Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? (1641 Views)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by Demigod22: 5:28pm On Mar 22
Dyfynezz12:

How do u confirm if a girl is a virgin

By putting the tip of your penis or finger.
Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by Demigod22: 5:33pm On Mar 22
Trustmea:

Hmmm there is one i meet recently that said no sex untill marriage. She accepted to date me but i won't hot spot till i marry her. She is virgin though from the way she act. Anyways she doesn't bill me oh but i am sexually active. I just dey imagine the possibility of us staying together with those her beautiful asset without accessing them kiss

When I am ready for marriage, and she is a virgin and she is not billing me, I will date her for one year, then we will marry. That's if she is my kind of woman, but honestly, I will cheat on her for that one year. I can't stay two weeks without sex, I almost die during NYSC camp.
Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by Tallesty1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22
Demigod22:

Yes, I told him that he should tell the girl to give him money and he won't be having sex with her. Why do girls feel like it's okay for guys to give them money and not doing anything with the guy?
Women aren't the only ones who bill their partners in relationships; guys do it too.

Whether or not it is okay is not my business. I have legitimate real-life problems to focus on so I don't worry my head about what is not worthy of concern

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by Demigod22: 5:46pm On Mar 22
talk2hb1:

Girls will always bill you, it's their natural instinct.
Imagine a girl telling you to send her money because you call her fine girl, don't take it personal when they do that.
First never try to impress them (girls) with money, let them impress you before you give them a dime, let them earn it.

You are right. I don't throw my money on girls anyhow. Unless genuine ones.
Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by imagrg(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22
God forbid bad thing! cool
Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by Gerrard59(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22
Another Nigerian man gets into a relationship where the lady doesn't genuinely like him. I don't understand some of you people. A woman who likes you would spend on you and do things genuinely. My Burkinabe friend had this Burmese girlfriend cook for him, buys him clothes and iPhone accessories WITHOUT him asking. To date, he has not spent a yen on her. It was all genuine. If it didn't dey, it didn't dey. She even stayed in his apartment for a week before returning to where she studies.
Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by Gerrard59(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22
Demigod22:

When I am ready for marriage, and she is a virgin and she is not billing me, I will date her for one year, then we will marry. That's if she is my kind of woman, but honestly, I will cheat on her for that one year. I can't stay two weeks without sex, I almost die during NYSC camp.

I think ladies who want to be celibate while dating should stick to men who are also celibate. Dating a sexually active man yet complaining that he cheats on her is foolhardy and dishonest. I like being straightforward. Should I date such a woman when I am sexually active, I will inform her that I will fvck outside, but she should not complain.

I dislike dishonest people.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by Raalsalghul: 12:15am On Mar 23
Gerrard59:
Another Nigerian man gets into a relationship where the lady doesn't genuinely like him. I don't understand some of you people. A woman who likes you would spend on you and do things genuinely. My Burkinabe friend had this Burmese girlfriend cook for him, buys him clothes and iPhone accessories WITHOUT him asking. To date, he has not spent a yen on her. It was all genuine. If it didn't dey, it didn't dey. She even stayed in his apartment for a week before returning to where she studies.

90% of Nigerian men have never experienced love in their lifetime.
Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by Demigod22: 4:05pm On Mar 25
Gerrard59:

I think ladies who want to be celibate while dating should stick to men who are also celibate. Dating a sexually active man yet complaining that he cheats on her is foolhardy and dishonest. I like being straightforward. Should I date such a woman when I am sexually active, I will inform her that I will fvck outside, but she should not complain.

I dislike dishonest people.

You took the thought out of me. I totally agree with this opinion of yours. A celibate girl shouldn't be in a relationship with a sexually active partner. And no excessive billing, Period.
Re: Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? by Demigod22: 4:08pm On Mar 25
Gerrard59:

Such ladies exist but very rare in Nigeria. These girls just believe they offer you the pussy and you subscribe. But no sex and too much billing is the Fraud of the century.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / When Is The Right Time To Be Rich, In Your Youth Or When Old.? / Heart Hurting But God Is Good.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.