Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,203 members, 7,974,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

Have You Ever Borrowed Money And Lost It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Borrowed Money And Lost It? (150 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / Women Have Lost It, Pantless Lady Dancing Goes Viral(pics) / Our Women Have Lost It, See How This One Open Yansh (pics+video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Borrowed Money And Lost It? by Skooltynz: 1:04pm On Mar 18
i am currently in that shoe really hurrible experience,i lost 40k to night thieves that invaded our compound broke the door and took my money,depression is real.

(1) (Reply)

Any Genuine Christian In The House Please � Comment / The Key To Achieve Great Success Is Consistency / Itz Harder 2 Get Rich Than 2 Get Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.