Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,548 members, 7,972,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:31 PM

Where Do Animals Go After They Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Animals Go After They Die? (165 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Animals Go After They Die? by IVYWonder9(m): 9:42am On Mar 22
Animals' existence afterlife has been a consistent debate. While some strongly believe that every animal we can find in the world today has an afterlife just like we humans do, some strongly object to this very belief, proving that animals cease to exist at the point of their death.

What is the Bible's comment on this?

You can check this out on

https://theskynow.com/2024/02/19/where-do-animals-go-after-they-die/#comment-1256
Re: Where Do Animals Go After They Die? by iamtardey: 9:44am On Mar 22
Lion na hell fire
Snake na hell fire alligator crocodile whale scorpion infact all animals na hell fire including all Humans sef. All na hell fire
🚶🏿
Re: Where Do Animals Go After They Die? by Franzinni: 9:51am On Mar 22
The exact same place humans will go when they die ... Vanish !

You would be just as you were before your papa prick rise that faithful day. 😂
Re: Where Do Animals Go After They Die? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:59am On Mar 22
This one tough o...

Before I forget,

In all you do, never try to fill a bottomless pit o.

That hole no dey ever full.

grin

Re: Where Do Animals Go After They Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Mar 22
There is nothing like afterlife God only want humans who does good things to others which brings Him praise to continue living so in His word He promised to bring such ones back to life in the near future! John 5:28-29; Act 24:15
Re: Where Do Animals Go After They Die? by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Mar 22
lovediehatelive:
■ This one tough o... Before I forget, In all you do, never try to fill a bottomless pit o. That hole no dey ever full. grin
It is called a bottomless pit for good reason. Why any eejit would make an issue of that is beyond me. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Thought It Was Over!!� / Pastor Claims To Have Returned From Heaven To Lecture 100-level Students (VIDEO) / When You Marry A Lady Solely Based On Physical Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.