Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,361 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It? (249 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It? by Opanka44(m): 10:41am On Mar 15
Considering the Economic issues bedeviling the country at this point in time when having what to eat is a Miracle, if your phone gets lost, How Long do you think it will take you to get a new one for yourself? I think at such time, many people tend to know how rich or poor a person is.
I mean replacing the phone with the exact one that was lost or even a bigger one, not a smaller one Please.
I can tell you that, more than 50%, if not more of the phones ladies have today were gifted them by their boyfriends and Husbands. When a man's phone gets lost, he buys a replacement for himself, when a woman's phone gets lost, the husband or boyfriend buys her a new one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It? by FalseProphet1(m): 10:44am On Mar 15
One hour.

This I have seen.
Re: If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It? by MatrixReloaded: 11:02am On Mar 15
I have a plan B in my cupboard. The lost phone will be courier with abeg.

ASAP ASAP... my whole data is sync. And once I log on my cloud account the stolen phone will turn a GPS. With the new device I will keep a track on the stolen phone. If you like flash it the cloud can never unlock and its a beeming tracking device either off or On.
Re: If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It? by thesicilian: 11:17am On Mar 15
Most of us can't function effectively without the phone. So most likely the next day
Maximum by weekend
Re: If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It? by Kobicove(m): 11:28am On Mar 15
It is those who use very expensive phones that should be worried about this.

The two phones I carry around cost about 200K so replacing them on the same day is not a problem for me, the most important thing to me is the information I have stored on the phones eg text messages etc
Re: If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It? by EnergyEnergy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15
mine took three months, bought it this Jan, and in February, pickpocket removed it from my pocket, I got luck that I felt that my phone was no longer there and just only had to stretch my hand to grab him, phone am still paying loan for

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Women Can Delay Menstrual Cycle To Fast During Ramadan: Cleric / Why There Is No Award For The Person Who Suffered Most / Let’s Start A New Culture: Guys Give Green Light While Ladies Toast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.