Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:27 AM

A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos (384 Views)

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by creativeworld: 4:52pm On Mar 19
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Lagos laws allows a side chic to contest her sugar daddy’s will if she isn’t included in it

Watch full video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnoJTXwbEIA?si=c4eQizzugzr0Mz5w
Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by 123yes(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19
You people want to break many homes Abi? I don't think this is true
Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Mar 19
creativeworld:
■ Lagos laws allows a side chic to contest her sugar daddy’s will if she isn’t included in it
If true, this is more than good news! undecided
Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Mar 19
123yes:
You people want to break many homes Abi? I don't think this is true
In this case, the home was already broken by the man who took on a concubine/side chick. undecided
Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by Puss360(f): 3:24pm On Mar 20
Lol... Goodnews for Hustlers...
Just follow one old rich man.. dey follow am upandan dey pet am... Once him kick bucket, I look for my name for him will or we head to Supreme Court grin grin...
What will I gain after opening legs for grandpa and loose landed property!!!

Make I rush go update my neighbour grin grin...

Kudos to Sanwo olu...
Ashiawo work don get direction!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by Nazgul: 3:43pm On Mar 20
Puss360:
Lol... Goodnews for Hustlers...
Just follow one old rich man.. dey follow am upandan dey pet am... Once him kick bucket, I look for my name for him will or we head to Supreme Court grin grin...
What will I gain after opening legs for grandpa and loose landed property!!!

Make I rush go update my neighbour grin grin...

Kudos to Sanwo olu...
Ashiawo work don get direction!!!!
You (a side chick) want to follow gown up Nigerian children to struggle for their dad's wealth? It's like you're tired of life.

If the man had more than one wife, just dig your grave before you chook your head inside their matter cos you won't come out alive.

They'll either kill you or make you run mad before the first hearing in court.
Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by Puss360(f): 3:47pm On Mar 20
Nazgul:

You (a side chick) want to follow gown up Nigerian children to struggle for their dad's wealth? It's like you're tired of life.

If the man had more than one wife, just dig your grave before you chook your head inside their matter cos you won't come out alive.

They'll either kill you or make you run mad before the first hearing in court.
My dear, nobody has monopoly of juju... And nobody is bigger than death...
Person wey open eye dey sleep with 80yrs old man, fit do anything for money... Lol so rest..
Court says, small thing from the man go enter side chick hand, and na dat one I go wait for grin

1 Like

Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by Nazgul: 4:04pm On Mar 20
Puss360:

My dear, nobody has monopoly of juju... And nobody is bigger than death...
Person wey open eye dey sleep with 80yrs old man, fit do anything for money... Lol so rest..
Court says, small thing from the man go enter side chick hand, and na dat one I go wait for grin
Your post reeks of childishness, ignorance and hunger.

You're depending on an 80 year old man for survival by sleeping with him. Upon his death, you're thinking of going to court with the money he was using to take care of you to demand a share of his wealth from his family. My dear, in case you failed to realize...you're a nobody. You can't even stand before the dignitaries coming to pay condolences to his family...

In your ignorance, you failed to realize that this is Nigeria not the western world. Such a man would definitely be influential and well connected. A single call from his wife or eldest son would have your hungry ass picked up by the police and dump behind bars.

You a side chick want to drag a wealthy family to court in this Nigeria to claim wealth...lol. CBN would block your BVN, even to access your account you won't be able sef.

Let's even imagine you manage to get the case to court. The judge handling it might even be a friend to the family.

You need to go out more often and see how security personnel, judges, bank managers...etc, worship rich people. Then you'll understand how ignorant you are... you're free to imagine fantasies sha, but reality is a different ball game.

3 Likes

Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by Puss360(f): 5:11pm On Mar 20
Nazgul:

Your post reeks of childishness, ignorance and hunger.

You're depending on an 80 year old man for survival by sleeping with him. Upon his death, you're thinking of going to court with the money he was using to take care of you to demand a share of his wealth from his family. My dear, in case you failed to realize...you're a nobody. You can't even stand before the dignitaries coming to pay condolences to his family...

In your ignorance, you failed to realize that this is Nigeria not the western world. Such a man would definitely be influential and well connected. A single call from his wife or eldest son would have your hungry ass picked up by the police and dump behind bars.

You a side chick want to drag a wealthy family to court in this Nigeria to claim wealth...lol. CBN would block your BVN, even to access your account you won't be able sef.

Let's even imagine you manage to get the case to court. The judge handling it might even be a friend to the family.

You need to go out more often and see how security personnel, judges, bank managers...etc, worship rich people. Then you'll understand how ignorant you are... you're free to imagine fantasies sha, but reality is a different ball game.

If the law says so, then "To claim" is legal.. Rest....

1 Like

Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by Nazgul: 5:55pm On Mar 20
Puss360:

If the law says so, then "To claim" is legal.. Rest....
Lol...the law is for the poor and weak.

You can never use it against the elite.

So rest and wake up to reality.

1 Like

Re: A Side Chic Can Contest Her Sugar Daddy’s Will If She Isn’t Included In Lagos by Puss360(f): 6:06pm On Mar 20
Nazgul:

Lol...the law is for the poor and weak.

You can never use it against the elite.

So rest and wake up to reality.
Okay Noted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do In This Suitation? / Childhood Friendships Are Important But Not A Do Or Die Affair / If February 29th Was Your Birthday, How Does It Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.