Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

CSCS. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CSCS. (1056 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CSCS. by jacs(f): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2007
I registered for CSCS online 6 wks ago and yet to receive confirmation for the registration or the next line of action to take. Is there any problem with the website or they simply don't acknowledge people's registration Does anyone have the contact number, please?
Re: CSCS. by walcolm(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2007
i hope by 'registered' u meant you have completed the online form and submitted, made payment to their designated account and sent in a copy of the teller to them?

if not, you have not really registered grin
Re: CSCS. by JomecsG: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
pls me dat register,hw do i get me dividents since 2006

(1) (Reply)

Why The Current Stock Market Probe Should Be Stopped Immediately / Access Bank Bonus? / If It Is Extablished Will You Join ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.