Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,150 members, 7,946,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War (18152 Views)

Fubara Awards N19.6b Contract For Reconstruction Of Demolished Rivers Assembly C / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / FG Okays $3.02bn For Reconstruction Of Port Harcourt-maiduguri Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Tareq1105: 8:40pm On Mar 19
successmatters:
OK

Yawns,

Am going to see the road now

Maybe he needs the road for runs

I didn't say drug runs o

Am just minding my own business o

If I were Tinubu I would not bother myself bcoz even if Tinubu constructed their roads and lay it with gold, it would not stop the hatred.

The only thing that would please them is to give his office to the man from Agulu. They don't know that power is not given.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Okechinwadike: 8:42pm On Mar 19
thesicilian:

Even if Tinubu gives your entire family juicy employment and contracts from now till 2031, you'll still have cause to hate him. Road that your governors could not repair for over 50yrs, he has helped you to do so under 1 year of office and yet you're still not satisfied.
nobody hate tinubu, we only hate APC incompetency mostly president because of their age. had it been is osibanjo we will not complain

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by fuck419: 8:47pm On Mar 19
NONSENSE.

YOU DO NOTHING TO COMPENSATE THE PEOPLE NA TO BUILD BRIDGE DEY YOUR EMPTY HEAD.

AFTER STEALING THEIR MANDATE. NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by benitwater(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19
The President that can make it work đź‘Ť

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Melonsmasher: 9:04pm On Mar 19
Propaganda
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Okhuadams(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Wisfem: 9:12pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

Where are the roads? No

Abi na for newspaper e dey

Don't mind the Idiot, this is same Strategy Azikiwe used when he was discussing with Amadu Bello and other Northerners, Bello was busy drinking cup of tea while going behind to discuss the way best with his kingsmen, were as Azikiwe was requesting for Limousine from the Animals called Britain, We are saying country is not good for all of us Together..he is busy Discussing his pokect and building Roads on News papers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Jayhome24: 9:14pm On Mar 19
thesicilian:

Even if Tinubu gives your entire family juicy employment and contracts from now till 2031, you'll still have cause to hate him. Road that your governors could not repair for over 50yrs, he has helped you to do so under 1 year of office and yet you're still not satisfied.

Just ignore him he is a lost sheep, he will cry till the next 50 years so no need talking to him either he or they like it or not Tinubu will spend 8 years as the president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Iykopee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19
This Onuigbo is the newest mouthpiece of propaganda. Owerrinta road that connects Abia State with Imo State was partially rehabilitated in the last administration. So what's the fuss about same road Onuigbo is talking? Same idiot that said Igbo people are benefitting from North East development commission as in, how?

Bayo Onanugoat is no longer suitable for the propaganda job. They have brought in a clown to start talking like mad man for crumbs. We shall see how it goes. I will beam my searchlight on this foolish man going forward. It seems he has a penchant for fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Laslaslala: 9:35pm On Mar 19
thesicilian:

Oga be calming down
Let me tell you something
The IBOS will hardly see stuff like that as anything worthwhile until we are ready to divide this country or make sincere efforts to making it work
All these Packaged deceit would always be seen for what it is

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by GABUJABOY(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19
Let me place a call across for confirmation
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by thesicilian: 9:43pm On Mar 19
Laslaslala:

Oga be calming down
Let me tell you something
The IBOS will hardly see stuff like that as anything worthwhile until we are ready to divide this country or make sincere efforts to making it work
All these Packaged deceit would always be seen for what it is

Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Lovelyn451(f): 12:00am On Mar 20
Bloody liars
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by pquaver(m): 1:06am On Mar 20
YourRealFather:

Na now I know why dem give this uncle appointment for NEDC, the guy na big time propagandist and senior praise singer grin grin
Look at what he is celebrating when there are other pressing issues in the south east

grin grin grin this same man told us that igbo's are benefiting from north east development commission (nedc) few days ago grin grin

Apc no go kill us grin grin

Na so u talk for 2nd 9ja bridge... U say na propaganda.. Lagos ibadan railway u say na propaganda.. Blue line rail fo lagos na propaganda, dangote refinery was propaganda, red line was propaganda according to u because it was not from people u like.. Well Nigerians have come to know u.. U can shout propaganda from now till next week.. We won listen to u.. If time reach we will do d right thing and u will cry and wail u r hated.
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Winneepye: 4:08am On Mar 20
Real life Ibos really appreciate the effort, nairaland Ibos are the bittered ones.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by lapintoz: 4:22am On Mar 20
Nothing good comes out from the mouth of children born with 8.....

As long as your daddy is crying we should not expect you to do otherwise......

Another 8 years of misery......

successmatters:
OK

Yawns,

Am going to see the propaganda road now

Audio roads

I didn't say drug runs o

Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Glink2018(m): 7:28am On Mar 20
successmatters:
OK

Yawns,

Am going to see the propaganda road now

Audio roads

I didn't say drug runs o

What can you say about the president you and your people hate with passion....The so much hate given to Tinubu by your people can be felt....

Anybody who is called Tinubu shouldn't even try to travel and live in Yiibo land because ....he will not survive one month ....before he will be killed ...
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by Gustavowhite(m): 7:36am On Mar 20
Imagine APC finished a road and no picture,if it were true,they’d be sharing the road and said Bridge everywhere in the internet

Propaganda party,a party that thinks hood governance is all about propaganda
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by HugoBoss10(m): 8:43am On Mar 20
Invisible roads and bridges grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by ARAGON22(m): 9:20am On Mar 20
This is another strategy of embezzling money in the country all in the name of reconstruction of roads being destroyed at the Civil War.. How does this help the poor masses dying of hunger everyday in this hard economy. All This criminals, always doing the wrong things at the right time and doing the right things at the wrong time. God will surely judge you all and your generations to come, it will start one day you people will look for help and you won't see. Wicked leaders
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by SmartMen: 11:08am On Mar 20
thesicilian:

You expect state government to fix federal roads? you are fuuulll
Re: Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War by thesicilian: 11:36am On Mar 20
SmartMen:

You expect state government to fix federal roads? you are fuuulll
You insulted your own parents during the election campaigns so why do you think this will bother me?
You're just an attention seeker with no substance

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Bayelsa Legislators’ Seats Declared Vacant After Defection To APC / No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says / $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.