Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,119 members, 7,949,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) (841 Views)

Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo) / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by NairaOcean: 12:21pm On Mar 16
A Nigerian woman was left in utter disbelief when her husband presented her with a brand new Mercedes-Benz as a wedding gift. The extraordinary gesture took place at their residence, leaving her in awe. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9Ej3OFs0g

Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by 123yes(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16
Congratulations madam! You must be a good woman and your husband knows that you deserve the best. I wish you continued what ever you are doing to win the 💓 of this man.
A lesson to nasty ladies who never value their husband.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by TANID(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16
so kind
Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by columbus007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16
A display of weath kinda mentally undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by jogsman01(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16
She's good to her husband's family, I guess angry
Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by drimzsmoke(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16
NairaOcean:
A Nigerian woman was left in utter disbelief when her husband presented her with a brand new Mercedes-Benz as a wedding gift. The extraordinary gesture took place at their residence, leaving her in awe. shocked

I pray my wife will buy me benz on our wedding night, AMEN!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by mmadu4: 3:26pm On Mar 16
she must have given him doggy style in the oza room cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 5:16pm On Mar 16
NairaOcean:

This one dey do as if she don ENTER HEAVEN... Maybe she just dey planet 4...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:03pm On Mar 16
drimzsmoke:

I pray my wife will buy me benz on our wedding night, AMEN!!!
You will wait tired for that day to come
Re: Nigerian Lady In Shocked By Husband's Benz Wedding Gift To Her (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:05pm On Mar 16
mmadu4:
she must have given him doggy style in the oza room cheesy cheesy cheesy
What do you give your wife that always gives you missionary style?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) / MTN Has It Come To This? / Why ladies does not offer Boys/men lift in dis Naija wey we dey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.