Dasilva Hails Soulja Boy Following Split With Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14
Tradepunter2:
Ticktock have created more fools and people with no brain..... I have carried out 36 interviews for a vacant roles that requires technical skills and all 36 failed...... I walked into a phone shop to get a Samsung only for me to a sales girl doing tiktok video..... I just turned around, I was like this is shameful and disgraceful..... How will you be at work and doing such nonsense...

The manager was pained cuz that was business lost...... Come to Lagos there are hundreds of jobs especially in VI and ikoyi axis...... Yet no one qualifies...

I am in a CEO and managers WhatsApp group..... It's a big shame the generation is lost....... Everyone wants to do skit..... Jobs that average 400k and above yet not one single person qualifies
That's exaggeration right there! If I'm asked to speak my opinion about you, I would say that you are an attention seeking troll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14
olisaEze:

Why are you happy for him, does he know you abi you be wan bill am beforehand?? Not even FTC in NL attracts minimum wage prize money, while you’re here concerned for the US and their laws! Nigerians won’t kii somebody with laff, just read the news and move on broda if you don’t know what to say! 😂

But why are you killing yourself because of his personal opinion? Is it now a crime to air one's opinion just because some irritable mofos dont like one's opinion?
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by justmondris: 10:31pm On Mar 14
Tradepunter2:

It's all scam bro..... Ask any Nigerian and let them be honest with themselves.... They don't get jack from it..... Also the payment of users was part of a marketing strategy that the Yankee version of TIK Tok came up with to get more users.... Then the Chinese version adapted the biznes model along with others.... How much money them dy make
I know a friend who went all in.... This year I ask her how much she don make She started saying that she needs to achieve certain level or status or verification to start making money.... I just laughed

Just they play and they deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Botragelad: 3:52am On Mar 15
descartes400:

Obviously, this is simply a mafia-style racket to force ByteDance to sell the most popular app in the world. They want to smash and grab the social media product, or have it banned. This is a legalized extortion, and reflects a lot about the mentality of American politicians. America clearly has a big problem with the fact that one of its rival countries could create a globally acclaimed social media application. The US, after all, has until recently led the social media world hands down and there has been no contest, with Facebook, Twitter, and others all being American products which have changed the world.

The idea that China has created the next-generation social media app is a blow to the American ego.

China will not relinquish it's product.

Facebook, and other US app is clearly banned in China. What's your stress?
You didn't say a word about that. Why does it become an issue when US tries to do things her way?

1 Like

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Damian911: 4:42am On Mar 15
DaddyYankee:
Lying Illiterate now chat alone forever and ever, you are perfectly ignored.
See this mumu fool editing my post you can fvck off forever
Jobless dingbat
If you like edit it again after all you got no job staying with your harlott mum at 35 senseless monkey
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Tradepunter2: 6:21am On Mar 15
maasoap:

That's exaggeration right there! If I'm asked to speak my opinion about you, I would say that you are an attention seeking troll

Small child you can shut up if you don't know anything...... Attention seeking troll? I have no need to answer you. You think majority of jobs are advertised online 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....

You think you been on this platform qualifies you to get a job at any of these places

I guess you just vexed, just because you don't know..... don't worry we only give out jobs to the best of the best and mostly done by targeted means.

well I could employ you as my cleaner... 80k won't be bad if you are ok with it. Location is Vi, make hunger nu kill you.
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Tradepunter2: 6:29am On Mar 15
tonicyril:
U might be right but not totally bro..

Content creators make Content for SM, SM get views and monetary value for it, SM pays tax to government...so they are still adding to the economy UNLESS THE SMs ARE NOT PAYING TAX ONLY (I stand to be corrected on this)

I tho understand your point. Maybe I am the typical old school person that believes engineering and innovation is the only way to push a country forward..... Those means of generating revenue via taxes only becomes important when you technologically advanced.
Take America for every social media content creators there are army of engineers, scientists and others producing products..... So also applies to China ... For Nigeria the ratio is very bad and doesn't look promising.... The few ones are leaving
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Mirasteel: 7:25am On Mar 15
JooEeL:
Kiss me thru da fone...
Crank that

1 Like

Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by descartes400: 6:27pm On Mar 15
Botragelad:

Facebook, and other US app is clearly banned in China. What's your stress?
You didn't say a word about that. Why does it become an issue when US tries to do things her way?

Did the chinese enact any bill to force the sale of facebook or twitter to the chinese authorities or investors like the US is trying to do to Tiktok ,a hostile take over because they want total control over it?

This whole bill is a Trojan Horse to pave the way for even more Deep State censorship. And the effort to force sale of Tik-Tok to US Deep State actors is just more corrupt cronyism. US govt is run by absolute criminals and scoundrels.

Just a day after the House of Representatives voted to force the social media platform’s Chinese owner ByteDance to sell the app or face a US ban. Former US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has said he is building an investor group to acquire TikTok.

Thieves is what they are!

The Chinese would never sell such a powerful social media asset to an opposing power (the US)
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Botragelad: 7:05pm On Mar 15
descartes400:

Did the chinese enact any bill to force the sale of facebook or twitter to the chinese authorities or investors like the US is trying to do to Tiktok ,a hostile take over because they want total control over it?

This whole bill is a Trojan Horse to pave the way for even more Deep State censorship. And the effort to force sale of Tik-Tok to US Deep State actors is just more corrupt cronyism. US govt is run by absolute criminals and scoundrels.

Just a day after the House of Representatives voted to force the social media platform’s Chinese owner ByteDance to sell the app or face a US ban. Former US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has said he is building an investor group to acquire TikTok.

Thieves is what they are!

The Chinese would never sell such a powerful social media asset to an opposing power (the US)

Why's Facebook and other US app banned in China?
Cry all you want. You are a bloody hypocrite!
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Delightsome2023: 2:43am On Mar 17
TonyBby:
In other news, EreluRoz dumps nairaland after making $3 in one day on stripchat.
stripchat ehn that site na killer chai.
You don spoil finish grin
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by TonyBby: 6:28am On Mar 17
Delightsome2023:
stripchat ehn that site na killer chai.
You don spoil finish grin
Boss, no tell me say you self dey feed ur eyes and releive pressure?. I hail o.
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by Delightsome2023: 8:19am On Mar 17
TonyBby:
Boss, no tell me say you self dey feed ur eyes and releive pressure?. I hail o.
that side don finish my Vaseline cry
Re: Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) by TonyBby: 11:53am On Mar 17
Delightsome2023:
that side don finish my Vaseline cry
Saluda Boss!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Timaya Welcomes Second Daughter With Baby Mama (photo) / Tekno Speaks To Paul Akere, His Long Lost Secondary School Friend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.