Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket (3730 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket by superCleanworks(m): 7:33am On Mar 18
Obavoh:

As if that is not enough, Yesterday, he was gisting our workmates how me and my wife wanted to cause earthquake in our bed. I was embarrassed but I had to laugh it off.
Someone said this in public and all you can do is to come online to type on your phone, and you call yourself a man.

he's still in your house.
leave him there till he rapes your wife and daughter.
Re: How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket by superCleanworks(m): 7:42am On Mar 18
NaBanga:
Send the kids and wife away to family. Continue to work for a week then tell him, you are travelling to see them. Give him the option to stay in your place or find new accommodation. A lazy person will say they will stay. Turn off your phone. Hire some local guys to give him the beating of his life in the middle of the night. Have them say they will return each day for their pay, because they hear he has plenty money. At this point, the guy will be calling your phone. Make sure your phone is off. No one will need to tell him to leave. Within 3 days or less, he will be gone. Call him a week later to ask why he left.

All this for your own house again? God forbid.

if his name is Boris.

Boris please get your things ready. You are leaving this house tomorrow morning. Since you have left the work you came to do and your work is to tell the world about me and my wife, you have shown that you don't have respect for yourself or me and I will not wait for you to see more to talk about. Abeg gather your bag and move out of my house RIGHT NOW AS I AM LOOKING AT YOU 😒.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket by free2ryhme: 9:22am On Mar 18
Obavoh:
A lazy 42 years old man with a wife and 3 children. No job. Living with his mother.

I mistakenly invited him into my home to hustle with me not knowing I have opened the door to the devil.

For almost 2 months now this man has been with me, I feed him 3 times a day along with my family. We both get paid daily but for this man to release money for his own meal or transport na war Haba mana!

I wake up around 5am to go to work, this man will still be sleeping. When He comes to site late he will still ask me to pay for his transport fare.

At first, i was patient with him until his wife called to tell me that he has not been sending money to the family.

As if that is not enough, Yesterday, he was gisting our workmates how me and my wife wanted to cause earthquake in our bed. I was embarrassed but I had to laugh it off.

I don’t know how to tell him to leave my home as I had promised him that I will help him. I find it difficult to break my promises.

How do I go about this?

You know he has a wife and 3 kids and invited him with his poverty and laziness to hustle with you?

You dey farm engagement

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me / She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic / My Girl-friend's Past Is Killing Me Slowly....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.