Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,239 members, 7,964,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice (23860 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Smithwilliams826: 4:57pm On Mar 21
Any woman wey I wan marry must follow me take family oat.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by BOSSkesh(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21
Jennyclay
EreluRoz

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by dammywapes(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21
Watinhapen:
Married women in Nigeria and having extra marital affair outside is becoming a pandemic
No be today abobi and it will never stop
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Jman06(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21
Women are getting more heartless with every passing day! A man would love a lady to the point of honouring her with a marriage only for the lady to end up disrespecting him by sleeping with those men who didn't consider her worthy of marriage in the first place.

To make matters worse, they get impregnated while having such extramarital affairs and pin the pregnancy on their poor husbands (cuckold)

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by NaijaNaWaa: 5:09pm On Mar 21
Better to engage surrogate wife, get children and forget wives. They breed heartaches and headaches.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Sapasenator: 5:09pm On Mar 21
It's bad morally but is it a crime legally? He should divorce her and send the kids back to their dad.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by TableLeg(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21
Not once, but twice? Lol
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Dancebreaker: 5:20pm On Mar 21
If you don't do DNA test on your kids na you know.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Honestey: 5:24pm On Mar 21
Twice?
I don wex finally oya let's abolish marriage since most now adays women have completely turned out to be just like she goats which can open yansh for anyone and give birth to children for just any man
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Mosdiii(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Thislifee: 5:35pm On Mar 21
emkz:

https://dailytrust.com/husband-sues-wife-for-allegedly-getting-pregnant-for-another-man-twice/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1711014057
Rosemary again!!! Men should avoid women answering Rosemary. Check my previous post on names and characters! Some fool accused their ancestors and not me of stereotyping!

1 Like

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by GenFunction: 5:57pm On Mar 21
Twice? the same twice i knw?
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by GenFunction: 5:58pm On Mar 21
BOSSkesh:
Jennyclay EreluRoz
U forgot Goodlady
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21
Na why dem dey raise hell be this if you mention DNA beside a Nigerian lady...
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by VaginaAcademic: 6:03pm On Mar 21
Smithwilliams826:
Any woman wey I wan marry must follow me take family oat.
Quaker oats with enough sugar and milk grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21
This is pussiologically pitiable
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Donedeal1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21
The reason we shall continued advocacy
For law against paternity fraud
How dare you open your legs for a stranger
Then turn around to announced to the victim
Of the fraud
So that he will commit suicide?.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by youngrichnigga: 6:07pm On Mar 21
The daft judge is giving adjournment to allow for reconciliation rather than ordering immediate DNA tests to effectively put to rest the matter and determine who's lying between the man and the wife undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by yad2eidi: 6:13pm On Mar 21
id4sho:
Mosdii, you are needed here tongue

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Kill or you get killed.

Stay ruthless, merciless and pitiless to these farm tools.

Watch how evening/night newspaper crew abandon thread

Fear who no fear that gender
that guy is a legend, he saw what we didn't see. nigerian women are totally useless
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by jetson06: 6:36pm On Mar 21
Stupid boy, where you wan see virgin marry?

BodyCount:
Good for the man. grin

When we say don't marry
OLOSHOS
WHÓRES
USELESS LOOSE PIGS RAISED BY FAILED PARENTS
NON-VIRGINS
GIRLS WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT
ETC

They'll start calling us names.
As a man, I don't just understand what's there to enjoy, love, cherish and value in something that other men like yourself have passed around...
A used product
A leftover ...

God forbid!

I can never love a non-virgin girl dearly
I can never pay bride price or full bride price on a non-virgin girl
BRIDE PRICE IS A TRADITIONAL THING FOR VIRGIN GIRLS.

ADVICE:
DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE AND LOVE.
A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT CAN NEVER LOVE OR BE SATISFIED WITH ONE MAN, EVEN IN MARRIAGE.
AS A MATTER OF FACT, ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A RED FLAG.

If you didn't meet or marry her as a virgin, she'll most likely cheat on you ...

If you've been unfortunate to have married a girl that some guys have used for testing, experiment and passed around, MAKE SURE YOU DO DNA TEST ON YOUR CHILDREN.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Lovit(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21
Judge, what's there to settle?

abeg declare the marriage inconclusive cheesy
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by jetson06: 6:43pm On Mar 21
No marriage for me since all the women in this world have been deflowered by countless big dicks. I have pledged my life to be a player and a mack for life. Marriage is for pussy ass simp niggas and I refuse to be one of them simp niggas.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Ulogwe1: 6:46pm On Mar 21
Wahala no too much.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Leo34rf(f): 6:46pm On Mar 21
BodyCount:
Generation of promiscuous OLOSHOS
Good for the man.

Nyext Saturday, you'll still see some unfortunate men kissing and shinning teeth on a bride with UNCOUNTABLE BODYCOUNT, the same mouth she has used to suck numerous gbola. Same mouth some guys have poured their akamu inside SEVERAL times...

You'll see a bastarɗ giving some of these girls head, sucking and swallowing what other guys have deposited in her ignorantly and they still be saying BABY YOU'RE SO WET.... grin grin grin

I was just thinking of your mom when reading the 2nd paragraph and your dad when reading the third paragraph. Can't get the graphic images out of my head. Na wa o. Things are really happening.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by BodyCount: 6:52pm On Mar 21
Leo34rf:

I was just thinking of your mom when reading the 2nd paragraph and your dad when reading the third paragraph. Can't get the graphic images out of my head. Na wa o. Things are really happening.
Lol
See frustrated low-life miserable OLOSHO
I was just thinking of your bodycount as i reply you.
Say the truth, are you proud of yourself?
Will you like your son to end up marrying an oloriburuku olosho like you?
Useless senseless product of a thousand fathers.
Like mother like daughter grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by BodyCount: 6:53pm On Mar 21
jetson06:
Stupid boy, where you wan see virgin marry?

Weyrey
Na everybody go dey chop leftovers like you?
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Leo34rf(f): 6:54pm On Mar 21
BodyCount:

Lol
See frustrated low-life miserable OLOSHO
I was just thinking of your bodycount as i reply you.
Say the truth, are you proud of yourself?
Will you like your son to end up marrying an oloriburuku olosho like you?
Useless senseless product of a thousand fathers.
Like mother like daughter grin

As if you no like fvck. Wetin be your body count? Life is too short to be hung up on body counts. Fvck as you want. All fvck na fvck, same as all die na die.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by BodyCount: 6:57pm On Mar 21
Leo34rf:

As if you no like fvck. Wetin be your body count?
Wey rey
So because I like Fucƙ, I should be FUCƘING leftovers like you?
It's like saying because you like dark, tall and rich guys, you too should dark, tall and rich. Is that math mathing or you're just being senseless?

1 Like

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Leo34rf(f): 7:00pm On Mar 21
BodyCount:

Wey rey
So because I like Fucƙ, I should be FUCƘING leftovers like you?
It's like saying because you like dark, tall and rich guys, you too should dark, tall and rich. Is that math mathing or you're just being senseless?

All fvck na fvck, same as all die na die. Enjoy your fvcks. Body no be wood.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by jetson06: 7:00pm On Mar 21
Na your papa dey chop leftover. How are we sure that you are the son of your father? Oponu oshi! Son of your mother's boyfriend/sugar daddy.

BodyCount:

Weyrey
Na everybody go dey chop leftovers like you?
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by LordIsaac(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21
gift2xl:
Fear women,
Fear men
In summary fear women.
Thirded!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Siblings Burnt To Death In Jesse Down In Delta Today(graphic Photos) / One man, One wife / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.