Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,414 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys (2324 Views)

Meeting Online? What Do You Think? / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / All Body Part E'xposure! Nast'y Photos Posted Online. What For? See>> - See More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by stepo707: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2011
I was browsing through a comment on pmnewsnigeria and saw the link below.What do you think guys?
http://runsgirl.com/
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by freecocoa(f): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2011
You go fear cooperate ashawo na.
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by stepo707: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2011
freecocoa:

You go fear cooperate ashawo na.

I browsed through their galleries and couldn't help but admit it is professional ashewo service.The VIP gallery have not been uploaded and i would like to see the ladies that would hang out with senators,ministers,governors,president etc
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2011
That's definitely what it is,there's no arguing that,what do you think "RUNS"is in naija?its just a form of prosti tution where a girl doesn't necessarily have to stand by the road side to get a client,now what is in the link above is just a bit more organized form of the trade.

Err mm Op this one you are interested in seeing the girls that would hang out with senators,ministers,governors etc,is that the category you would like to pick from?(Na joke o)
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by stepo707: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2011
I learnt some companions are actresses!
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by slimyem: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2011
hehehehe.op,whisper it in my ears(won't tell on you),wetin you find go that site?
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by freecocoa(f): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2011
stepo707:

I learnt some companions are actresses!
I'm not surprised and I think that's why their pictures have not/will not be uploaded,na their way.
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by stepo707: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2011
slimyem:

hehehehe.op,whisper it in my ears(won't tell on you),wetin you find go that site?
Come closer. [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]went to look for a companion[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Dabss(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
Do you think they are legit?
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Exponental(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2011
stepo707:

What do you think guys?
http://runsgirl.com/

"-------rebranding prostitution"
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Flashaldrin(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2011
Nawa o, i wonder where this world is going. undecided undecided
Back in those a love peddler is treated with so much disdain and shame that she is afraid to come out in the open.
now the thing has turned into a booming publicized business.
Very soon we go dey get celebrities for the thing.
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
most of the girls who hang out with senators and governors are nollywood actressess cheesy.i hear say nollywood don turn into ashawo center.
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by silvertuke(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
See Naija Okpo don dey upgrade ooo. Na wa ooo so na booking things now.
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Natasha2(f): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
lmao not surprised  grin grin grin grin I'm sure some nl guys would go there
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Natasha2(f): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
great more girls for rituals cheesy and more men to cheat on their wives
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by silvertuke(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao not surprised  grin grin grin grin I'm sure some nl guys would go there

Nor be small bill all this one go dey tear person oooo dis one when them come open site soo them mean Business, NL guys too tear eye them nor go pay,
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by silvertuke(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

great more girls for rituals cheesy and more men to cheat on their wives

LOL true talk
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Natasha2(f): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
silvertuke:

Nor be small bill all this one go dey tear person oooo dis one when them come open site soo them mean Business, NL guys too tear eye them nor go pay,
lolz but na wa for some girls oh, so now they would blame it on poverty right , anyways most girls there are just going to have fun I'm sure its not poverty

But just imagine you were browsing through those pictures and saw your girl shocked
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
Plz Heeeelp me the site is not opening on my ip sad
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Natasha2(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
^thank God
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by lifestyle1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
This is unbelievable, girl pekin they fear me to born self. undecided why girls?
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by lifestyle1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
bandiejay:

Plz Heeeelp me the site is not opening on my ip sad

pass through http://daveproxy.co.uk/ just type the site inside the box and browse. wetin you wan go do there sef ? grin
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by silvertuke(m): 12:59am On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz but na wa for some girls oh, so now they would blame it on poverty right , anyways most girls there are just going to have fun I'm sure its not poverty

But just imagine you were browsing through those pictures and saw your girl shocked

I will disfriend her Immediately, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 18, 2011
Quote from Runsgirl:
Hello and welcome to Runsgirl.com!  Laughing

Runsgirl.com is a high class exclusive companionship website that offers the service of companions for all occasions. We have the best selection of hot, sexy, curvy, and gorgeous ladies to keep you company for all occasions and events. We have 3 categories of companions as follows: Regular, VIP, and Executive VIP companions. You have an opportunity to browse through our photo gallery to view and book exotic, sexy & sultry ladies for your company.

Whether you book one of our ladies as a travel companion for a business trip, someone to chill out and unwind with when you are at loose ends or feeling lonely for a few hours, or for a social event or business meetings, our ladies will help you relax and ease the pressure of that stressful workday to leave you refreshed and revitalised. Our ladies are 18yrs and above both working class and students, we screen thoroughly before we register any lady and we get the best of them all. Rest assured to meet sexy, interesting, intriguing, sophisticated companions with finesse, personality and charm that can hold any conversation.   At Runsgirl.com we provide professional companions to cater for refined gentlemen who only demand the best.

No more lonely weekends!

No more lone ranging!!

No more lonely Business travels!!

Let your imagination run wild!!!

Runsgirl.com, companionship at your fingertips

LWKMD
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by stepo707: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2011
odiaero:

Quote from Runsgirl:
Hello and welcome to Runsgirl.com!  Laughing

Runsgirl.com is a high class exclusive companionship website that offers the service of companions for all occasions. We have the best selection of hot, sexy, curvy, and gorgeous ladies to keep you company for all occasions and events. We have 3 categories of companions as follows: Regular, VIP, and Executive VIP companions. You have an opportunity to browse through our photo gallery to view and book exotic, sexy & sultry ladies for your company.

Whether you book one of our ladies as a travel companion for a business trip, someone to chill out and unwind with when you are at loose ends or feeling lonely for a few hours, or for a social event or business meetings, our ladies will help you relax and ease the pressure of that stressful workday to leave you refreshed and revitalised. Our ladies are 18yrs and above both working class and students, we screen thoroughly before we register any lady and we get the best of them all. Rest assured to meet sexy, interesting, intriguing, sophisticated companions with finesse, personality and charm that can hold any conversation.   At Runsgirl.com we provide professional companions to cater for refined gentlemen who only demand the best.

No more lonely weekends!

No more lone ranging!!

No more lonely Business travels!!

Let your imagination run wild!!!

Runsgirl.com, companionship at your fingertips

LWKMD

I dont want to be lonely undecided
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^ Meaning?
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2011
Naija girls una too much sef grin
una don carry ashawo business to a whole new different level grin grin grin
but omo come to think of it why e be say for the site no picture dey there sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by koolkamzzy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2011
lefulefu:

i hear say nollywood don turn into ashawo center.

more like ASHAWO WOOD
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by Natasha2(f): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2011
silvertuke:

I will disfriend her Immediately, grin grin grin grin grin
lol are you sure? you no go book ? grin
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by stepo707: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Meaning?

Meaning i need a companion
lefulefu:

Naija girls una too much sef grin
una don carry ashawo business to a whole new different level grin grin grin
but omo come to think of it why e be say for the site no picture dey there sef grin grin grin grin grin
Pictures are there in the regular
Re: Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys by dastudent(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2011
OMG! What is my friend's picture doing there.MO GBE

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Want???? / Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. / No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.