Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

Popular Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead (168 Views)

Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead / Linda Ikeji: Andy Ogbechi Is My Best Friend, Not My Husband, Or Baby Daddy / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead by Featuredgist: 3:55pm On Mar 19
Popular Nollywood producer, Andy Best is dead
Nollywood producer, Ikechukwu Nnadi, popularly known as Andy Best, is reportedly dead.
Nnadi, who was said to be battling with a prolonged ailment, was confirmed dead at a private clinic in Owerri, the Imo State capital, on Tuesday.
Confirming the death of the movie producer, the convener of the Best of Nollywood awards, Mr Seun Oloketuyi, wrote in an Instagram post that Nnadi is late.
“Andy Best, a top Nollywood producer and marketer, is dead.
“He died in an Owerri hospital today,” he wrote.
Until his death, he was the Chief Executive Officer of Andy Best Production and was behind the production of famous movies, including Lion of Africa, White Poison, My Father’s Cup, and many more.
He hailed from Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State.
Meanwhile, his remains have been deposited at the Aladinma Mortuary in Owerri.
Continue reading on
https://featuredgist.com/popular-nollywood-producer-andy-best-is-dead/

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply: Bbnaija Is Back With A New Twist For The Season 9 Audition / Tiwa Savage & Simi New Song | Rema & Shallipopi Music Video | Davido Jump On A R / Eye Witness Reveals What Exactly Caused The Boat Accident That Claims Jnr Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.