Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:43 AM

Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] (2729 Views)

Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) / Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) / Ochanja Market: Mob Stopped Firefighters From Putting Out Fire - CGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by worksmart(m): 5:12am On Mar 26
He know Onitsha is prone to flooding he should have used concrete to re-construct roads in Onitsha.
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:28am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
Just 1 week after construction and heavy rainfall, Ochanja road collapses because Soludo does substandard roads. We don't want governors like Soludo in southeast. A governor that cannot construct a road that will last 1 month.

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1772358572753473851/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1772358572753473851&currentTweetUser=UchePOkoye
The Ochanja - Iweka Road is currently under construction, and the asphalt was laid yesterday.

The failed portion was due to "non-cure/stability" before the today's rain started. It happened on Niger Street drainage last year during construction when flood washed away a drainage that hasn't lasted upto 12 hours it was constructed.

No shaking, the contractor will refix the failed portion and possibly, hasten up the entire job.

That is one bad thing about construction during the rainy season. You must do everything possible to avoid rain by closing up, else, all your job for that day will be washed off immediately it rained. Else, you have money to spend

Soludo's ongoing road infrastructure across the state is durable, solid and never-seen-before.

I understand why some bitter critics are wailing up and down. They haven't seen any space to "crawl" on.

Let's allow them to JUBILATE tonight, even though they came LATE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:33am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
Just 1 week after construction and heavy rainfall, Ochanja road collapses because Soludo does substandard roads. We don't want governors like Soludo in southeast. A governor that cannot construct a road that will last 1 month.

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1772358572753473851/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1772358572753473851&currentTweetUser=UchePOkoye
Dumbo this roads are under construction not up to 24hrs they laid asphalt before heavy rain started, same yesterday this road Miss Elemes asphalt was laid

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by helinues: 5:36am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

Dumbo this roads are under construction not up to 24hrs they laid asphalt before heavy rain started, same yesterday this road Miss Elemes asphalt was laid

See stop engaging those guys . Flop na flop , accept it and move on or they will instead change the whole narration.

The repeated threads about the Ochanja road is suspicious. I have seen newly created ones this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:37am On Mar 26
I covered Miss Elemes few days ago and Ochanja where they have done stonebase

Check the date on the watermark

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:44am On Mar 26
helinues:

See stop engaging those guys . Flop na flop , accept it and move on or they will instead change the whole narration.

The repeated threads about the Ochanja road is suspicious. I have seen newly created ones this morning.
I understand their game, I will not give them space, they over hype Otti that's seriously sinking Abia with debt and funding his new Signature bank, they are smearing Soludo that is prudently managing Anambra resources without borrowing and far more performing than Otti, same idi.ts will attack Tinubu when they hear anything borrow and mute when Otti do the same

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by helinues: 5:49am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

I understand their game, I will not give them space, they over hype Otti that's seriously sinking Abia with debt and funding his new Signature bank, they are smearing Soludo that is prudently managing Anambra resources without borrowing and far more performing than Otti, same idi.ts will attack Tinubu when they hear anything borrow and mute when Otti do the same

You are doing what they are doing.

Una get strength gan oo

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:55am On Mar 26
Few years time, they will hype him as the best among everyone in Nigeria just as they do to that incompetent obi they cursed for 8yrs governance

Ekuke obi or ekute

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Morbeta11(m): 5:57am On Mar 26
Solution......this is the much awaited solution.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by crackhouse(m): 6:24am On Mar 26
Soludo solution..

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by RisenObinna: 7:04am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
keep quiet, I'm calling out Soludo and not Anambra state.

I am specifically calling out failng Soludo because he's currently thr worst governor in the east. Please leave this thread and don't derail.
He did a raod after 1 week, the road wears off, what type of nonsense is that? Anambra people deserves better and Soludo should be kicked out in the next election.

Soludo is suppose to be a professor, even a primary 6 holder like Buhari didn't build a road that washed away in 1 week.

Soludo is Mr. Talkative and has no solution for the plights of Ndi Anambra. He's a bitter politician, grades without sense and worse, he's no different from the tribalistic and hypocritical Wole Soyinka.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 7:16am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

lol, be deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 7:28am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

The Ochanja - Iweka Road is currently under construction, and the asphalt was laid yesterday.

The failed portion was due to "non-cure/stability" before the today's rain started. It happened on Niger Street drainage last year during construction when flood washed away a drainage that hasn't lasted upto 12 hours it was constructed.

No shaking, the contractor will refix the failed portion and possibly, hasten up the entire job.

That is one bad thing about construction during the rainy season. You must do everything possible to avoid rain by closing up, else, all your job for that day will be washed off immediately it rained. Else, you have money to spend

Soludo's ongoing road infrastructure across the state is durable, solid and never-seen-before.

I understand why some bitter critics are wailing up and down. They haven't seen any space to "crawl" on.

Let's allow them to JUBILATE tonight, even though they came LATE.
Don't worry, in no time, we know these roads Soludo is constructing will collapse.
The raining season will be fully here to embarrass you and Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:29am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
lol, be deceiving yourself
It's ongoing project, can you prove me wrong that the road has been completed

3 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:32am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
Don't worry, in no time, we know these roads Soludo is constructing will collapse.
In your dream, evil mind that evil will come back to your state, useless peo.. Anambra always giving you wicked souls sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 7:32am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

In your dream, evil mind evil will come back to your state, useless peo.. Anambra always giving you wicked souls sleepless nights
I have told you countless times that I don't have issues with Anambra but you are thick

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:34am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
Dumbo this is the fourth time it rained heavenly in Anambra state this year, it only affected that portion because the asphalt hasn't lasted for 24 hrs

3 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Oghene86: 7:44am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:

Watch video below:

It's a shame, I have been saying it that Soludo is doing substandard roads in the state, and one would defend, come and defend this one

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 7:46am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

Dumbo this is the fourth time it rained heavenly in Anambra state this year, it only affected that portion because the asphalt hasn't lasted for 24 hrs
you are an evil person, you are defending mediocrity because of your belly

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by InvertedHammer: 8:27am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:

Watch video below:

/

Forward to Anambra1st son please.

/
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:34am On Mar 26
InvertedHammer:

/

Forward to Anambra1st son please.

/
Watch and cure your ignorant mind
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/eLadWh9nKR4sHeUh/?mibextid=oFDknk

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:35am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
you are an evil person, you are defending mediocrity because of your belly
You are idi*t I'm not working for anybody I have my businesses I manage ok

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 11:36am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

You are idi*t I'm not working for anybody I have my businesses I manage ok
Tell that to the birds of the air.
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Truths9ja: 12:03pm On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:

Watch video below:
haaaa na substandard roads Professor Soludo dey do. Hmm 🤔
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Ogene001: 12:11pm On Mar 26
helinues:
Definitely you are trolling Anambra state, this should be third thread.

The question is why?
Soludo your hero. Shebi una de promote Soludo to reduce the influence of LP's Alex Otti
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 12:16pm On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
Don't worry yours state go

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 12:19pm On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:

Ignorant mind, I'm not jobless like you
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSb5wNAJeU?si=pgY47w1EYikH07Uy
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 2:18pm On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

Ignorant mind, I'm not jobless like you
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSb5wNAJeU?si=pgY47w1EYikH07Uy
How did you know that I am jobless?
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Trollronaldo: 2:19pm On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

Don't worry yours state go
this Soludo floating road pain you Sha 😂
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Kaycee9242(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26
Penguin2:

Go back and edit the title to read “Newly Constructed Road Washed Away in Anambra”.

Saying “collapsed” doesn’t capture how bad it is.

Soludo is a disaster that shouldn’t have happened to Anambra but every day you see Agbado people extolling him for doing nothing here.

I hope Valentine Ozigbo has his victory speech ready.

That one is sure, that guy cant give for 2nd tenure, which party is valentine coming out from?
Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Anambra1stSonTV: 3:57pm On Mar 26
Penguin2:

Yes. There’s a motive to it.

The motive is to make sure Soludo ends up a single term governor in Anambra.

If you guys are comfortable with mediocre governors in your region, we aren’t in ours.

If you people love him so much, we are going to boot him out so that he would be available for Tinubu to make him minister in his government so that he can do that magic you so much love under Tinubu.

You hear?
You guys are wasting your time, Soludo will win all the local governments in Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Ochanja road washed away after 1 week [video] by Penguin2: 5:11pm On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

You guys are wasting your time, Soludo will win all the local governments in Anambra state
Win all Local Governments?

Lol! You make me laugh.

Is he going to win because the people will vote for him or because Mahmood Yakubu will Yakubu the votes for him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? / Eleweomo Killed? / Army Arrests 4 Boko Haram Bombers In Kano:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.