Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,766 members, 7,965,901 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

"How My Mom Was Forced Into An Arranged Marriage" (summarize) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How My Mom Was Forced Into An Arranged Marriage" (summarize) (151 Views)

Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How My Mom Was Forced Into An Arranged Marriage" (summarize) by Dharmieey: 10:20am On Mar 20
I just made a post here and NL are saying I should summarize itπŸ˜” how I wish I can just do a video πŸ˜” because in my previous post I was only trying to put everything out there but unfortunately it was soo longπŸ˜”πŸ˜₯

My mom's step father and my dad's father were friends and they forced my mom and my dad into the marriage, things have been soo hard since then and my mom is ready to file for a divorce πŸ˜”πŸ˜₯ because she has been in the marriage for over 21years now and there's nothing to show for itπŸ˜”πŸ˜₯

Last month she had an accident and her leg was injured πŸ˜” up till now my dad did not give my mom a dime to buy drug or anything πŸ˜”πŸ˜₯ last week the doctors said my mom needs to go to an hospital in ilorin for another x-ray but till now we're able to get any meansπŸ˜”πŸ˜₯πŸ’”

Please Nairalanders help usπŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯Ί I want to see my mom happy face again πŸ˜”πŸ˜₯
Re: "How My Mom Was Forced Into An Arranged Marriage" (summarize) by Dharmieey: 10:50am On Mar 20
Please help us πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ»

(1) (Reply)

Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Big Battery Battle For Budget Kings The Itel A70 Or The / Leave What You're Doing Now And Do This On Your Phone / Learn How To Maintain Your Solar, It Will Last For 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.