Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,131 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? (182 Views)

Is Hellfire Enough Deterrent For Sin? / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by IVYWonder9(m): 9:15am On Mar 22
There is always confusion about the subject of hell. Some believe that hell is in heaven while some believe that hell is under the earth. Which of the beliefs should we hold onto? What does the Bible say about any of these beliefs?..

You might be interested to know...

https://theskynow.com/2024/03/14/is-hellfire-in-heaven-or-under-the-earth/
Re: Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by mbaise1000: 9:24am On Mar 22
Question
Re: Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by IVYWonder9(m): 9:28am On Mar 22
What is your question?
Re: Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by meum: 9:29am On Mar 22
Neither above the sky nor under the earth. Hellfire is in different countries here on earth. 9-ja happens to be the HQ others are branches

1 Like

Re: Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by Franzinni: 9:36am On Mar 22
Hellfire is in the mind ...

There is no logical use for it beyond the control of the living. Likewise heaven ... It's all mind control
Re: Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by mbaise1000: 9:41am On Mar 22
Let me say what Jehovah's witnesses TAUGHT me, they said that there is nothing like hell fire, they said that when JESUS comes back all the dead will rise for judgement, that after judgement, those that are saved will start to live happily ever after on earth while all evil people and Satan will be destroyed, and Jesus will be king and all those who did evil and were condemned will die again, PERMANENTLY THIS TIME.
They said that a compassionate God will not put people in perpetual suffering.
I love that.
While the other groups say that when JESUS will come that THOSE who are saved will meet Him in the air and will be forever with Him.
(Wherever that will be), being with Jesus is being with JESUS, it's a life of FOREVER JOY.
I love that one too.
But this group didn't say where that hell fire will be located.
But the most important thing should be trying to find out what we need to do to avoid the hell fire or dying permanently, we should find out what we should do to be with JESUS permanently, either here on earth or wherever.
The location doesn't mean much now, it's also important that we accept that ONLY Jesus can give life, he will decide who gets to be with Him, the first condition is that you must accept that He died and fulfilled the law that says "everyone that sins must die" on your behalf, your living a righteous life is only a proof that you agree with THAT fact that He died for you, then you must be born again, by water and of the spirit, (the right baptism of cause )because illegitimate children, will not share the inheritance of the father, you can ask Sarah, (she told Abraham and when Abraham wasn't comfortable with that because of Ishmael, God told Abraham to listen to his wife, that what SHE SAID IS THE TRUTH)
It's not about the location
Re: Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by iamtardey: 9:48am On Mar 22
No 1 I don’t know street, ask God
Re: Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by 3seriez(m): 10:41am On Mar 22
mbaise1000:
Let me say what Jehovah's witnesses TAUGHT me, they said that there is nothing like hell fire, they said that when JESUS comes back all the dead will rise for judgement, that after judgement, those that are saved will start to live happily ever after on earth while all evil people and Satan will be destroyed, and Jesus will be king and all those who did evil and were condemned will die again, PERMANENTLY THIS TIME.
They said that a compassionate God will not put people in perpetual suffering.
I love that.
While the other groups say that when JESUS will come that THOSE who are saved will meet Him in the air and will be forever with Him.
(Wherever that will be), being with Jesus is being with JESUS, it's a life of FOREVER JOY.
I love that one too.
But this group didn't say where that hell fire will be located.
But the most important thing should be trying to find out what we need to do to avoid the hell fire or dying permanently, we should find out what we should do to be with JESUS permanently, either here on earth or wherever.
The location doesn't mean much now, it's also important that we accept that ONLY Jesus can give life, he will decide who gets to be with Him, the first condition is that you must accept that He died and fulfilled the law that says "everyone that sins must die" on your behalf, your living a righteous life is only a proof that you agree with THAT fact that He died for you, then you must be born again, by water and of the spirit, (the right baptism of cause )because illegitimate children, will not share the inheritance of the father, you can ask Sarah, (she told Abraham and when Abraham wasn't comfortable with that because of Ishmael, God told Abraham to listen to his wife, that what SHE SAID IS THE TRUTH)
It's not about the location

The deception of this deranged pastor 🀣. Please finish preaching and head to that thread where Islam and Mohammad are your problem.
Bigot and a bastard. What a combo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by mbaise1000: 10:49pm On Mar 22
3seriez:

The deception of this deranged pastor 🀣. Please finish preaching and head to that thread where Islam and Mohammad are your problem.
Bigot and a bastard. What a combo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are not a Christian and this is not for things like you, as for your role model and his disciples like osama and things like you, we know the history of what happened to them and awaits those like you who he leads, there is always time to expose you
Re: Is Hellfire In Heaven Or Under The Earth? by 3seriez(m): 11:43pm On Mar 22
mbaise1000:

You are not a Christian and this is not for things like you, as for your role model and his disciples like osama and things like you, we know the history of what happened to them and awaits those like you who he leads, there is always time to expose you

Oh now you know I am not a Christian, but when I challenged you to point out where I said I was a Christian, you ran back into your rat hole, hence why I tagged you a bastard.
Pastor Doom. So if King Leopold of Belgium, KKK , white supremacist hide behind religion and carry out terrorism and acts against humanity, we should label all Christians bad. History teacher indeed. 😭 Clap for yourself idiot, you just made alot of sense. 🀣🀣
Expose your shallow thinking fool. At least you are
Slowly claiming this bigot tag with pride. Bastard

(1) (Reply)

Watch Testimonies Of Deliverance, Healings And Miracles. You Are Next To Testify / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/18 / Who's On The Lord Side We Want To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.