Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,325 members, 7,950,642 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos (20019 Views)

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ / DHQ: We Bombed Terrorists In Nasarawa Not Innocent Herdsmen / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Godfullsam(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17
How difficult is it to release the names and pictures of these criminals?

Must they vow before doing so?

Why are some criminals given special treatments in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by kuntash: 3:12pm On Mar 17
What about the DSS ?

It has seem the army are left to tackle everything security of the country.
I am not understanding!
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by PrinceMajestic: 3:12pm On Mar 17
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Bandits killed scores of soldiers in Zamfara village lately

let us remember that..,....
The South west did not instigate genocide against the village ,

we will never forget that today the same stupid SW we supported are calling for a genocide on our people. These are people we supported, now we see what they really are. They should know the Might of SS is not to be tested by anybody
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by UnabashedIPOB: 3:13pm On Mar 17
The Nigerian Military keeps lying to itself. How many times has the government promised to release the names of the Fulanis sponsoring the terrorists? And we are all still waiting to see the lists after so many years of FAKE promises.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by begge: 3:15pm On Mar 17
What about gummi and shetima?
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by LockDown69(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17
Don't vow, just release the names and photos. Bikonu! grin angry

1 Like

Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Exceed15: 3:18pm On Mar 17
No make Una no release the names na.. they will come back and finish you all..
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17
LockDown69:
Don't vow, just release the names and photos. Bikonu! grin angry

Na for ipob they get strength. Its obvious the north is still in power. The day yorubas disagree extensively with them we will see the true nature of the country.
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Amilli(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17
Lol what about their financiers??
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Spandau: 3:34pm On Mar 17
okosodo:
Useless army
Useless bandits
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by JimohMomoh: 3:34pm On Mar 17
Fulani controlled Army
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Chukwuka319(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17
Lol! These people really must take the general public for fools.
They won't release any names because many of the terrorism sponsors are in the corridors of power and are the benefactors to the Nigerian military.
That's how under the immediate past government of Buhari,these political idiots were obviously reluctant to release the names of terrorists sponsors, and kept footdragging over it,till
Bubu's second tenure expired.
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Cheapgadget(f): 3:49pm On Mar 17
Wale Adenuga News
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Error401: 3:50pm On Mar 17
Yahoo boys images gets released without so much deliberation!

This government take people for a ffool
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/dhq-vows-to-release-bandits-leaders-names-photos/
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17
Why telling us
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by fitinwell: 4:13pm On Mar 17
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/dhq-vows-to-release-bandits-leaders-names-photos/

Nigerian Army is heavy compromised by the internal spices on Senior cadre dishing out Top secret information to the bandits...

May the spirit of our ancestors and heros past hurt down Enemy of State eating our Tax payers money and dinning with the bandits.

Amen
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by adonuj(f): 4:15pm On Mar 17
If Gunmi and Elrufai,s names are not on the list, disregard the list.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by seunayantokun(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17
Their sponsors and chief executives, alias former and current governors, lawmakers etc from the fulani north, and their c-in-c Buhari must also be named.
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Brushstrokes20: 4:45pm On Mar 17
Instead of arresting and prosecuting them shocked
The shyyythole is a stupid joke grin
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by bewla(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17
okosodo:
Useless army
You are free to join and make the right decision
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by lexy2014: 5:26pm On Mar 17
do they have to come to the press to vow before they release the list?
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by zeyt: 5:28pm On Mar 17
You got to be kidding me! I heard Bello Turji live in the amidst of community just like any normal citizen. People even pay him a visit. He attend ceremonies and pray in the mosque in his home town. They know where to find him and he is still declared wanted after all the crimes he committed against the humanity.
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Image123(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17
i also vow to submit my posts on nairaland. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Akagbe(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17
Good luck
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:47pm On Mar 17
Terrorist in uniform vowing against terrorist in retard clothes..

1 Like

Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by superCleanworks(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17
I go cut my di(k off if dem publish am immediately after this threat.
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by superCleanworks(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17
zeyt:
You got to be kidding me! I heard Bello Turji live in the amidst of community just like any normal citizen. People even pay him a visit. He attend ceremonies and pray in the mosque in his home town. They know where to find him and he is still declared wanted after all the crimes he committed against the humanity.

stop it joor.

they are seriously looking for him. or what else do you think they are wasting spending our tax payers money on?

Behave yourself
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Uncletony(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17
Chikel20000:
Dis is interesting!...i hope Chinsa and Chinedu names are there.....

Stupid Yoruba boy, hear me well "chinasa, chinedu " are ur destiny and ur doom!
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by victorclean(f): 9:00pm On Mar 17
Trust the hypocritical tribe at your own peril. That's their claim but anytime they said yes, it means no
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Chikel20000(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17
Uncletony:

Stupid Yoruba boy, hear me well "chinasa, chinedu " are ur destiny and ur doom!
odogwu calm down nwanne....I am on ur side boss
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:54pm On Mar 17
What of Dani yerima and modusherif
Re: DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos by Nobleou(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17
Nigeria my country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Dupes And Abducts Boss’ Son For Two Years / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue Over N50 (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Rivers Varsity Lecturer, Son In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.