Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,423 members, 7,950,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? (33957 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Is University Education Overrated? / Is Unilag Any Better Than Covenant University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by badmussy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
Why does anyone think the immediate past NUC chair sent his son to one of those 'rubbish' schools?
Go and analyse info on both schools to conclude.
Despite all the talk about no quality lecturers, How come one of these schools have the 1st prof of Physics and Solar Energy in Africa there? Prof Aro is his name. Fed Schools used to be great. People with info usually make better decsisions. I see no reason why the NUC chair whilst still in office will send his son to such low quality schools.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Basildon1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
I think with Gunzilla's post, we can effectively close this thread! Well spoken!

The whole point is not to criticise the students but rather analyse the resources, infrastructure and environment currently avaialble to the students.

I moved from conducting my experiments with my own apparatus during A Levels in D'Ivy College to being grouped - 14 people to a set of apparatus in UNILAG. One person conducts the experiment and everyone else copies the result with minor variations. The few that were serious amongst us had to find time later to go conduct the experiment ourselves and ask the reluctant lab technicians to show us how. Others didnt bother cos they ready to make a C and the rest simply settled!
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
If the NUC child can not pass UME then how would the child get into UI, LAG or IFE
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Olalekan0(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
This foolish egoistic poster claims he's'from a wealthy background simply because he attended or attends CU. Nairalanders pls ask him/her to post the schools tuition for the 2010/2011 session on here!
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Olalekan0(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
I also graduated from a private uni and believe you me not everyone of us are from rich homes,our 880k a year tuition notwithstanding. I know a good number of CU students who lives on 15k a month after their parents have gone through thick and thin to pay the paltry tuition of 250k a year. Let's'be realistic,wha rich kid in Nigeria would go to a CU where you cant own phones,wear a customized shirt,where you can't party and go out at will? The poster is just a wanna be or a pauper who thinks his 250k tuition is worth anything.

For your info,as of the last count,i have 6 wristwatches and they are woth well over 250k
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by okunoba(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
@Ijogz K, Its so sad reading your post and it makes me weep for Nigeria thinking people like u might end up in a position of power. Education is meant to expose us to the modern World not just in the material sense, but also in the way we reason and interact with those around us. Being civil and humble is a prerequisites of this new order and you have exhibited non of these traits in your writings. What u have shown is unfounded arrogance towards the less fortunate, forgetting that no condition is permanent. The richest man today can end up being very poor tomorrow, I have seen so many mighty ones fall and those at the bottom rise to the top. These so called Ajegunle and Alakara sellers might end up employing you someday, nobody knows what the future holds. I know many kids whose parents had so much during their university days who thought it was always going to be like that, but today they can barely feed themselves. Many of them depend on the generosity of the UK government today, some of these kids went to the best schools money can buy, but are nothing today. Many of our leaders in Nigeria came from very poor background but today are on top of the ladder. Obasanjo, Goodluck the late Abiola all came from poor families but they ended up being at the top of Nigerian society.

I have lived in the western World for most of my life and the one thing I have learnt from these Americans and Europeans who rule the World and brought the so called modern civilization to Africa isn`t how to speak or write big grammar but respect for your fellow human being, even if they are less fortunate than you. To belittle poor kids because your father as money shows you have a long way to go before u can be called properly educated and civilized. Remember your situation today isn`t made in stone, anything can happen, u could easily end up begging to sell Akara in the future. But I understand wisdom comes with age, I just pray it doesn`t elude u.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by emmatok(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
buzugee:

what kind of backward thinking is that ? cuz the website is by someone who went to university of ife then someone from a private uni should not come on it, is this how you federal boys think ?  grin i bet if you had the opportunity to be possessive over the air we breath you will fall all over yourself to grasp that opportunity you possessive cantankerous curmudgeon

LOL, Covenant  Uni Graduate got issues comprehension?

Now get this into your head,in 2007 & 2008. CU came to observe SIFE(students in free enterprises) national competition which institutions in Nigeria participated. IFE( a federal sch) won the 2 editions and came 2nd and 3rd respectively in the world cup amidst best universities in the world (google it). This is just one of the criteria that influence ranking my brother. No vex but the fact is always there even if you are sad about it.You talk of past glory. IFE as an instance founded most law faculty in most universities and are being presently consulted to establish LAW and medicine in CU. You even argue facts and you fail to know the difference between what is and what ought to be. sorry!!!
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by emmatok(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
okunoba:

@Ijogz K, Its so sad reading your post and it makes me weep for Nigeria thinking people like u might end up in a position of power. Education is meant to expose us to the modern World not just in the material sense, but also in the way we reason and interact with those around us. Being civil and humble is a prerequisites of this new order and you have exhibited non of these traits in your writings. What u have shown is unfounded arrogance towards the less fortunate, forgetting that no condition is permanent. The richest man today can end up being very poor tomorrow, I have seen so many mighty ones fall and those at the bottom rise to the top. These so called Ajegunle and Alakara sellers might end up employing you someday, nobody knows what the future holds. I know many kids whose parents had so much during their university days who thought it was always going to be like that, but today they can barely feed themselves. Many of them depend on the generosity of the UK government today, some of these kids went to the best schools money can buy, but are nothing today. Many of our leaders in Nigeria came from very poor background but today are on top of the ladder. Obasanjo, Goodluck the late Abiola all came from poor families but they ended up being at the top of Nigerian society.

I have lived in the western World for most of my life and the one thing I have learnt from these Americans and Europeans who rule the World and brought the so called modern civilization to Africa isn`t how to speak or write big grammar but respect for your fellow human being, even if they are less fortunate than you. To belittle poor kids because your father as money shows you have a long way to go before u can be called properly educated and civilized. Remember your situation today isn`t made in stone, anything can happen, u could easily end up begging to sell Akara in the future. But I understand wisdom comes with age, I just pray it doesn`t elude u.

Brov that Ijogz K is a wannabe pauper.

We call them oju kori ola ri(he has never seen/experienced wealth in his life time).

Because he managed to attend CU, makes him feel he paid the highest prize for education in Nigeria.

Go check the statistics, the rich in Nigeria send their children/ward abroad for better education and not any private UNi in Nigeria.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by missuzoma: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
it will be good to even try checking out websites of these private univs before concluding they are thrash. my daughter and me read the same course. i finished 1988 at unn while she graduated from cu this year. i used to compare notes and their course content is ok. i sent her there cos i didnt want her to reach menopause getting a degree that should take four years. i also didnt want to hear cult stories but i half hated the caging. it was ok in a way though because most of them are mere kids
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Olalekan0(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
God bless you emmatok. @poster,i kindly need you to answer this simple and straight-forward question;private unis were virtually non-existent at the time my brother and his friends were entering the university in the mid 90s,they were left with no choice than to go to federal unis after which they proceeded to the US for their masters and further studies in ivy-league colleges that charges $50,000 and above. One of them currently works for mobil Texas and earns an astonishing salary generous enough to purchase a property in Lekki,Nigeria where his younger brother lives. All these was facilitated by the excellent education they recieved at undergraduate levels at their southwestern nigerian federal unis.

Now,my question is:Are these guys from a "kerosine background"? It shocks me to the marrows that any sane mind will claim to be rich merely because he paid 250k for university education. 250k a year is about the parking fee of some private unis whose graduates don't make noise like you do. Idiot
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by 989900: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
The posters post already indicates the kinda education he got at Convenant. 250K/Year (less than a thousand pounds) , and you think you own the world?, lol
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Standing5(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
[size=12
Olalekan 0:

God bless you emmatok. @poster,i kindly need you to answer this simple and straight-forward question;private unis were virtually non-existent at the time my brother and his friends were entering the university in the mid 90s,they were left with no choice than to go to federal unis after which they proceeded to the US for their masters and further studies in ivy-league colleges that charges $50,000 and above. One of them currently works for mobil Texas and earns an astonishing salary generous enough to purchase a property in Lekki,Nigeria where his younger brother lives. All these was facilitated by the excellent education they recieved at undergraduate levels at their southwestern nigerian federal unis.

Now,my question is:Are these guys from a "kerosine background"? It shocks me to the marrows that any sane mind will claim to be rich merely because he paid 250k for university education. 250k a year is about the parking fee of some private unis whose graduates don't make noise like you do.
pt]

They are relatively from Kerosine Background cos most of them (UI) cant afford sch. like CU for CU students who cant attend the sch. ur so-called bros attended, they are relatively from kerosine background as well.

For those complaining about covenant being 250 a year how much was ur school fee and state the school u guys attended. when CU produced first class en-mass we all complained that the standard of the sch was low now UI which sends senior Lecturers to covenant yearly has seen the true standard of CU and has followed their path.
As for those mentioning 850K schools being more than 250K CU hardly charges 250K, they now have lowest tuition fee of about 350K lowest and that does not compare to the 'change' UI and OAU is paying (true Govt support). now for the guys who attended 850K sch. what sch is that? give us the name.[/size]

okunoba:

Education at university level all over the world pays emphasis on character and ability to learn (Learning). as long as CU gives right attention to these two at undergraduate level and excels above the Likes of UI which your (UI) lecturers know off, they are good to go. This public sch inferiority complex has got to stop private sch are poaching Ur best lecturers and potential students via scholarships, if the public sch want to catch up Govt. should start funding properly.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Honourdearie: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
Could u check the webeometric ranking to check for the best university in Nigeria
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by luvola(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
the latest webranking depict the ff - 1st - u.i, 2nd - unilorin ,3rd - uniben, 4th - o.a.u, 5th - abu,6th - unijos , 7th - unilag ,8th - unaab, 9th - uniport ,10th - lasu , 11th - futa , 12- babcock , 13th - lautech , 14th - retardeen convenant , @ ijogz - *lasu* knw they carry last
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by luvola(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
the latest webranking depict the ff - 1st - u.i, 2nd - unilorin ,3rd - uniben, 4th - o.a.u, 5th - abu,6th - unijos , 7th - unilag ,8th - unaab, 9th - uniport ,10th - lasu , 11th - futa , 12- babcock , 13th - lautech , 14th - retardeen convenant , @ ijogz - *lasu* knw they carry last
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by richjohn1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
You guys shouldn't be surprised at the poster, its one of the lies they teach them in their sunday services, their sunday services are always filled with abuses to other schools and institutions teling them they are the best and they are unique. I know the moro.nic poster knows that its not every one one in that school that has a wealthy background many drink garri to survive believe you me! Covenant Uni is a school you cant teach me anything about, sorry to say that school is nothing but a semi-college hyped by expensive structures and beautiful edifice I compare the school to Wole Soyinka's comparison of Obasanjo's library labelling it "korofo ishana" meaning empty match-box  grin

I dont know where to start with in stating the emptiness of that school they are so many I dont know how and where to start from! I finished from a state university but I cant count the number of projects I and my friends did for CU's communication/computer engineering students. The idiot was talking about  connections yet I know some CU's graduates doing some sub-standard jobs many of my state university colleagues wouldnt do! Going to that school to see my babe was a nightmare <after burning fuel and experiencing bad roads> wouldnt love to go into details, I attended many services at the university chapel I couldn't help but laugh at slowpoke.s always believing they are the best <A SERVICE EVERY ONE IS FORCED TO ATTEND>.

Arghh, I dont come from a kerosene background, <CAN'T EVEN REMEBER USING KEROSENE> but I prefer my school 10 times to that glorified secondary school.
Summary your school is not what makes you, its a phase of your life that beats you to shape to face the challenges of the outside world! Only childish people compares schools in my opinion!
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Olalekan0(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
YI humbly ımplore reasonable forumıtes to pls check the tuıtıon fees of the followıng prıvate unıs; Nıgerıan Turkısh Nıle Unıversıty abuja,Afrıcan unıversıty of scıence and technology,abuja,Verıtas Unıversıty,Enugu,Lead Cıty Unıversıty,Ibadan,Amerıcan Unıversıty of Nıgerıa,Yola,Igbınedıon Unıversıty,Okada,Bells Unıversıty,Ota,Ogun state,Babcock Unıversıty,Ogun state,Bowen unıversıty,Iwo Osun state

These are Nıgerıa's most expensıve unıs were the only thıng 250k would do for you ıs probably pay for your car's parkıng space for the sessıon,yet we don't come here to brıng down federal unı graduates by callıng theır parents lazy or call them chıldren from "kerosıne background"

@poster,ıf all CU grads are from wealthy homes and fed.schools that produced Oyedepo and other admınıstrators of these same prıvate unıs have suddenly turned rubbısh, then why do you guys stıll do your masters at Unılag and UI? I've yet to see CU grads at schools lıke
Stanford,MIT,Imperıal college,Oxford,Yale,Prınceton,havard,cambrıdge,UCLA?
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Olalekan0(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
I humbly ımplore reasonable forumıtes to pls check the tuıtıon fees of the followıng prıvate unıs; Nıgerıan Turkısh Nıle Unıversıty abuja,Afrıcan unıversıty of scıence and technology,abuja,Verıtas Unıversıty,Enugu,Lead Cıty Unıversıty,Ibadan,Amerıcan Unıversıty of Nıgerıa,Yola,Igbınedıon Unıversıty,Okada,Bells Unıversıty,Ota,Ogun state,Babcock Unıversıty,Ogun state,Bowen unıversıty,Iwo Osun state

These are Nıgerıa's most expensıve unıs were the only thıng 250k would do for you ıs probably pay for your car's parkıng space for the sessıon,yet we don't come here to brıng down federal unı graduates by callıng theır parents lazy or call them chıldren from "kerosıne background"

@poster,ıf all CU grads are from wealthy homes and fed.schools that produced Oyedepo and other admınıstrators of these same prıvate unıs have suddenly turned rubbısh, then why do you guys stıll do your masters at Unılag and UI? I've yet to see CU grads at schools lıke
Stanford,MIT,Imperıal college,Oxford,Yale,Prınceton,havard,cambrıdge,UCLA?
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by lucarella: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
Lordmok:

Dude I guess u don't knw wat u're talking about I know your first instinct wud b 2 defend your skul but facts show dat CU can't compete wit UI in every sense of d word even the rankings of Nigeria's universities shows dat,CU might b d best private uni but it has a really long way 2 go b4 it can stand on equal footing with UI so get your facts straight next tym
sharrap my friend!! it is cows lyk u dat still believe peak milk is rated the no 1 milk in d world. Are d rankings not done by human beings. past glory.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by lucarella: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
gaakgaba:

@lucarrella. so you dont know the difference between private and public universities? is OSU a federal university?

If u were smart enuf, u wud have known dat i was referring to both public and federal universities.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by lucarella: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
kpolli:

what tha bleep r u talking about. . . . Covenant first class students did KPMG test, more than 90% didn't get up to 50% so wat r u saying?
how many students from UI got above 50%. and i need names.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Olalekan0(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
I can't belıeve anyone could be stupıd enough to compare the premıer unıversıty to a CU where the graduates themselves do not trust to study ın for theır masters,In most reputable unıs,once you obtaın your bachelor,you procced to the post-graduate school of the same unı but the reverse ıs the case at CU!

Majorıty of my peers whom were at the mıddle and bottom of our class ın hıgh school went to CU and graduated magna cum laude yet we were always at the Cınemas together durıng the holıdays and they even confessed they don't read at school,the ones who manages to read two lınes from theır 100page books a day graduates suma cum laude.

CU has somethıng close to good facılıtıes but trust me,a large chunk of theır products are not as brıght as people on the outsıde(onlooker)thınk. The only thıng the're good at ıs talkıng lıke parrots and wrıttıng ın abbrevıatıons.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by odedele: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2011
@ Ijogz k
dont know u r just practicing english grammar. u wants us to give u a score?. OMO YORUBA NI MI O SWAGGER.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by lilkech(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2011
CU admit underage kids too much. And these kids mix with those of their age grade and never learn to grow up. Everything is done for them(hot water baths, food, air conditioned halls and hostels etc) and due to this fact they virtually collapse once faced with hardship outside the four walls of their school. They are bred with a specific kind of people so that when they get out of school they are helpless around the other kinds of us. They are very shy at parties and clubs (even though they put on nice attires) and they are scared to move around with people who didnt attend the same school as they did. They get physically punished for various and most mistakes at school (lateness, failure to attend chapel, non completion of assignments etc) they are not allowed to view certain media at school. THEY DARE NOT CATCH YOU HOLDING THE HANDS OF A GIRL (most brave ones actually patronise brothels and nite clubs because of this). Since they are not allowed to smoke and drink they then involve themselves in taking hard drugs and codin to 'get high'. They stroll to school in uniforms (YOU DARE NOT WEAR JEANS BNTH AT LECTURES OR IN THE HOSTELS) most girls cannot cook simple meals. The last muslim friend they make is at secondary school. Etc. , Mehn, im glad i went to a state school because whenever i see a CU graduate, apart from dat paper called a certificate, they have got nothing on me. . . I studied, ate, slept, played and fought with the god, bad and ugly and i can never be intimidated by any specific kind of personality ever. You know what thats called? , EXPERIENCE , no one teaches you that but yourself
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Olalekan0(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2011
@lılkech, don't be ıntımıdated by thıs clueless poster. CU ıs at the lowest rung of the ladder when ıt comes to luxury obtaınable at prıvate unıversıtıes.

There are no hot water baths at CU,not all the hostels are aır-condıtıoned,at least four students are allocated to a lıttle room and two rooms(eıght students) share one bathroom and toılet.

A plate of food at CU goes for less than #200 and theır shuttle buses charge #20 or less.

Don't let the poster cun you ınto havıng the ımpressıon that CU ıs a school for the rıch cos ıt's defınıtely not,he (ıjogz k) ıs just a proud bastard whom ı strongly belıeve cannot earn the respect or recognıtıon of scores of other CU peeps ı know.

CU now reject prospectıve candıdates cos the school's so cheap that so many students can afford to go there and obtaın prıvate unı certıfıcate.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by Olalekan0(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2011
Theır shuttle buses actually charge #10
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by lucarella: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2011
Olalekan 0:

@lılkech, don't be ıntımıdated by thıs clueless poster. CU ıs at the lowest rung of the ladder when ıt comes to luxury obtaınable at prıvate unıversıtıes.

There are no hot water baths at CU,not all the hostels are aır-condıtıoned,at least four students are allocated to a lıttle room and two rooms(eıght students) share one bathroom and toılet.

A plate of food at CU goes for less than #200 and theır shuttle buses charge #20 or less.

Don't let the poster cun you ınto havıng the ımpressıon that CU ıs a school for the rıch cos ıt's defınıtely not,he (ıjogz k) ıs just a proud bastard whom ı strongly belıeve cannot earn the respect or recognıtıon of scores of other CU peeps ı know. 

CU now reject prospectıve candıdates cos the school's so cheap that so many students can afford to go there and obtaın prıvate unı certıfıcate.

hey dumbass!you should have asked about the school b4 u go on ranting, claiming u knw buh in the actual sense, u r just dumb! Dats wat u pple dat ddnt goto the school say.
And who told you that 8 students share one bathroom and toilet? mumu!! take it or leave it! CU is cream. mayb in ur next lyf, u'll get to study in a very condusive environment. Sufferhead no gud o!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by lilkech(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2011
I attended imsu. .
School fees - 53k
sug & dept - 3k
books per semester - 6k (per year - 12k)
assignments, typing, binding research - 7k
feeding(restaurant) - N200 per meal (home cooking - 4k per month)
water - 1k per month
accomodation - 80k per year
nepa bill - 1.5k per month
transportation (to and fro campus)- N200 per day
church - N100 (add offering and bulletin - N100) every sunday
beer - N250 per bottle (minimum of 4 boor per sitting - 1k)
babe maintainance and flexing - LETZ NOT NEAR THERE AT ALL
bad debts to pals - 10k
sundry expenses - N10k
. Do the maths , PRIVATE UNIS ARE A WALK IN THE PARK
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by flofashon(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2011
Am a C.U student."Ijogz K/poster" its not about the school you graduated from or your family background but its a matter of what you want in life and working torwards that goal.these are the simple lessons that life teaches us.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by emmatok(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
lucarella:

hey dumbass!you should have asked about the school b4 u go on ranting, claiming u knw buh in the actual sense, u r just dumb! Dats wat u pple dat ddnt goto the school say.
And who told you that 8 students share one bathroom and toilet? mumu!! take it or leave it! CU is cream. mayb in your next lyf, u'll get to study in a very condusive environment. Sufferhead no gud o!!! grin grin grin

These CU children are still making noise.

How many course/programs does CU offer.

The last time i checked

LAW- NILL

MEDICINE -NILL

MICROBIOLOGY -NILL

Communication Technology-NILL

Political Science- NILL

Journalism- NILL

Yet some people won't let u rest.

CU is not even the best private Uni in Nigeria.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by lucarella: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
emmatok:

These CU children are still making noise.

How many course/programs  does CU offer.

The last time i checked

LAW- NILL

MEDICINE -NILL

MICROBIOLOGY -NILL

Communication Technology-NILL

Political Science- NILL

Journalism- NILL

Yet some people  won't let u rest.

CU is not even the best private Uni in Nigeria.

mumu!! and those universities dat have it. Did they get accredicted once? CU hav barely 7000 students. They wudnt go into sumtin that they cant handle. Unlyk ur joke of a university. Dats why we have various fake medical doctors, and fake drugs around. You hv a bid head. Use it to think. Dat is not d basis for rating schools.
Re: Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? by oddy4real(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ Lucarella and other Covenant University peeps, you don't have to insult peeps while responding to their contributions. I guess this is a pointer to the fact that your school places emphasis on morals. Abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This? / Best 8 Pictures Of Buhari That Students Can Relate To / FUNAAB Student Caught Placing Bet During A Lecture (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.