Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women (1085 Views)

The Whites Are Not Very Religious As Blacks But Progress Far Better Why? / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua / Very Religious' People Have Highest Level Of Wellbeing, Gallup Survey Finds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by ghboytelle(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2011
hello lol grin this scenario just came up in my head randomly, so okay what if i was a 45 year old women who was waiting for mister perfect, but mister perfect never came and i really want to reproduce anyways before my reproducing clock runs out of time,and i had a bright idea to go to the sperm bank ,but i am very very religious.

so is using the sperm donor method a sin?
Re: Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by Honeycity(f): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2011
if you are trully religious like you said, you wont try to help God rather wait for God's appointed time.
Re: Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by tpia5: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2011
If you're very religious you'll be praying for a husband, not a s.perm donor.
Re: Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by ghboytelle(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
Honeycity:

if you are trully religious like you said, you wont try to help God rather wait for God's appointed time.

what happens if i was 49 and my baby clock was to die out in 5 month ,

is it still a sin
Re: Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by manmacho: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
Get it Sarah conception was not magic it was the result of Faith

quit being religious and be faith filled: the just shall live by Faith.

if you find yourself in this circumstance hear from God and hold on to his words

God no dey lie
Re: Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by Haribo: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
As much as I don't agree with the 'wait for god' advice everyone seems to be giving, since you're religious I guess that makes sense for you.

I would suggest that you adopt a child. There are many children out there that need good homes, and I'm sure you can love an adopted child just as much as one you gave birth to, seeing as you take your religion very seriously.
Re: Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by gotizsata: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by Eben2: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2011
@poster,

My dear sister, please note that religion has never and will never save anyone. In fact, Jesus did not come to this world to create a religion but to reconcile man back to God.

The only thing that saves is faith in the redemptive blood of Christ that was shed on Calvary for my sins and yours. Being a pastor, church worker, regular tithe payer and a morally sound person will never save you. You must be born-again to be saved! You must come to Calvary and be regenerated. the Adamic nature - nature of sin must be put to death in your life; your sins washed in His blood and your name written in the Lamb's book of life.

If this has happened in your life, i congratulate you and i will like to tell you that you have nothing to worry about for non shall be barren in the land. the bible says: Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. Heb 10: 35 - 36.

Shalom!
Re: Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by Kay17: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2011
Religious ppl can be harsh! Wait for in faith for God and if you turn 70 without a child, they would say its God's plan.

If you are too afraid to adopt, then take advantage of the technology. At least it wouldnt work if God didnt plan it.
Re: Am A Very Religious 45 Year Old Women by gotizsata: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2011

(1) (Reply)

A True Life Story... / Significance Of Ash Wednesday - Lent Begins On 13-02-2013 / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.