Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,011 members, 7,903,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

ccc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ccc (2229 Views)

The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This / Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? / ccc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ccc by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
smiley
Re: ccc by plappville(f): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin funny anger!!!

Abraham made a mistake of not murdering his harlo. t Hagar and her bastard Ishmael.

Father Abraham did not make a mistake, u know it was God directing him on what to do.
Hagar means "'stranger'" she came from Egypt, and was never fully accepted into the tribal group becos of her statue. U can see how king Pharaoh's blood has been flowing in the Ismael's generation.
But we must know that God never make mistakes. Islam is a cursed generation doctrim.
Re: ccc by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
They should all blow themselves up and go meet their hepatitis infected virgins in hell.
Re: ccc by Arosa(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
You shall name him Ishmael,: for the Lord has heard of your misery. ,  and he will live in hostility: toward all his brothers"
  well It was written so, why are you  shocked and angry
Re: ccc by alienvirus: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
Kill yourself op
Re: ccc by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
blink182:

I hate them for the fact that they are not tolerant of the religion of others and call whoever does not believe in their useless seer Mohammed an infidel. Abraham made a mistake of not murdering his harlo. t Hagar and her bastard Ishmael.

No my friend, hating Muslims totally nullifies your faith if you are a Christian.

Let us distinguish ISLAM from Muslims, our contention is with ISLAM and the good Muslims ( i.e those who commit violence and hate - even then we should pray for them ).

But we must love and preach peace to our bad Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland ( i.e those who eschew violence ). grin
Re: ccc by mail4gift2(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
frosbel:

No my friend, hating Muslims totally nullifies your faith if you are a Christian.

Let us distinguish ISLAM from Muslims, our contention is with ISLAM and the good Muslims ( i.e those who commit violence and hate - even then we should pray for them ).

But we must love and preach peace to our bad Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland ( i.e those who eschew violence ). grin

Try preaching peaching peace to them and watch them call you names and declare a far-tura grin on you and your family, let them be, even if they will never let us be, even if they will continue killing us, after all, Jesus Christ has warned us about this in John 16:2 "They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God" so its no big a deal.
Re: ccc by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 16, 2011
lol. No.

God was not "directing" Abraham when he took in his slave girl. That was Sarah's fault wahalaing her husband into doing that (and then later wahalaing him when the girl's head grew bigger).
The scourge of islam is as a result of a woman being impatient with the promises of God.

Just like sin in general is as a result of a woman trying to reach higher than her assigned status.

. . . . . women  embarassed

given these and other examples, men resolved to stop listening to their women in general. They brought it upon themselves.  tongue
Re: ccc by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2011
2buff you are right. It worries me when I see the multitude destined for destruction but are so unrepentant. I hope God in His mercies has an appealing alternative not mentioned in the bible.
Re: ccc by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
[size=64pt]I HATE ISLAM AND I AM PROUD OF IT[/size]

1 Like

Re: ccc by Sweetnecta: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
@Mail4gift2; « #6 on: Yesterday at 08:03:09 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: frosbel on Yesterday at 07:39:07 PM

But we must love and preach peace to our bad Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland ( i.e those who eschew violence ). Grin

Try preaching peaching peace to them and watch them call you names and declare a far-tura Grin on you and your family, let them be, even if they will never let us be, even if they will continue killing us, after all, Jesus Christ has warned us about this in John 16:2 "They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God" so its no big a deal.[/Quote]you guys never worshiped in jewish synagogue. so such a verse of warning does not cover the christians. and supporting frosbel is a complete loss cause.

@2buff « #7 on: Today at 04:41:28 AM »
[Quote]lol. No.

God was not "directing" Abraham when he took in his slave girl. That was Sarah's fault wahalaing her husband into doing that (and then later wahalaing him when the girl's head grew bigger).
[b]The scourge of islam is as a result of a woman being impatient with the promises of God.[/b]i think the over grown muscle on your body, without referring to your head may be taking all the benefit. There is no way Sarah was so important that she dictated the terms of success or failure to God, even then, God proved He is all Capable by naming Ishmael and protecting him, again, and making sure that biblical prediction failed on him. After all the man never was a wild ass and never killed any man in his entire life. If we use this Biblical prediction to judge the bible, the cards of truth are stacked against it.

[Quote]Just like sin in general is as a result of a woman trying to reach higher than her assigned status.[/Quote]This is your christian outlook of women; all sins of mankind was because of their presence. Yet where will man be without a woman? God bless pretty women [women in general] because what will boys do without ladies.

[Quote]. . . . . women Embarrassed

given these and other examples, men resolved to stop listening to their women in general. They brought it upon themselves. Tongue[/Quote]You have a low opinion of women.

@blink182 « #8 on: Today at 08:36:06 AM »
[Quote]2buff you are right. It worries me when I see the multitude destined for destruction but are so unrepentant. I hope God in His mercies has an appealing alternative not mentioned in the bible.[/Quote]The jews who own your salvation do not even believe the part of the Bible that you may use to justify yourself. They don't even believe in Jesus. Now deal with that. Salvation, the Bible says belongs to the Jews. This will weaken the story you will tell us and the position you hold about Jesus.

@PAGAN 9JA « #9 on: Today at 04:48:16 PM »
[Quote]I HATE ISLAM AND I AM PROUD OF IT[/Quote]Just the same way you are proud of your god that a dog will pee on. Real special, i say.[/quote]
Re: ccc by plappville(f): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
frosbel:

Let us distinguish ISLAM from Muslims,  our contention is with ISLAM and the good Muslims ( i.e those who commit violence and hate - even then we should pray for them ).

But we must love and preach peace to our bad Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland ( i.e those who eschew violence ).  grin

Yes we shouldn't hate them, Jesus taught us to love our enemies, bless those who curse us etc, but how will u say GOOD MUSLIM? what is good in believing that Jesus is false about his claims? What is good in doing contrary to the teaching of Jesus.
Re: ccc by plappville(f): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
you guys never worshiped in jewish synagogue. so such a verse of warning does not cover the christians. and supporting frosbel is a complete loss cause.

Jesus didn't say the nations should worship in the Jewish synagogue before they will be saved, so the verse is very correct and correspond to the present situation.

Mark 16:15:He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
Did u see bring the world to the jewish synagogue?

Matthew 28:19:Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
are we not the nation today? did he say his disciples should teach only the Jew.

We do understand the bible so misquoting it will do u no good.
Re: ccc by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
@Sweetnecta,

i think the over grown muscle on your body, without referring to your head may be taking all the benefit. There is no way Sarah was so important that she dictated the terms of success or failure to God, even then, God proved He is all Capable by naming Ishmael and protecting him, again, and making sure that biblical prediction failed on him. After all the man never was a wild Bottom and never killed any man in his entire life. If we use this Biblical prediction to judge the bible, the cards of truth are stacked against it.

Yes it's quite a sizeable muscle isn't it. You jealous? 
Now, I don't know what u guys wrote in you quran to smooth-out the story, but when God made that promise to Abraham about his descendants, He was referring to the child that Sarah would give birth to (Sarah laughing about it and all that). But as time went on Sarah became impatient and troubled her husband (like women do so well) into doing what she wanted . . . sleeping with his slave to give her a son. but like any scenario where someone loses faith in God's promise and starts to do things on their own, things back-fired and a rival was born (Ishmael) instead of her waiting for her own as God promised (Isaac). God having given his word, DID make mighty descandants of Abraham's seed. Unfortunately, a blessing meant for 1, was now for 2 (the cost of disobedience) and thus began a hatred/rivalry of the 2. Hence the title Ishmael, the warring brother of Isaac. . . . a title that has becomes more and more real as we see this day, as u guys are really the only one's trying to kill EVERYBODY. . . and u turned it into a religion.  sad

This is your christian outlook of women; all sins of mankind was because of their presence. Yet where will man be without a woman? God bless pretty women [women in general] because what will boys do without ladies.

Dude, I'm talking about Adam and Eve and her active role in the current state of things. Read your Quran before u come here to argue  undecided

You have a low opinion of women.
OH MY GOODNESS Look who's talking!!!  shocked Watch this video. . .

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xef384fWFs[/flash]
For the sake of your own already wanning integrity, NEVER bring up that matter again.   angry You folks are just barbaric. Enough said  undecided
Re: ccc by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Just the same way you are proud of your god that a dog will pee on. Real special, i say.

is that how you to disrepect the creator angry angry angry angry

SHAME ON YOU SWEETNECTA
Re: ccc by aurenflani: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
did i not say it? u see what i am saying? see the insult christians just pelted on Ibrahim A.S and Nana Hajara A.S!
This ppl are not to be taken serious. christians fighting d rest of d world 2 establish homosexuality, man marrying man and woman marrying woman - is this what Jesus preached? christians are living d exact opposite of God's ways and they keep accusing muslims who hold onto God's ways!
their churches are spiritually dead. look at d no. of ppl that christians have killed in d world from d past 300yrs. But thank God the little glory they enjoyed 4 this peroid is ebbing away from them and heading to d east. God of d oppressed is beginning to give victory to the victims of christians. wait for d repercussion and retaliation. 50yrs in human history is a very short time.
Re: ccc by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
aurenflani:

did i not say it? u see what i am saying? see the insult christians just pelted on Ibrahim A.S and Nana Hajara A.S!
This ppl are not to be taken serious. christians fighting d rest of d world 2 establish homosexuality, man marrying man and woman marrying woman - is this what Jesus preached? christians are living d exact opposite of God's ways and they keep accusing muslims who hold onto God's ways!
their churches are spiritually dead. look at d no. of ppl that christians have killed in d world from d past 300yrs. But thank God the little glory they enjoyed 4 this peroid is ebbing away from them and heading to d east. God of d oppressed is beginning to give victory to the victims of christians. wait for d repercussion and retaliation. 50yrs in human history is a very short time.

Buddy, by all those points, I think the guys you wanna kill are the catholics.
In which case, you're free to have a field day with them. Your beef is with them and not the rest of us.

They killed the pentecostals and others too in the day too, but you don't see us throwing a jihad party at the catholics  undecided
In love, we continue on and tolerate. But Your people however, is a different story. You lack the very basic precepts of forgiveness.
Something [b]true [/b]children of God exhibit. You know where you stand.

. . . I'm also surprised that no muslim has commented on that video I posted yet. grin
Re: ccc by solara: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2014
PAGAN9JA: [size=64pt]I HATE ISLAM AND I AM PROUD OF IT[/size]

grin
Re: ccc by tartar9(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: I hate them for the fact that they are not tolerant of the religion of others and call whoever does not believe in their useless seer Mohammed an infidel. Abraham made a mistake of not murdering his harlo. t Hagar and her bastard Ishmael.
as long as u dont point a gun at my face;who gives a damn.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Or Hell? / Can A Christian Lose His Salvation? / Pastor Chris Invited For US Embassy Celebration By Isreal PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.