Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,817 members, 7,976,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:36 PM

Life Of A Student On Campus � - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life Of A Student On Campus � (123 Views)

Life Of A Student On Campus � / Am A Student On Holiday.i Need A Job In Lagos Around Ikorodu,ikeja Or Iyana Ipaj / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Student On Campus � by Johnwisky: 7:49pm On Mar 16
After hearing bring your 7k for a book that is compulsory in school.
Some pick up their phones

Immediately after class and call their rich parents, next is "I've sent you 20k, make sure you buy the book, love you"

Some go back home and practice how to tell their parents, because they don't have much.

Then there comes the one who doesn't have nobody, he or she cannot even share this with anybody at home, because there's no hope.😢

They walk home slowly and stare at the remaining last 1200 in their bank account, and meditate on where the miracle of buying this costly book will come from. 🤲🏽

Some won't even bother telling their parents because the can pay on their own an advantage of learning and putting into practice how to make money with your smartphones online..

Most of them do it illegally at the risk of loosing money not because they know how to earn legally online but because they don't

To avoid being in their shoes, because I was once a student that most time go thinking of ways to tell my parents about the money needed in school because I know most times the didnt have

But now I can pay my own bills and others stuff even sending them money too

Learnt all these through a good friend of mind

And now I can boldly teach you how you can earn too with your smartphones within 60 days without loosing a penny (any money),

You can always get your money back if you don't make it within 60 days

Because you wouldn't be needing another job for as long as you continue implementing what I will be showing you

This business is not only for students, it's for everyone that doesn't mind making extra income the only thing that is needed is a good internet connection and a smartphone

To learn more send a text to me on whatsapp,
My contact is below this post

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Driver In Ikorodu: Driver Urgently Needed. / Finance Assistant At Network Of People Living With HIV In Nigeria (NEPWHAN) / Nigerian Female Anchor Is Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.