Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Liver Infection: Remove Hepatitis Infection Today And Live A Normal Life Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liver Infection: Remove Hepatitis Infection Today And Live A Normal Life Again (180 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added. / 5 Types Of Hepatitis Infection & Their Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liver Infection: Remove Hepatitis Infection Today And Live A Normal Life Again by Akanji10: 3:44pm On Mar 14
Liver disease is one of the most dangerous infectious disease round the globe many patients died of liver disease if it seems “ hepatocarcinoma” . it could be very painful if solution to all kinds of liver infection are not coming . Vast numbers of medical scientists of various field. Attest to the difficulty especially hepatologists, gastroenterologists, in a way that the cure of liver disease is short and probably impossible due to its nature as a viral infection.
REMOVAL OF HEPATITIS ANTIBODY
The removal of liver virus is possible and guaranteed , bi-conditionally the patient should ensure to abide to the basic rules and regulations “ viral clearance” . though the method is quite difficult . but if patient could follow strictly you will definitely test “ Negative” to the killing of the virus . I’m assuring you of a good result . ignore solid fats, proteins, caffeinated drinks, energy drinks, alcohol. etc. cooking with groundnut based fat oil, relegate eating of meat. i.e. either fry or boil meat please , as an aspiring patient flee away from those unhealthy food for the liver especially during the course of your treatment .
LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN
The hepatitis “ liver disease “ solution is capable to reverse and make you to return to your normal foods life , after the antibody has been completely cleared off the blood. Obviously, you will be happy to do whatever you desire in life. Afterwards, nothing like reversal of liver disease without using the solution and it cures permanently.
PERIOD OF DURATION
2/3 months is enough to clear the viral hepatitis from the blood with rules and regulations and exercise weekly, to fasten the viral clearance , relegate the usage of salt in all your foods and do not eat outside.
For ordering of Products: Whatsapp: 090"28"18"30"39

Re: Liver Infection: Remove Hepatitis Infection Today And Live A Normal Life Again by Akanji10: 3:58pm On May 19
WHATSAPP: 0902"818"30"39
HAR MEDICINE..

Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts You May Not Know About Your Skin / Please Help Me / Please Help Me. My Molar Is Broken And Needs Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.