Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,402 members, 7,937,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

See Embarrasment-urgent Advice Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Embarrasment-urgent Advice Needed (746 Views)

Where And How Did I Get It Wrong?....urgent Advice Needed Pls / Urgent Advice Needed On Whether To Get Innjoo Max 2 Plus Or Infinix Hot Note / Urgent Advice Today (29. August, 2012) Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Embarrasment-urgent Advice Needed by blackbeau1(f): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2011
hy guys.its a long story buh pls bear with me.my heart is filled with sorrow. My bf was staying with his friend in a one bedroom flat for his youth service.he had wanted to pay the rent but his friend(didi) said he shouldnt bother.now,didi's gf came to the house at the same time i came to visit and asked didi to tell my boyfriend and me to leave the house and didi just told us this night.this happened after series of embarrasment.before now,throughout the last 3 yrs of his university days,didi lived in my bf's house,mostly inconvieniencing me because he is a chain smoker and i am asthmatic.also from time to time,i wld vacate my room for him and his gf so they cld have privacy.now,following this embarrasment,i need to know what step to take.
Re: See Embarrasment-urgent Advice Needed by yamakuza: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2011
Where are you right now?

Where are you sleeping tonight?
Re: See Embarrasment-urgent Advice Needed by blackbeau1(f): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2011
i'm stranded.dont know what to do.may sleep at a neighbours place
Re: See Embarrasment-urgent Advice Needed by yamakuza: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2011
I see you survived the night.

Time 4ur bf to rent his own place while you go home.
Re: See Embarrasment-urgent Advice Needed by iice(f): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
one friend down the drain.
Re: See Embarrasment-urgent Advice Needed by tpia5: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
Where are your parents?

(1) (Reply)

The Happiest Day Of My Life / Happy Birthday Our Dear Country(nigeria) / I Want To Know The Meanin Of Fanta Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.