Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads (16418 Views)

Reps Committee On Works Holds Public Hearing On The Use Of Concrete For Roads / Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power / NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by didymario7(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

It's a loan

If it is not an interest-free loan, then it is an investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18
Aboks:
Abia state is now an islamic state

we need hisbah in abia state lol
dey play!
grin
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by didymario7(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18
Holluwhakemmy:
Abia State collecting loan from Islamic Bank

Tribalism and religious bigotry only exist among poor people.
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18
I guess this Mallam of a governor is about to islamise Abia
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:34pm On Mar 18
didymario7:

If it is not an interest-free loan, then it is an investment.
It's a loan you guys should stop confusing yourself, same loan Dave applied for that the current governor paying for, the is the second time Alex Otti is taking loan not up to a year, before now he took #114 billion

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Chinowuaturu: 9:03pm On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

It's a loan you guys should stop confusing yourself, same loan Dave applied for that the current governor paying for, the is the second time Alex Otti is taking loan not up to a year, before now he took #114 billion
Na here dem go see you :grin
Dave umahi kept a low debt profile
So
Stop capping
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by idealogical: 9:22pm On Mar 18
He first too $115 Million loan from ADB less than 6 months ago, now he's taking another $125 million loan , this is on top of the current huge debt.

Abia is on track and to beat lagos in terms of debt..
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by idealogical: 9:26pm On Mar 18
In less than than 6 months, this man borrowed N240 Billion.

Smh..

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Anambra1stSonTV: 9:33pm On Mar 18
Chinowuaturu:

Na here dem go see you :grin
Dave umahi kept a low debt profile
So
Stop capping
See how dumbo you guys are, which low debt see the current governor looking for money to start executing projects, so you don't know any money they borrow it's being deducted from federal allocations thats what many of these newly elected governors are confused, Soludo isn't stupid not to borrow, this is the second time Otti is borrowing just under few months he took over, propaganda have expiring date, same you guys condemning FG over borrowing are applauding Otti, confused beings

3 Likes

Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Johnthesuccess: 9:46pm On Mar 18
Funkyswagzz:

Who says igbos hate islam.. Una go just open mouth dey talk rubbish. Disliking Fulani and islam are they the same? Bro go reset ur brain cos u missed the ideology

Oga,you and your people are the ones to go and reset your brain. You people are hypocrites. It's all over the internet how you people abuse and degraded islam. Never in my life have I seen so much bitterness from a tribe to another from the Igbo people. Mind you ,I'm a Christian,before you start vomiting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18
Johnthesuccess:

Oga,you and your people are the ones to go and reset your brain. You people are hypocrites. It's all over the internet how you people abuse and degraded islam. Never in my life have I seen so much bitterness from a tribe to another from the Igbo people. Mind you ,I'm a Christian,before you start vomiting rubbish.

Oh you are a Christian and you defend islam because igbo people according to you are mocking Muslim religion. Am definitely sure you know what you talking about. So I would love to see a typical example of igbos mocking islam. Na only igbos body una get power oya show me ur proof?

If you dont show any it will be a shame unto you

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Bimpe29: 9:53pm On Mar 18
Disguising my foot. I'm not a pretender neither a chameleon.
RichDad1:

Stop disguising.
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Aboks(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18
MichaelSokoto:
dey play! grin
U wan chop free 10 years ban abi
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Chinowuaturu: 10:30pm On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

See how dumbo you guys are, which low debt see the current governor looking for money to start executing projects, so you don't know any money they borrow it's being deducted from federal allocations thats what many of these newly elected governors are confused, Soludo isn't stupid not to borrow, this is the second time Otti is borrowing just under few months he took over, propaganda have expiring date, same you guys condemning FG over borrowing are applauding Otti, confused beings

🤣😂🤣 I said David umahi
Wetin carry otti enter the conversation
Gradually and slowly you are becoming obsessed with otti🤣 grin
Anyways that's story for another Day
Back to the conversation
Who told you that ebonyi is way too indebted grin
You are always spreading beer parlour and ipob gist on this platform
Ebonyi is low on debt
There debt might even being almost same with Anambra or lesser
Stop feeling jealous
Dave no to borrow money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by PHAYOL81: 10:33pm On Mar 18
Do you mean the indigenes are set to benefit from the religion they love to loathe?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by CJStarz: 10:38pm On Mar 18
LagosFirstSon:
Governor Alex Otti is doing well for his people and I trust he will make good use of this loan for the greater Abia state
We dey Aba o
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Believeintruth: 10:53pm On Mar 18
RichDad1:

If na your papa born you, go open am. 😹😹

you don't have sense
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Konquest: 1:41am On Mar 19
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by bnation: 2:35am On Mar 19
Wet in b dis😏😏
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by OfiI: 8:49am On Mar 19
Its very clear that Abia is on the right track
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by BALLOSKI: 9:22am On Mar 19
Namaster:
The membership of the IsDB is suspicious. But Nigerian Politicians have no qualms feasting with the Devil. They don't even need a long spoon.
You're so dumb!
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by BALLOSKI: 9:25am On Mar 19
Holluwhakemmy:
Abia State collecting loan from Islamic Bank
Even when Sanusi came with the idea of Islamic banking and CAN and some stupid people went to town crying out of ignorance, he cited Abia states and some Christian-dominated states as the major beneficiary of Islamic banking and loans.
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by shomutuski(m): 9:50am On Mar 19
Ofodirinwa:

high voltage ignorance.

He has a galaxy level of delusion
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by AdewuyiofUI: 12:04pm On Mar 19
It is now becoming obvious that people are always ready to benefit from their most attacked enemy.
Nevertheless, you shall all see at the end of the day that ; there is no religion that can perfectly fix the entire world for us except ISLAM, no matter how level of dent you people might have painted it
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by Sleekfingers: 1:11pm On Mar 19
Awon confused people
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by AnyanwuSilas: 9:07pm On Mar 19
AntiChristian:
Islamic loan no dey get interest/Usury!

Abians should love Islam now! cool
Why did El-Rufai seek foreign loan instead of loan from Islamic Bank? We know the loan is not that free, Otti doesn't represent Abia, we will disapoint you.
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Mar 20
AnyanwuSilas:
Why did El-Rufai seek foreign loan instead of loan from Islamic Bank? We know the loan is not that free, Otti doesn't represent Abia, we will disapoint you.

No be everybody they can give loan to!

And it can be a partnership deal!

Surprise you say?

From NMK of Abia to Ekpa of Ebonyi and others, what surprise haven't we seen?
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by EmmyDJourno: 9:11pm On Mar 22
RichDad1:

Hypocrites 😂
But when Buhari took same loan, you and your fellow urchins were shouting Islamization agenda.

Interest free loans 😎

Show me where I said it, take your hypocrite mindset of my mentions😏
Re: Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads by EmmyDJourno: 9:12pm On Mar 22
Obere4u:

But when Buhari took the loan, they said he’s Islamising Nigeria

Where did I ever say it, don’t tag me with the opinion of others😵

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu, APC Caucus Meet In Aso Rock / APC Chairmanship: My Story – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.